Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next Generation/Kingdom Hearts.

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the sequel in the Kingdom Hearts Rping family! :) 

Tags: Kingdom, Hearts, High, School, Role Playing 

Reply Next Generation/Kingdom Hearts RP
Kingdom Hearts RP - A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 pm
"Want me to carry you then?", Shroud asked.

"So how are Sora and Riku? I haven't seen them in my time back on the Islands.", Kisuki asked Kairi.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm
"That'll hurt" She cried in a whinny tone. "Can't I just roll over???"

Kairi smiled and took his books and as she checked them out she said, "Oh they're great. Sora and I are discussing children. Riku is out on the docks if you'd like to see him. " she ran the book over the scanners then stopped and a firm line spread across her lips. "He's been talking of nonsense, something big is coming he keeps saying."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:54 pm
"Yeah. I know. I have a feeling that I know what the big event intales.", Kisuki said, saying the last part more to himself.

"That's fine. Just as long as I can get at the wound.", Shroud said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm
Kairi raised an eyebrow, but ignored it. "So, what do you think, Sora and I can handle a child right?"

Shinsetsu sigh and rolled painfully over onto her stomach. "No funny business." she said, the zipper on the back of her tunic exposed.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Shuno unzipped the tunic to get at the wound. He took some of his healing balm and dabbed it over the wound. He softly rubbed the balm in, "How's that?", he asked.

"I'm sure you two would make great parents.", Kisuki said with a smile. His thoughts though were on the events that were to unfold.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Shinsetsu winced, and clenched her fists. After a while the pain numbed her and the balm too effect. it relieved her pain but it would be time before that nasty gash would heal properly. "It's better," she replied, letting out a held in breath. "I'm numbed now."

Kairi smiled, but noted his mind wondering on other thoughts. She handed him his books and raised an eyebrow at him. "If you have something that the committee should know then come by the house later. Bring your friends. "  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:05 am
"That's good. I don't want you to be in pain.", Shroud said with a smile as he kissed the back of her neck softly and zipped the tunic back up.

Kisuki looked at Kairi, "I'll be sure to stop by with them.", he said as he turned to go back to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 pm
"Whatever works I suppose" shinsetsu sigh, she rolled back over onto her back, closing her eyes

"Good. Kairi smiled. "would you like a bag for the books?"  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 pm
"I'm good.", Kisuki said as he walked out he made his way back towards the hotel.

Shroud got up and went to the bathroom to wash the remaining balm off of his hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 pm
The ground rumbled then, Silvia jumped up. The shaking stopped, then started up again a few moments later. "What in the hell??" she said, looking at Shinsetsu who was now sitting up.

"Let's check it out?" She suggested.

"Wait." Silvia said, seeing if it was going to stop. "This isnt your average earthquake."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:18 pm
Shroud stood up and floated in the air. "I'll check it out, you two are still injured so stay here while I check.", he said as he floated out the door and down the center of the hotel.

Kiuki felt the ground tremble and noticed a dark cloud around the small island out in the middle of the water. "Damn that can't be good.", he said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm
"Hey!" The two girls shouted, frowning. Silvia and Shinsetsu followed after him, injured or not.

Kairi looked out the big double paned windows, the smile on her face disappearing when she noticed a dark, ominous clouded forming over one of the islands.

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 pm
(((Pulls out a difibulator and revives the RP)))

Shroud floated to a stop in the lobby of the hotel. He looked out the big window and saw a dark cloud over an island out in the ocean. "That can't be good.", he said softly to himself as he looked around and noticed everyone staying down thinking that it was a normal earthquake.

~~~~~

Kisuki ran to the dock and quickly found Riku. "It looks like things are progressing faster than I thought they were going to. We can't lose this world to the darkness again.", he said to him as he looked at the dark cloud.  
Next Generation/Kingdom Hearts RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff