Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**sighs** right.........I am hoping it stays the way it is........that would be wonderful.......

yeah.....it is just fresh hearing it it is so scary........I think in a few days I will feel better about it........well dinner is ready see you later.......thanks..........

Alright, See ya. D:

Stay well, and stay positive! D:

hihi my friend..........

Hello there. Everything okay? D:

yeppers **smiles** I feeling a lot better now......I can even laugh again.....I have decided to live life one day at a time and have as much fun as I can.......also to enjoy it with family and friends..........

Well, that's good. ^___^
Hopefully not at the loss of one's sense of future though, I hope. o:

I'm glad you're feeling better. 3nodding
How's everything going?

yeah.....it just took a few days for it to sink in and adjust to it.....I still get a little blue if I don't stay busy.....so busy I stay..........

**looks you smiling** if you are talking about me.......well I am out of the room thanks to my partner.........we are on our way out the back of the house but he seems to have a problem with his memory.........gotta find out what is wrong with him..........  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hihi my friend..........

yeppers **smiles** I feeling a lot better now......I can even laugh again.....I have decided to live life one day at a time and have as much fun as I can.......also to enjoy it with family and friends..........

Well, that's good. ^___^

How's everything going?

yeah.....it just took a few days for it to sink in and adjust to it.....I still get a little blue if I don't stay busy.....so busy I stay..........

**looks you smiling** if you are talking about me.......well I am out of the room thanks to my partner.........we are on our way out the back of the house but he seems to have a problem with his memory.........gotta find out what is wrong with him..........

There's no reason to be blue. D:

Oh, not what I meant, but that's good too. .-.

^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm
this is my name XD

Never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hihi my friend..........

Well, that's good. ^___^

How's everything going?

^___^

I know but sometimes it is easier said than done.......
oh everything is going good for me.....just been quiet tonight.....I thought about turning on the tv but......no......nothing on I want to watch so music is on.......listening to the 50's tonight........**sighs a relaxing sigh** yeppers....it's quiet but peaceful compared to earlier when Birdie was up..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well, that's good. ^___^

How's everything going?

^___^

oh everything is going good for me.....just been quiet tonight.....I thought about turning on the tv but......no......nothing on I want to watch so music is on.......listening to the 50's tonight........**sighs a relaxing sigh** yeppers....it's quiet but peaceful compared to earlier when Birdie was up..........

Indeed. :c

Peaceful is good once in a while. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well, that's good. ^___^

How's everything going?

^___^

yes especially when it get loud and wild around here at times.......I enjoy the times she is at swim practice or when she goes to bed......I can get into what Dion calls my zin zone **laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^___^

yes especially when it get loud and wild around here at times.......I enjoy the times she is at swim practice or when she goes to bed......I can get into what Dion calls my zin zone **laughs**

Ha ha, I see.

Do you mean Zen?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

^___^

Ha ha, I see.

Do you mean Zen?

yeppers......to relaxed to care about spelling **laughs** it feels good to be relaxed after being so tense.............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see.

Do you mean Zen?

yeppers......to relaxed to care about spelling **laughs** it feels good to be relaxed after being so tense.............

That's good. Lol

Wasn't nitpicking (intentionally anyway), just wasn't sure if that's what you meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see.

Do you mean Zen?

That's good. Lol

Wasn't nitpicking (intentionally anyway), just wasn't sure if that's what you meant.

I know.....**laughing** I would have let you know if you were......I keep misspelling that one **laughs again**

how's things with you?? noticed you were gone for a few.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see.

Do you mean Zen?

That's good. Lol

I know.....**laughing** I would have let you know if you were......I keep misspelling that one **laughs again**

Ah, yes. I disappear every other weekend for about 48 hours. .-.

I'm alright, I suppose. I'm back. Things are a bit dull and dreary but the world keeps turning. .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see.

Do you mean Zen?

That's good. Lol

I'm alright, I suppose. I'm back. Things are a bit dull and dreary but the world keeps turning. .-.

yeppers it does....there are times i feel like jumping off but now I am ok with the world...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. Lol

yeppers it does....there are times i feel like jumping off but now I am ok with the world...........

Indeed. >.<

Glad this isn't one of those times.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. Lol

Indeed. >.<

yeppers......been through some times that if could of would of but that is neither here nor now....

me to.........**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

yeppers......been through some times that if could of would of but that is neither here nor now....

me to.........**smiles**

So, anything interesting going on?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games