Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 pm
"yes no wplease excuse me"
william appeared near despair
"count me in"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 pm
Despair smiled at William then at Koyo

Koyo sighed "Fine...."

Asura grinned "3 agianst one? Interesting... I wonder how long You'll last Hahahahahahah!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 pm
william looked at asura and the memories of the illuusion rushed to him he coulnd stop himself
"die damnit"
william lunged at him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm
Haya threw Nana at Kameko. "You shall also die then." she said.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:59 pm
"Who said I'm dying? You seem to be so sure that you are going to live."Kameko said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 pm
"If you assume that you will die, you are weak. You must imagine winning every battle." Haya said as she lunged for Kameko.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 pm
Koyo turned to mist and floated towards Asura

Despair changed into Hope Form and ran towards Asura

Asura Grinned "Well I guess its time to make the illusion real...." he smiled and a shot a beam from his dagger at Despair blowing off one of his hands

"Gragh!"

Asura grinned and pulled out a jar and spun it on his finger "Koyo... Mist is water, theres 2 ways to beat you bring you to a enormous heat or Freeze you... I choose to Heat you up.." he looked at William and frowned "I guess that a no.... ahah!" he stabbed his ribbon into the ground and jumped towards him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:10 pm
william fangs were visable now as he used vampric speed to hit asura  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:12 pm
Kameko smirked at Haya."I don't, but I don't imagine losing."Kameko said as she turned her spear into a scythe and she lunged at at Haya.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 pm
Asura was hit in the stomach and smiled down on William "Good, good.... now shall we begin?" he jumped backward after pushing William away... his ribbons began to expand and aura appeared around them making a barrier around the school and mostly the gym it was pitch darker almost.... just like the illusion, Asura Grinned and 9 ribbon disconnected from his back and wrapped around Despair and held him up by holding him up in the air.... "Hehhe..."

Despair was unconcious

Koyo gasped "that will kill me definatly...." he dashed towards Asura and downwards kicked on Asura

Asura took the hit but also heated up his body make Koyo's leg evaporate, he swung his arms upwards and captured the vapour from his foot inside the jar "See William This illusion is happening... And its all your fault...!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 pm
william launched a beam of light at asura and the ribbons  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Kyuki looked around the gym. "That's some strong magic..." she muttered.

Haya blocked the scythe with her claws and pushed so it threw Kameko back. "Please wait your turn."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 pm
Asura twisted his head to dodge the light and it just cut his hair "What the Matter William? you need to understand the fate of foreseen for you is going to happen.... in the Illusion, Despair was missing an arm, Nana had a cut on her neck, and Koyo was inside a jar!" Just kill them and you'll be fine! and so will they!" Asura shot his beam at William and captured more of Koyo inside the jar, half of Koyo was in the jar.

Despair cringed from the pain

(((Koyo's gonna die!!!!!!! wahmbulance Spoiler wahmbulance )))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:37 pm
william got hit he relized that he was right but he didnt want to kill his freinds so he shoot nother beam of light  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 pm
This time Asura was hit he was forced into the air by the light he looked unconscious, then he looked down with a big devishly evil smile "Oh~!" he thrusted his arms to the side and his ribbons began to spin fast sucking in Koyo

Koyo tried to stand his ground but was slowly being pulled in his body was changing into mist

Despair tried to push himself upwards with his one arm, "Damn... what should i do..." he looked over and saw Kyuki, he thought of something "Kyuki! come here!" he said blood coming from his
mouth, and arm...

Asura Laughed "Koyo! Fate is Losing! haha!" he captured the rest of Koyo in the jar and ate it for safe keeping "Now whos next?" he looked at Reiko and Miyuki... "Hey William could you help me capture them?" he laughed as he lunged towards William with his dagger out of his mouth shooting small balls of Hatred towards William  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games