Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:57 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Nioce. If I ever get a phone to play Go I'm so going Team Instinct.
Awesome! Let's take this world by storm together!

*High five* 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:02 pm
So, some good Pokémon Go news and some good news in general.

There are four Pokestops in Greensburg, two of which are right next to each other. There's also a gym at the fire department. I'm level 13 and on the verge of level 14. Also, I recently caught an Abra. whee

Now for the good general news. I'mma get internet at home soon. biggrin  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 pm
Posting with my 3DS tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:09 pm
If Sun/Moon's Team Skull proves as goofy and laid back as they seem (i.e. not concerned with ruling/ending the world as other teams have been), I kinda want Chaos to join them, since he's not a member of Snagem anymore.

Also, *high fives Sub*  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 pm
I love Team Skull so far. I really, really hope they don't care about taking over the world or catching one of the mascot legends. If they have anything to do with the legends just make it an accident or dumb luck. I'm almost jealous of Team Skull since it kind of reminds me of Snagem.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 pm
*Dwells in a dark and cold corner of the guild, alone, contemplating existence.*  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:33 pm
Animal Crossing update and Dark Rattata. My life is complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:53 pm
SubonicXP
I love Team Skull so far. I really, really hope they don't care about taking over the world or catching one of the mascot legends. If they have anything to do with the legends just make it an accident or dumb luck. I'm almost jealous of Team Skull since it kind of reminds me of Snagem.

Just to add to that theres a theory that the Aether Foundation are the real villains (Aether being the "get the legendary!" group and Skull being more of a nuisance), making them the Team Cipher to Team Skull's Team Snagem.

Also Type: Null tho. It looks so weird I'll take fifty.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SubonicXP

Just to add to that theres a theory that the Aether Foundation are the real villains (Aether being the "get the legendary!" group and Skull being more of a nuisance), making them the Team Cipher to Team Skull's Team Snagem.

Yeah, I see that theory being very possible. In fact I would be surprised if it wasn't true.

Huzzah, I'm not the only one who likes Type: Null~ Hell, even though the name is odd I like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:29 pm
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SubonicXP

Yeah, I see that theory being very possible. In fact I would be surprised if it wasn't true.

Huzzah, I'm not the only one who likes Type: Null~ Hell, even though the name is odd I like it.

Here's hoping Samson Oak is involved with the Aether Foundation because of that TCG card of the evil Oak.

How could you not like Type: Null?? Chimeras are great unless they say "Ed...ward..."!  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:19 am
Tsuki the Fated Wind

Here's hoping Samson Oak is involved with the Aether Foundation because of that TCG card of the evil Oak.

How could you not like Type: Null?? Chimeras are great unless they say "Ed...ward..."!

Oh boy, I know it's a long shot but that would be so much fun if Samson Oak turned out to be a bad egg. Though speaking of, am I the only one who took one look at Samson Oak and instantly thought Professor Oak retired and became a stereotypical surfing beach bum?

No, stop it, don't you put those sad thoughts in my head. Happy thoughts...there's no such thing as dog/little girl fusions... ; ;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:07 am
SubonicXP
Tsuki the Fated Wind

Oh boy, I know it's a long shot but that would be so much fun if Samson Oak turned out to be a bad egg. Though speaking of, am I the only one who took one look at Samson Oak and instantly thought Professor Oak retired and became a stereotypical surfing beach bum?

No, stop it, don't you put those sad thoughts in my head. Happy thoughts...there's no such thing as dog/little girl fusions... ; ;

Is that... not what he is? XD Iunno, I see those a lot where I live and I can just imagine Oak using a metal detector looking for Steel types as he forces a long tutorial on the player.

Pfft, that made me think of "fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak gems stronger"

Also like mother like daughter.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:57 pm
Surgery is not fun, yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:56 am
Sending this from my phone. Power went out at 6 laat night, isn't back yet. May be gone for a while. Sorry.

Minor update: Have very low signal in home now, but not enough to use reliably; hopefully this edit will go through. Still no word on when power will be back, nor when internet will return after it does. There are a few trees down on lines in town, so it'll depend on that. Will be back as soon as things are up and running again.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:18 pm
Darksol88
Sending this from my phone. Power went out at 6 laat night, isn't back yet. May be gone for a while. Sorry.

Minor update: Have very low signal in home now, but not enough to use reliably; hopefully this edit will go through. Still no word on when power will be back, nor when internet will return after it does. There are a few trees down on lines in town, so it'll depend on that. Will be back as soon as things are up and running again.

Dang, that is not good. Hope you're alright, Solsie.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games