Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 pm

*Still frowning* All I know is that my sniper abilities are needed to help you get Flame out of whatever trouble he's in right now. Turns out, damey dear and I have an employer in common. rolleyes *She drops her duffel bag near the door and sets her rifle case next to it and then heads to the couch and has a seat, planning on letting dame explain it all to Icy.*

((OK, Kat is about to fall asleep.....mod me around all you want to, but play nice! scream *huggles Icy and dame* Nighters, ya'll! xd ))
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

{{Modding Katana around? ninja *grabby hands* }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:48 pm

{{HA! Free reign over a link-dead Katana?! Now, where's TES when you need him? twisted Don't worry, I'm falling asleep at the screen my damn self and looks like dame has disappeared so we'll leave it here until tomorrow. *snugs Katana* Night lady, have a good one and see you tomorrow. heart }}

*looks incredulously between Katana and dame as Katana speaks. When Katana makes herself comfortable, she turns her eyes back to dame, hoping someone would clear this up and quickly* What does your employer have to do with Flame and I? Wait, how do you even know he's in trouble? Just what in hell is going on here?

*as the three of them look around at each other, it becomes apparent to her that there's a helluva lot more to what Flame's let on, and that showing up to GGG, meeting Psyzapp, Katana and dame, was by far no accident*
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:19 pm

((Sorry! I fell asleep! stressed ))

-thinks back to what L said on the phone...- L has need of you, Icy. Need of you to save Flame. She also mentioned that Flame and his crew were in a job turned sour and that he's a respected colleague of hers and she basically doesn't want him dead yet. She didn't give me much more information aside from a map of the Jamaicans' base. We are to meet her at 0800 tomorrow.

((Til tomorrow. xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:33 am

<<< Would now be a good time to be getting through the security systems...? I wanna go play, too (although my main use will be frontline close combat, if I go, which I doubt will happen, but... Meh... Love you girls heart >>>
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 am

*Walks up to the Main Bar from her Chambers and through her office to get her favorite morning "wake-me-up".* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 am

Lil Brat
*Pulls out the fudge sauce and drizzles the dark sweet chocolate over the drink, stirs it and adds more chocolate then slides it over to Icy.* Enjoy.

Hey, damey-girl.

((I'd imagine there isn't much cleaning going on. Up here we have the Giant Brown House Spider and the Vicious Brown House Spider ~ big buggers. The harmless one will run if you poke a stick at it while the vicious one will attack the stick ~ and that's the only way to tell the apart. Their partial to the Pacific Northwest. Nasty and I find them in my bathtub... how they get in there is beyond me, but once they're in, they're stuck. I pour Listerine on them and watch them curl up in the fetal position immediately. twisted Looks like this: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:U2di5zRwO8o_OM:http://hstewart.members.winisp.net/images/t.gigantea_sm.JPG For some reason some of the sites are confusing these with the Hobo Spiders which aren't seen so frequently in our area... confused ))

(( eek eek I hate those!!
I have them too!! gonk
They are SMART! They run at you sometimes away from you and they hide in the corner of the trim so you can't kill them! They are the only spiders I regularly find in my apartment, they are so intimidating! sweatdrop - still catching up just had to acknowledge the aggressive spiders! ))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:29 am

(( You like my new snake, Ayami? xp ))

*Has a seat at the end of the bar with her latte.* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 am

Lil Brat
((Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Dougherty ~ hope it gets better soon. Sounds like Southern Illinois. You could come here to the Northwest ~ no heat with humidity... just cool with humidity falling from the sky in liquid form ~ wet and wind and gray sky.))

((I lived in southern Illinois for 9 years. the humity is crazy))

*walks in makes her way to the bar and sits in a empty bar stool*
good morning ladies

((I dont want to work today crying ))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:48 am

(( eek gonk Psyzapp! Snakes are EVIL!))

*comes up and finds Psyzapp and Sayo*
Oh good morning!! 4laugh

((I will be busy so i may disappear and zone in and out))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 am

lady ayami chan

((I will be busy so i may disappear and zone in and out))

((mee too))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

((That's fineā€¦I gotta do laundry and some cleaning so I may be zoning out on occasion too. wink Snakes are FUN. rofl rofl rofl I'm gonna get me a spider just for Icy. wink ))

*Sips her latte and grins at Sayo and Ayami.* Hi there ladies! What's shaking today?

Say Ayami, did you get a chance to use that "explanation" we talked about the other day? xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 am

*snickers at Psyzapp*
I haven't needed to go yet - but I've been rehearsing in the mirror to make sure it's convincing 3nodding

((butbut... they are cunning and mesmerizing eek *watches the cobra do a mind numbing dance* oh no! gonk *starts muttering something about not eating fruit*))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 am

(( There we GO! Huge Spider just for Icy! LMAO twisted rofl twisted rofl ))

*Sips her latte.* You let me know how it works out. wink I have every confidence in you, Ayami. *grins at her.*

(( I wonder if Icy has ever seen the movie "Eight Legged Freaks" *snickers*))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:56 am

*wanders into the bar and stretches at the counter*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games