Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm
Sam let out a sad sigh, "Im her alter ego, so technically no Im not a real person...Im trying to be though...see wen Chris came Erin cudnt really handle it..so I had to take over for a littl bit..sadly that only lasted for a bout a minute..she locked me back up and now Im out again. The only way to keep her in there is to make sure she doesnt get past her fears..or Kazumi helping her..I want a chance at a real life too ya kno..it's not all about Erin.." she answered muttering the last part.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm
Tomoyo nodded. "I see. Hm..." She said, looking at her. "So what are the chances of her making it out?" She asked. She was no telepath, she couldn't do anything about that, but she was a bit concerned about her.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm
Sam tilted her head in thought. "ummm i wud say she has a 40% chance right now...if she pops back up then..well u dont hav a proble, but i will..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:51 pm
Tomoyo nodded, looking down a bit. "I guess it must be hard living like that.." She said after a minute. "Just being a shadow..." She said softly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 am
Dasani ordered something that looked good and stepped aside like the others had. She smiled at them but the emotion was lacking in her eyes. Sometime she imagined it was better for her that she didn't feel such things; they can clog your mind and make you act foolishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm
Sam nodded and then got an idea. "Tomoyo...will you help me keep Erin in the dark..make her a shadow and help me stay here...please? You have no idea how bad it is being just a shadow." she pleaded.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Tomoyo looked down and shook her head. "I have a feeling I do..." She murmured. She was always a blimp when Kazumi was around. But that didn't matter. When she looked back up, a 'hmph' noise escaped. "I'm on no one's side." She looked at the print on her arm and shook her head. "It doen't matter anymore." She said.
Aria smiled back. She wondered what it was like not to feel emotions. Did it hurt? If you couldn't feel hurt, what else did you feel? She angled her head in another direction. "We should sit.." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 pm
Sam pleaded again, "please Tomoyo! please! all you wud hav to do is just distract ur sister so that she cant get into my head. usually i can do it myself butt if i hav erin fighting me im not gonna b able to keep her out for more then at least hav a minute. please tomoy, im begging you...usually i dont beg but if it means my freedom i will beg. i will get on my hands and knees if you just help me...please?" she begged.

Blake nodded and let Aria find them a table. "So Dasani...why dont you feel anything? like why dont you feel hurt? or happiness? stuff like that?" he asked quietly.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Tomoyo looked back at her. "I'm not sure which one of you are gonna win, and I kind of want to see who see who'll win: original owner vs alter ego." She said. "Besides, Kazumi's not around right now." She added.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 pm
"but neither is Erin. the only times she really comes out is wen Kazumi is here and helping her." Sam paused and risked asking, "Can u just untie me please? i promise that i wont run away....or fly away. Its just kinda hard trying to concentrate wen ur bound...and iv been bound long enough. You can keep my hands tied if ud like?"  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 am
Tomoyo shook her head. "I'd like to trust you but if I were in your shoes I would be booking the knot would come loose." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 am
(sorry for it being so long...i was like super bored so i kinda just let my imagination go outta control sweatdrop )
"And you can trust me! only reason why my failed attempt at escaping the last time-" she nodded her head up to the roof, "-was because i tripped over the side railing..do u kno how hard it is to try and hop urself to freedom? not very easy. And plus I cudnt even out run or out fly all of you so thers obviously no point in trying to escape..." she paused, "...notice how i use the word try, i just can't seem to get away completely. please, just the feet. thats all im asking for.." Sam said looking at tomoyo with those puppy dog eyes no one in the world can ever resist..except cold heartless people. smile Sam waited for her to either untie her feet or just sit ther continuing to say no before she tried to manipulate Tomoyo to untie her feet.

Erin wandered throughout the depths of her mind as the scenerey around her kept changing. if she was cold it would start to snow. if she was warm, it changed to a nice tropical day. Erin lay in the meadow with the long grass towering way above her. then suddenly the clouds thickened and darkened as it started to rain, "wat the hell?" she muttered as the sun disappeared from sight. Out of no where the sounds of guns going off and bullets whizzing by. then out of no where blake appeared next to her. but he didn't notice her at all. Blake looked much older then how he did now. He looked to be at least 27yrs old. He was dressed in camoflauge and a helmet with a bulletproof vest on. He was dressed like a soldier..."Blake?" she whispered as other soldiers appeared. Blake turned his attention to her and gave her one of those rare crooked half smiles then turned his attion back to the fighting going on around them. "wat r u doing?" she asked crawling next to him. "this is how my life wudv turned out to be like if i hadnt grown up in the lab. We also wudv never hav met. You live all the way on the west coast and i live on the east coast. keep low to the ground and head over that way-" he pointed east, "-and follow the stone road to see where you wudv ended up." he whispered and then stood up and started to move forward shooting at the opposing side. "bye, erin." he said and ducked down below. Erin started to follow him but someone was holding onto her leg. "Don't follow him over ther. Do as he said." one of the soldiers instructed in his deep, gruff voice. She nodded and went over to the stone road. she ran away from the fight. she got to the top of the hil and looked back to make she Blake was ok. She turned around just in time to see him pop up and go back down with the sound of a gunshot from the other side. he yelled in pain and fell backward. Her eyes widened and she began to cry and ran away from the scene.

Once again the scenerey changed and she was walking around a city. 'Must be L. A. ' she thought as she walked around with tears still streaming down her face. then out of no where an older version of herself. She was wearing a frilly flowerprint dress and cowboy boots. Her hair was curled and she had dyed her hair bleach blonde and put one pink streak in the ront part of her bangs. She looked alot better than she did now. Erin starred in amazement at wat she looked like. She followed 'Erin' to wherever she was going. 'Erin crossed the street and walked into a shop that said, 'Amber&Whitney: Designer Outfits' Erin looked confused at the name of the shop but walked in a few moments after 'she' did. "Hey Whitney." 'Erin' greeted as she walked behind the counter to greet the woman named Whitney; she looked the same age as 'Erin.' "Hey Amber." 'Amber? thats my name? Wat?' she thought, mentally spazzing out. "Hi, Do you need help finding things..to...You look alot like Amber..Amber doesnt she look like you like wen you wer a teenager?" Whitney said. Amber looked up and starred at Erin. "Hi..." Erin said. Amber said hi back and then went over to her. Amber was only a few more inches taller than her but she still looked intimidating. "lets clean you up shall we? i don't want you going back into your world looking like this." She said and started to go pick out clothes for Erin to wear. Erin's mind was boggled. "So, this is wat your life wudv been if u hadnt grown up in a lab. I still don't ko who my real parents are tho. I hav wonderful foster parents tho. they said that our parents wer young and cudnt handle a kid so, they gav us up. and yes this is wat happened in your world too. They live in San Diego now, in case you wer wondering." she said handiing Erin a pile of girly looking clothes. "You wudv been a designer. and u wudv been a big one at that too. Now back to our parents, our birth parents wer like 15-16 yrs old so obviously they rnt gonna take care of us. Drama happened with our real parents-go try those on-im guessing our dad ran out on our mom or her parents kept him away from her. either way we hav great foster parents. you shud meet them someday. heres a picture." she said taking her charm bracelet off. the big heart on it was a locket. "ther. perfect fit. Bye, Erin. It was nice meeting you." she said and then like her surroundings changed yet again. She was back in the black abyss. "Time to get out of here..." she murmered. She looked down at wat she ws wearing and then at her wrist. she still had the bracelet and she was wearing dark blue jeans with converse that laced up all the way to right under her knee's and she was wearing a black AbbyDawn T-shirt with a tight black sweater that cud be reversed. her hair was the same as Amber's also. She looked much different then wen she had before. "Alright..a new look...I can dig it.." she said smiling at her new look

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:26 pm
Tomoyo shook her head. The puppr dog look went right through her. "No ma'am." She said. "I'm not doing anything to help you. Or Erin. I'll leave that to my sister."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 pm
Sam let out a defeated sigh and slupped over. She starred up at the stars not knowing wat was a bout to happen. She cud feel herself slipping through the cracks back to the black abyss. 'Erin's back...' she thought her eyes wer wide with fear, she knew wat was coming to her. "Tomoyo...Don't let ur sister in..my h-" she whispered and then her voice caught in her throat and she let out a small involuntary whimper and her eyes shut closed.

Sam appeared in the black abyss of her brain and saw hat Erin was standing just a few feet away from her. Erin looked much different then wen she had last seen her. She had a wry grin on her face as she stared happily at Sam."Well hello. Long time no see." Erin said. Sam tried to speak but something was convering her mouth. she looked down at wat she was sitting on and to see why she was having a hard time moving. she was duck taped to a seat with a bandana covering her mouth. Her feet wer also ducked tapped to the legs of the seat tightly and her arms were taped behind her. Sam glared at Erin with so much hatred it gave Erin the cold chills. It's time to let me out and for u to go bak to wher u came from!" Erin said firmly. Sam shook her head. 'Never..' she sent. Erin laughed and then said, "The only way im getting out of here is if u disappear..forever." She looked at her hand for a moment and then pulled her arm back, sprining it forward and punching Sam in the face making her fall backwards in her seat. "thats for locking me up in this God forsaken place." then kicked her in her side, "That's for sending me to a place where everything turns to crap!" she knelt down next to Sam who had tears rolling down her face. "Now r u ready to be a good girl and let me go, or do i hav to kill u?" she asked in a one of those nice voices that u kno is fake. 'If u kill me, u die with me.' Sam thought to Erin. Erin shook her head. "i must be crazy cuz im stuck in here and ur controling me out ther. wat is this world coming to...?" she said standing up annd pacing with her hands on her hips. Erin pulled out her pocket knife and flipped it open with a quick flip of the wrist. She knlet down next to Sam. 'I kno u wont kill urself. I kno u wont.' she sent. Sam was begining to panic now cuz in reality Erin wud do it if it ment saving someone even if it was saving herself. Erin heard wat Sam had said and cut her feet loose of the duck tape. She pulled the gag off and let her free of her seat. She closed the knife and stuck it back in her pocket. She walked away from Sam who had started to peel the duck tape off of her and get up. "fight me. now. i want out Sam." Erin said standing ther. Sam nodded and charged at her and the two went at it. both bleeding from their mouths and noses within 10 minutes. Sam had a broken rib from Erin kicking her over and slamming down hard on her rib cage with her foot. Erin's eye was starting to swell and her finger was now broken. Erin scoffed, "Is that all you got?!" as she took a punch to the gut. Sam kickked her in the head knocking erin over onto the floor. Erin tripped Sam in one swift movement. Sam let out on 'oof' sound as she hit the ground. She started to wheeze and saw a bright light. "No..not yet..." she said and started to choke. she started to grab the air, she didnt wanna leave just yet. Out of nowhere a dark shadow of hand came and grabbed Sam. They took her back into the light, she was kicking and trying to scream but cudnt. Her broken rib had punctured a lung. Erin was satisfied and lay there trying to regain strength.She closed her eyes and let herself drift to sleep.

Sam's hair soon began to change colors. She was now bleach blonde and her clothes changed took. they went from raggedy clothes to wat Erin was wearing wen she fought Sam. The bracelet Amber had given her wasnt on her wrist anymore.

Blake got up from the table and said, "Im gonna go check on Tomoyo and Kazumi and make sure everything is ok with Sam...She may be Sam but she's still Erin.." he said shrugging and left. he went out the front door and made his way to the back entrance only to find Tomoyo sitting on the ground with a bleach blonde girl tied up next to her."Tomoy...wat happened to Sam?"  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 pm
Tomoyo watched impassively. She looked up at Blake, and could genuinely say, "I don't know." She said.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games