Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 am

Kameko got up and looked at Haya."Wait my turn?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am

william got pelted then side steped and grabbed asura by the head

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 am

"Why should I? I enjoy seeing you suffer. So hurry up and die, then I'll come over." Kyuki said giggling.

"Wait a moment so I can dispose of my first target, then you may fight me." Haya said as she approached Nana.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:16 am

Nana made a gust of wind go towards Haya.
"You remind me very much of a robot."Kameko said."But I won't just stand here and watch you 'dispose' of my friend."

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 am

Haya dodged the wind. She stood up and looked at them. "Then I will have to deal with you both now." she said. Black wings appeared behind her.

((I know she's a werewolf, but look at her transformation picture and you'll understand the wings.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 am

Senku soon sat up and walked around "Him still fighting" He said laughing

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 pm

((Question because I can't figure out what to do >.> where should I start the manga? I'm gonna introduce the school and the races and stuff in the beginning but where exactly will the story start?))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 pm

((O_O your making a manga. Damn i dont post much for one day and everything passes me))

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:37 pm

((Good Question, But I don't really know...))
"Yup."Kameko said.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

((Haha yeah xD making it of this rp since it's so awesome~ and for now, how about the start of the game we're doing now? I can go back and do earlier parts later but this seems the easiest since it's happening now.))

Haya jumped into the air. She then dived down towards Kameko.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:46 pm

((lol ok cant wait to see it))

Senku began to watch the fight and stood there
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 pm

(((Maybe make like a couple pages so it explain the characters then the game?)))

Asura smirked at William opened his mouth and shot the cannon at him blowing him away, William flew.... Asura stepped on the ground and began to walk towards Miyuki and Reiko "Shall you lay down and I'll tie you and hang you or shall we mingle a little before?" he laughed as the ribbons shot towards Reiko and Miyuki

Despair smiled at her "Fine then I'll do it my self..." he lift himself up with one arm and almost something like a push up, he dropped down and hit his head "Damn still here..." he did it again and again until he was unconscious....

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 pm

william appeared infront of the ribbons and toke the blow
"A-asura"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Asura smirked at William and tied him up int ribbons and fastened him to the rafters swinging "I'll wake you when there all tied up so We can experience it all..... agian..... hehe"

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Name: Daisuke (Usually referred to Rook for being the strongest of them all, even surpassing those of Bishop class)

Race: Fangire (A race of vampires whose true forms are made of strained-glass and absorbs human life essence through the use of aura fangs and turn victims into glass-skinned corpses.) (Rook is known as the Lion Fangire)

Likes: Ice cream, fights and battles, challenges, and destroying the opposition

Dislikes: Boredom, failing a challenge, being defeated

Personality: A seemingly simple-minded and foolish person by looks, however an actually powerful and dangerous force to be reckoned with, and seems to be consciously sadistic as he rewards himself with treats for every time he win his self challenges in his own little game called "Time Plays".
Weapon: N/a (Uses abnormal super strength and endurance as well as durability, brute force, and resistance to nearly physical and mental pain and attacks through self torture from failures in challenges.)

Appearance:
User Image
True form: User Image

==========================

Name: Masato Kusaka

Race: Guardian

Likes: A girl, loneliness, and being superior among others

Dislikes: Orphenoch, Smart Brain, and losing and failing

Personality: Possesses a superior complex and a bit of a big ego, tends to fight and being alone, and willingly to go dark and dangerous lengths to protect a "girl".

Weapon: User Image
User Image
User Image
(Kaixa Gear which is made up of the Kaixa Phone and Driver includes the Kaixa Pointer, Shot, and Blaygun. Possesses the Side Basshar.)
Appearance:
User Image
As Kaixa: User Image
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games