Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm

((But Nei is the all-time champ in the Kill-Me thread... Bratty's gotta have something she's good at.))
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:57 pm

(I just saw an ad for a new movie, an A-Team movie.)

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm

((Streaks through with spirit glomps. Sorry rl has been having fun with my time lately))
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:25 pm

((Iggies! /snuggle glomps I was wondering if you were okay. biggrin ))

-finishes her mocha frap and goes behind the counter to make something warm and chocolaty-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:32 pm

(I have fail to combat my archenemy, sleep. Later.)
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:09 pm

{{ heart *snuggle-glomps-latches onto her missing iggies* heart }}

*backs in through the double doors with arms loaded. Turning, she heads for the counter at a rapid pace, trying not to drop anything before she makes it to her destination. Just as a couple of spray paint cans begin to slip, she stumbles a bit and makes it to the counter, dropping everything on it. Letting out a loud breath, she wipes her forehead and checks her supplies, making sure nothing was damaged b/c of her. Restocking the bags, she notes that all paints and canvases are unharmed as she sets them down on the floor. Taking the stool next to them, she props her elbows on the counter and lets her chin rest in her hands, breathing finally returning to normal. She looks at dame and nods her head*

Hey chic. What chocolatey madness are you concocting this time?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Lil Brat
((But Nei is the all-time champ in the Kill-Me thread... Bratty's gotta have something she's good at.))

{{*pounce-glomps her Bratty, kicking the a** who's responsible for her not being able to leave random comments anymore* heart evil }}
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm

((Is the spray paint for your spider-beastie? twisted ))

((Chocolately madness... Like Mudslides? xd ))

((Edits: *Glomphugsqueeze my Icy* No random comments... should let my friends puts stuff on there... will have to fixes that. 3nodding ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:14 pm

-decides to get a cherry coke instead as thoughts that have been mulling around in her brain surface again. She frowns and goes to the sink to wash out her frap cup.-

-as she slowly washes, her face looks to be in deep contemplation. Once she finishes, her phone lets off a short vibration, informing her of a text. She puts the glass away and dries her hands then pulls out her phone and reads the text- stressed How does she always DO that? mad -dame mutters angrily as L, with her perfect timing as always, sends a text regarding the very thing she was pondering.- Dammit.

-dame grabs her coke and walks back around to the bar, having a seat and burying her hands in her hair-
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:16 pm

{{PFT! I wish spray paint would do the trick. Had to kill another one last night, not as big but just as scary. I damn near used a whole can on the thing and it was still moving! gonk What the hell are they putting in these sprays these days? Perfume? Vitamins? I mean really?! stressed

I could REALLY go for some kind of chocolatey madness right now, be it alcoholic or not. Something so ooey-gooey decadent, you'd swear that if you died at the moment, you wouldn't be mad at all. heart *drools over such a confection*}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:17 pm

((Crap! Sorry Icy! I should have previewed before I submitted!))

-so lost in her thoughts she didn't even notice Icy and her noise or her question. After a moment she feels another body in the room and looks up- Icy! sweatdrop I am so sorry! How long have you been here? gonk
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:18 pm

*Entering the bar from the front door, she heads straight for the bar and sees a colorful Icy* confused Erm, Icy? Picking up a new hobby since you have so much free time on your hands? xd *she grins and proceeds to make her usual vodka cocktail before taking her customary seat at the bar, and looks over at dame.* S'up, damey....what's wrong?

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm

*Slips through the shadows and in to the bar, in need of a Mudslide. She pulls down the Kahlua, Irish Cream and Vodka, then goes to the freezer, pulling out some Vanilla Ice Cream and crushed ice. She throws all of the ingredients in the blender, whips it up, then pours out the drinks, adding whipped cream and a cherry on top.* Got a few extras... wink

((Recipe for Frozen Kahlua Mudslides:
0.5 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
0.5 cup Crushed Ice
1.0 oz Vanilla Ice Cream
0.5 oz Irish Cream
0.75 oz Vodka
Directions: Pour all ingredients into a Blender. Blend well at High speed. Pour drink into a Collins glass and garnish with a Maraschino Cherry.
Make a good one at Applebee's ~ drizzled with fudge, too.))

((Spider-Beasties - bug spray has never worked for me. However, they don't care for 409 and the Citrus Listerine gets them good. twisted ))
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm

*at first it appeared that dame had ignored her as she went on about her motions as if no one was talking to her. She had just narrowed her eyes into slits when dame looked up as if seeing her for the first time. Taking a moment to see if the reaction was indeed genuine, she straightened up and sighed, cocking her head to the side* I've been here for a few minutes now hon. I'm surprised you didn't hear me when I came in, with all the noise I made carrying my things in.

*turns to look at Katana when she comes in and comments on her "abundance" of free time* Yes, well I believe you can say something like that. A revelation I had help coming to last night and I've been out shopping all day for the supplies needed for such.*emotions still a bit raw from last night, she decides to make her own concoction of chocolatey madness. Just then, Bratty comes in and she smiles as she watches her getting the ingredients for a Mudslide*

Miss Bratty, just the person to see. I would so love one of those, with extra chocolate everything if you will. heart I need some comforting and I think that will do the trick.

{{I remember you telling me about Listerine and 409. Looks like I'll have to stock up then. I've got a poison spray that works well at home, but we don't have the spiders at home that I have at work. Plus the poison I use I wouldn't dare take to work b/c someone would take it home. If I take 409 to work, it'll be left there since my co-workers aren't big on cleaning the guard shacks. stare }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:38 pm

-shakes her head then leans one hand on her palm somewhat pathetically- Oh, just...things mulling over in my mind, Kat. -looks back over at Icy- I'm sorry hon. sweatdrop I don't know how I didn't hear you either. -waves over at Brat- Hey babe.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games