Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 pm
Alicia appeared in the room, but kept her presence a secret from Nike and Brago. She held up a hand and an illusion of Kane appeared in the room. The illusion was perfect. It was an exact duplicate and it even had Kane's scent on it. It would most likely fool Brago easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Brago was too focused on Nike to notice.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image
"Brago, what are you doing. Get off," she said, trying to push him away. He was so close she could feel his blood moving under his skin, the throbbing of his heart in her ears was loud.
His hands made her pulse race and she almost gave in. She pushed away. "You are so not going to do that, no matter how much I want it. But..." she sadi an evil smile twisting her lips. "There are other things, that don't involve you moving much." She carefully slid off of him, and removed the blanket. She knelt beside him and and giving him a wink, ran her tongue up the length of him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 pm
"will you require my blood? thats allright. i accept the charges.." he said getting even closer to her. He still didnt notice the tricks that was being played.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm
The illusion of Kane tapped Brago on the shoulder and cleared his throat. "I really don't think that you want to do that while I'm here," it said. "I'll rip you apart for it."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
Hana sat in the park. She was playing with a flower she had picked, trying to keep herself calm. This was a test of her own will and trust. If she could sit there and not run back to the mansion to cheak on brago, then her will was strong, but it also ment that she truely did trust Brago and his desicions.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante felt his muscles tighten beneath the skin as he became exicted at the feel of her tongue upon him. "My sweet, yet devilish princess, you have a mind which I so admire." He chuckled, brushing a hand over her hair.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Dameon Black
The illusion of Kane tapped Brago on the shoulder and cleared his throat. "I really don't think that you want to do that while I'm here," it said. "I'll rip you apart for it."

"What do you want Alicia?" Brago knew anywhere Kane went, crows feathers were flying everywhere.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:06 pm
Alicia shrugged and the illusion disappeared. "I was bored, so I thought I would come bug you," she told Brago. Or seduce you she thought. That could be fun too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image
"What the-" and then she fell into a trance.
Misha gave him a wicked grin. "You have no idea how long I wated to do this." She licked her lips and teased him, savoring the taste of him. She took him into her mouth all the way to the hilt.
User Image
((time skip, sorry couldn't think of a description that wasn't, well....))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 pm
"Alicia, could you possibly bug someone else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 pm
"Nope," Alicia said. Then her Seduction started working. "But you don't mind, do you?" Her Seduction was extremely powerful, as powerful as Kane's.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante moaned, his heart speeding in his chest as he felt her hot mouth upon him. He closed his eyes for just a moment, heightening his sense of feeling just a bit, letting his mind cling to the pleasure as she pleased him. . . .

*~* Skippy fun time! *~*

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm
Brago got up in a trance like state then he answered. "Yes..... i do mind.... I dont like to have fun with featureless girls...." he said being half controlled.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:23 pm
"And why do you call me featureless?" Alicia asked, her Seduction weighing heavily in the room. "I think that I'm just as good to look at as the other girls you lust for."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games