Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:04 pm
Blake starred at the oth of them and walked over to the bleach blonde girl. "Erin?....Sam?...Anyone else?" he asked shaking the girl lightly. Erin opened her eyes. "Blake..." she said groggily looking up at him. "Blake!" she said lifting her head up. she tried to move but she was tied up. "Why am i tied up?" she asked frantically. Blake quickly untied her and asked. "Erin, who is she?" he asked pointing at Tomoyo. "Thats Tomoyo. we'v been traveling with them for awhile now. Look im not Sam ok? Sam is gone..i dont kno wher she went but she's gone." she explained and wrapped her arms around blake. "Ud never leave me right? even if it was over something stupid like...where we eat or sleep right?" she asked. "Never. Glad to hav you bak." he said and kissed the top of her head. "Now wat happened to ur hair? its...blonde...not that it looks bad..I personally like it..just gonna hav to get used to it." he laughed stroking her hair. She smiled and looked down at her wrist to show him the bracelet. "wat happened to it? whered it go?" she asked retorically as she checked her sleeves and the ground. "pockets?" Blake suggested. She let out a sigh of relief wen she pulled out the silver bracelet with the locket on it. "..My older self, Amber, gave this to me.." she said and put it on. "Lets go eat." he said smiling at her. he helped her off the floor and held his hand out for tomoyo. "Hope u guys r hungry." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 am
"Sure." Tomoyo said, taking Blake's hand. She looked back in the direction where Kazumi walked and bit her lip. Where was she?  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am
blake helped Tomoyoup and walked the two of them over to te front entrance of the little burger shop. "Where's Kazumi? did she go inside or something? cuz i think our food shud b ready in a couple minutes." Blake asked. Erin listened, she didnt really hav a clue as to wat happened around her. all she knew was wat Sam had told her-and that was much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42 pm
Tomoyo sighed and shrugged. "Don't know.." She said. It sounded like she didn't care.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:49 pm
Blake cud sense that something had happened with them. "If you dont mind me asking...What happened while we wer gone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm
Tomoyo looked and shook her head. "Stuff.. I guess it's just stuff from a while ago." She said. "I'll go look for her.."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 pm
"Do u want me to go with u so u rnt alone?" Blake asked worriedly. by the tone in her voice he was getting the feeling things wer about to go back downhill and started to worry about her and kazumi and the flock.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 pm
Tomoyo shrugged. "Sure.." She said. She looked over at the woods and bit her lip. 'Kazumi?' She thought. No reply.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 pm
(omg at first i thought u spelled sure like: shure :then i looked at it again and was like phew i dont hav to comment on her spelling haha :] cuz this guy im rping with is such a noob...he t@!ks l!k3 th!s. and he spelled sure with an h)

Blake nodded and motioned for Erin to go inside. "Wher do u thik she might be?" he asked.

Erin went inside and found Aria and Dasani ther. "Hey guys." she greeted nervously, sitting down at their table.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 pm
Dasani waved and gave a little sweet smile. She seemed shook up but that was proably normal, she didn't know. "Hello." She replyed in her soft voice.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:48 pm
Tomoyo shrugged. "No clue." She said.
Aria smiled at her. "You're back." She smiled a bit.
Jason looked at the resturant from behind a tree and groaned. "Mind reader isn't back.." He murmured. If the mind reader wasn't there, they would end up being screwed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 pm
Dasani reached out and poked Erin's side. "Better?" She asked and smiled again.
"Lucky her." Vamp said, crossing his arms as he leaned his shoulder against the tree in front of the one Jason was behind.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Kazumi was walking back, in truth. She was making her way towards where their scents picked up. She had cooled down a good bit. Her and her sister never really talked out what happened. Suddenly, the wolf girl stopped. She wasn't alone in the forest.
Jason looked up a bit. His sense of smell was nothing compared to a wolf's, but he could faintly smell one not too far away. "Right on cue." He said in a monotone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:02 pm
Erin smiled sitting down. "Yea. I'm bak." she chuckled. "Im suprised u guys cud recognize me." she said pointing at her newly dyed bleach blonde hair.
(idk wat to do with Chris...?)

Blake just kept quiet and looked around. "Mayb she went for a run in the woods?" he suggested.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 am
(Put her with Jason and Vamp if you want? :/)
Dasani scanned the faces of the other flock members for Kazumi; she always felt better when she was there, or rather, she felt when she was there. She didn't see her and pursed her lips a bit for no emotional reason; it just felt like the thing to do.
Vamp sighed quietly to himself and silently slunk behind the tree he was leaning on to hide himself. He glanced around both sides of the tree to try and spot 'the target' but she wasn't in site yet.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games