Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 pm
Amy looked at the posters and sighed. She was in the lounge right now and spoke out loud to herself as she read the first poster she held up.

"I hope I have all the information...

'Liada's Potions, Opening Soon, New Addition at Aqua Springs, Potions that make you feel your best, Potions Only Available Here.'

Then she put down the poster. "Hmm... I can't believe this, but I never asked Liada what her potions store name was going to be. Too bad we haven't been able to settle on a specific date, which is my fault since I don't know when the art exhibit is going to begin its construction and... Oi! And I have to make sure that when I say the potions will only be sold here, they'll only be sold here. Makes them more special here and people will have to come here to get it. I need to check all this information with Liada."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, followed by her angel imp, and goes into the lounge. Seeing Amy, she smiled and went up to her* I don't usually see you here this late. smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm
Amy sighed and put the poster down when she heard Kits' voice. It was a sigh of both frustration and relief. Frustration over trying to decide if the posters were good enough and relief at hearing her friend's voice.

When she looked at Kits, though, her eyes widened slightly. Then, she smiled. "Kits, you look so beautiful! I love that color on you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm
Me too. biggrin *says as leans against the entrance to the lounge*

*arms crossed in front, smiling at the ladies*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm
*blushes a little* Thanks. I actually just pulled something out of the closet... *takes a better look at Amy* You look really cute with pigtails, you know. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 pm
((Forgot to preview. sweatdrop ))

*turns around* Hi Rod. ^////^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 pm
Y'know...this picture doesn't do you justice. *pulls out phone and shows Kits background pic* Though, I'm glad those bracelets look so nice on such a beautiful woman. I was scared they might not be pretty enough. wink

*reaches behind and pulls a light blue tulip out from waistband of pants* A pretty flower for a gorgeous girl. biggrin *holds it out for Kits*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 pm
Amy giggled and flicked the end of one of her ponytails. "I do like them and am glad you did my hair like that the one day you and I were transfiguring outfits for me with you designing them. I don't want to seem like I'm copying you by wearing mine, though, since you already have such cute pigtails. I just don't want to take mine down yet!"

She laughed and then looked at the poster in her hand again. She sighed once more. "I'm here late because I've been looking at these posters for Liada's shop."

She looked up when she heard a voice and smiled when she saw Rod. "Hey Rod. Come in and join us."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 pm
*blushes deeper when she sees that she's the background on his phone* Well, I'm sure you can take a much better picture than my phone can. ^////^ *accepts the flower* Thank you.

*smiles at Amy* But your hair's curly. It looks really cute on you. I didn't know you'd been working on the posters already...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 pm
*pulls out a second tulip, pale purple, and hands it out to Amy* And for the other lady. ^_^

Ah, but even with my good lens, no photo will do your true grace and beauty justice. *place a knuckle against her cheek, smiling gently at Kits*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 pm
Amy smiled slightly at the interaction between Kits and Rod. She was really happy for Kits.

When Kits spoke to her again, she smiled at her compliment. "Thank you, Kits. That's really sweet of you. I'll probably leave it up for quite awhile, then, if you think it looks good."

She grinned but then quickly sighed again. "I haven't really been working on the posters directly. I've been working on my version of the newsletter for when you and I can get together and share. Jessi and Haley have been doing the posters with information that I've given them. I just want to make sure I have the information right. I'm so glad you're here so you can tell me what you think since this is as much your decision as it is mine, too."

She handed the poster over to Kits. "What do you think? Info good?"

EDIT: She grinned tiredly and gently took the flower from Rod. "Thank you, Rod. That's really sweet, and I love flowers. Like, more than most people. I have a garden at my original home and one at mine and Karrie's."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm
redface Ummm... *isn't sure what to say to Rod* Thank you. I'm not sure what else to say. ^////^

*takes the poster from Amy and looks it over* How about instead of opening soon, we say coming soon? Other than that, I think it's good. We'll have to run it by Liada, of course.

*grins* Don't forget the garden we'll be putting in here this spring.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:46 pm
*gently and quickly bends head down and kisses Kits, then pulls back* If I am interrupting your work I can come back another time....*flashes a grin at her* biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:52 pm
Amy grinned back at Kits. "Nope, I definitely haven't forgotten about that! And we? You want to help make the garden, Kits? That'd be SO MUCH FUN to do it together! I would really love that."

She grinned brightly at her friend. "And coming soon? Will do. Also, what do you think about saying just 'Liada's Potions'? I don't know if she's thought up a different name for the store or not. I called her and left a message, asking her. Also, do you think the exclusivity of the potions only being sold here is good to say? I think it will add a touch of intrigue and importance to the potions if people know they're only sold in one place."

She looked at Rod and shook her head. "You don't have to leave, Rod. Kits and I just talk about this kind of stuff all the time. I don't really classify it as work, I don't think..."

She looked at Kits to see what she thought.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:54 pm
Oh...is one of your employees starting up a business? ^_^ That's nice of you to let them start off here. *smiles at them*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games