Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 285 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
36%
 36%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 933

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:54 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
I've been sitting on too many alchemy formulas because I don't have the items required to make them, and some of them require 10 of the same and it adds up to over 5b a lot of the time...

I've got a bunch of alchemy caches sitting in my inventory. You can have some for your alchemy formulas if you'd like. Any specific ones you'd need? ^_^*

No, I need the regular items, not the cache items. like all the CI stuff. some of these I'm just ditching now. I am not buying 50 flower on my head s.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:39 am

MaryShade

Lupine Detective

5,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:12 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
I've been sitting on too many alchemy formulas because I don't have the items required to make them, and some of them require 10 of the same and it adds up to over 5b a lot of the time...

I've got a bunch of alchemy caches sitting in my inventory. You can have some for your alchemy formulas if you'd like. Any specific ones you'd need? ^_^*

No, I need the regular items, not the cache items. like all the CI stuff. some of these I'm just ditching now. I am not buying 50 flower on my head s.

In my experience (and reading comments from others), unless you have the RIG drops a recipe needs already, you just shouldn't bother with them.
Myself, I'll be sticking with cache-only recipes when I get around to working on alchemy again.
You might try using this guide as a resource, I'm really fond of it, myself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:15 pm
MaryShade

I really like your avi's new outfit!
I wish the animal bases had the tea hats, those are so cute!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:37 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

In my experience (and reading comments from others), unless you have the RIG drops a recipe needs already, you just shouldn't bother with them.
Myself, I'll be sticking with cache-only recipes when I get around to working on alchemy again.

I've been looking at that one as well, I have a few pages that I look at, but all the cache only ones don't give out equippable items.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:46 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

I've been looking at that one as well, I have a few pages that I look at, but all the cache only ones don't give out equippable items.

You might try crafting alchemized ingredients and save them up for a higher level recipe.
I was working that way to make my way up to a Majikku Sparkle before I got mad and stopped for a while.
It's a lot more frustrating because alchemized ingredients have insanely high fail rates, but they're pretty cheap to craft all things considered, assuming you have the cache ingredients to make them.
Some of 'em sell for a pretty penny, too.
(Or a pretty penny to me, at least, my opinion on what counts for that is a lot lower than many people, haha~)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:53 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

You might try crafting alchemized ingredients and save them up for a higher level recipe.
I was working that way to make my way up to a Majikku Sparkle before I got mad and stopped for a while.
It's a lot more frustrating because alchemized ingredients have insanely high fail rates, but they're pretty cheap to craft all things considered, assuming you have the cache ingredients to make them.
(Or a pretty penny to me, at least, my opinion on what counts for that is a lot lower than many people, haha~)

I like having the immediate reward of having an item. I hate it when people sell below me. lovi it when they sell for less than a cache.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:14 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I like having the immediate reward of having an item. I hate it when people sell below me. lovi it when they sell for less than a cache.

Ah, I see.
I'm the sort that doesn't mind working up to something, I just get frustrated when I fail literally twenty times over on a single item.
I've been playing the market more lately, so I know exactly how frustrating it is to save someone come in and undercut you.
I love buying items that have been undercut in price (especially when I've been watching something for a while; I've been stalking stuff to give out on Christmas for over a month now ^^; ), but when I'm trying to sell some of the useless clutter in my inventory for a good price - aquarium dolphins, for example, which can be bought for gold, but I can't sell them back to the shop and am relegated to the special torment that is trying to unload them through the market because they're worth too much to just trash for me - it's just about the worst thing in the world for someone to undercut me.
It's a shame most of the holiday/event-specific recipes are just level one, they'd probably be a good way to level if they weren't as long as you kept gathering the items while they were available or cheap.
Ah well, I'm sure we'll figure something out to suit each of us eventually!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:36 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

Ah, I see. I have quite a few of those colored flowers, but never bothered collecting 'em for alchemy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:21 am
Excitement!
I bought yarn yesterday~
Now I can make Monokuma and Monomi hats, and a Baymax plushie!
I'll be pretty much patterning everything out myself, this may take a lot of doing and undoing before I finish anything, but I'm still excited~
(And maybe I'll make a Doctor Whooves for my beau and an ewok for one of his cousins, while I'm at it...)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:55 pm
Queen Spazzy
Excitement!
I bought yarn yesterday~
I'll be pretty much patterning everything out myself, this may take a lot of doing and undoing before I finish anything, but I'm still excited~
(And maybe I'll make a Doctor Whooves for my beau and an ewok for one of his cousins, while I'm at it...)

COOL! Post pictures when you are done?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:20 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Excitement!
I bought yarn yesterday~

COOL! Post pictures when you are done?

Certainly!
It'll be a while, but I'll photograph them once they're done and put them up. c:
I'm missing the color I was gonna use for Whooves, though, and I'm not sure where I've left it...
And depending on my yarn situation, I may have to wait for a sale for the ewok, it takes a special yarn that runs really pricy, I'm not sure if there's enough left in my ball for it, not to mention the color for the hood has gone awol like my browns, I'm suspecting I have a stash squirreled away at my mum's home that contains all my missing colors...
But the hats are definitely happening, and I ought to have enough white for Baymax!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:46 pm
I'm so happy! I asked my band director if, for next year, I'd be able to play another drum that isn't bass drum very politely. He'd been planning on adding another snare drum, or set of quads (the 5 drums that sort of seem like a drum set but without cymbals so you can march with it), and I told him how my drum is so big I can't even see over it. He said he'd absolutely look into a different drum for me!! Though I hope it isn't snare since someone who I don't get along with at all is almost definitely going on it. Either way, at least I'll be able to see who I'm guiding to. That's the most important part is making sure that you make your dot (where you march to), and in order to do that while maintaining the form you need to see everyone around you. Well... when you've got something over half the size of yourself then it isn't that easy hahaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:55 am
yesterday it was all sunny and stuff, but a soon as i went to head to the park it just sarted pouring.  

MaryShade

Lupine Detective

5,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

MaryShade

Lupine Detective

5,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:34 am
Duck.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games