Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→→It seemed at first that Midgahs didn't quite hear Kaileer's answer for his eyes were rooted upon Miyamoto's frame. The older male was rock still, his stance that of meditation with his blades calmly upon his crossed knees. The naked steel reflected the light in odd ways, giving the iron gray a tint of green and blue that simply didn't belong. The odd leader, however, seemed intent on the man himself instead of the weaponry, his silent demeanor finally breaking after the silence between Raikage and invader stretched to unseemly lengths. "The intention was never to kill. I was told that Kumogakure would be a fine fit for my shinobi by men I trusted. Yet when I came here...there was no one. The city was aflame, and it burned for some time before any shinobi dared to act. And when they did, it was chaotic, no coordination, no cooperation outside of happenstance." Eyes so previously intent turned angry, the first show of emotion besides amusement he had revealed. The smile, the small movements that sent his odd finery clinking, it remained unchanged and untested, keeping up the facade to those less adept at reading the body language of a warrior. Languid though he might appear, there was barely restrained violence beneath, that much was now clear. "To see a potential ally with which my territory has, in the past, seen as an enemy in such weak shape shook my faith. Those I brought with me were volunteers, and they continued their namesake by agreeing to challenge those within this village to better ascertain your abilities."

→→Closing his eyes and baring his teeth in the wolfish aproximation of a smile, the man continued. "Death was not supposed to occur, but it speaks volumes that despite the ruthless cruelty of your genin your weakest members were able to overpower a much more skilled opponent in such short time. This proves promising, too, to our negotiations when they come." From his expression, from the calm surety he had spoken with so far, it would likely appear to viewers that Midgahs was, in fact, being honest, which may be at odds with his words.

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:
Time Sealing Technique || X - rank

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :395/395 ❄ Stamina :360/360 ❄

Seiji lowered himself into a sitting position, his knees folded underneath of himself. His eyes watched the opponent before him, and his hands shifted, blades were sheathed, the water blade falling back into the water that permeated the ground. Cold eyes watched, waited, calculated. He would not be taken offguard, but at the same motion, he would not let himself focus too intently to not respond accordingly.

"It seems our masters are devout on speaking their differences, Miyamoto." The Hattori spoke, his eyes clear and intent on those of his opponent.

Images of the fight to come crossed his mind. One would strike, the other would deflect, remitting the uselessness of first strike. Iado would be pointless, both were skilled swordsmen after all. Planning forward he waited, but let all of his motions and thoughts be fluid. He awaited his opponent's strike, to measure.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques Utilized:]

OoC:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image

→→Kneeling, waiting for a moment to have the battle begin. It was a pain he bore willingly for it meant that he would find justice. Jason was a good soul, honest, with his only blemish being his blood relation to his father. And now he was dead, his light snuffed out, no longer the boorish ox he always showed himself to be when they went out to a feast. It was gone. But anger, emotion in general, would not serve justice here. What would serve justice would be another death, either Seiji's or Kaileer's. Had he not been told of Kaileer's whereabouts none of this would have happened. Damn that man, damn him into the ground! Inhaling softly, he heard the words of the young whelp behind him, signalling the beginning of their duel. Turning, keeping to his knees, Miyamoto kept his eyes closed until he fully rotated. Only then did he open his eyes, and only then did he meet Seiji's. "So it would seem so." Midgahs, ever the talker, terrifying once risen but difficult to tempt. He would talk their way out of this, but only a fight of honor would make this right. "That does not change your actions, nor those you are responsible for. We will fight regardless." Already he watched, waited, hearing the echoes of his ancestors as they explained what the younger male would do, what he himself would do, in the coming fight.

→→Yet the child remained still, unmoving. One must strike, one must initiate the fight, lest they wither away and die before their time. Instead, Miyamoto inhaled slowly, and exhaled sharply as he brought up a hand to his mouth. Seiji was a warrior just as he, and that meant they would be even, for the most part. Best to send the boy reeling, to open an attack. A massive blast of air erupted from his lungs, aimed for Seiji, but even as it flew he threw himself forward in a dash, running at an impossible angle from the ground. Snatching at his blades he brought them out of their sheaths and upwards, a direct Iado to strike at the chest of his opponent to damage the portions that controlled his arms.

→→

[O.o.C. New Mail]

•Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]
Official Description: Zankyokukuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. This technique is a variation of the Zankuuhaa. Like the Zankuuha, Zaku creates a large gust of air pressure from the vents in his arms. This technique is the ultimate version of the lesser technique, it creates a massive gust of wind capable of totally wiping out his target and the surrounding area.
Guild Description: The user sends out a large gust of air pressure from the palms of the hand. This technique is capable of destroying sturdy structures and large boulders.

• Iaidō
Simple :: Rank E (B-rank)
With a single unhindered and swift motion, a true samurai can unsheathe his weapon and strike at the exact same time. This can provide an elegant, yet effective way to catch your opponent off guard, or as a means to interrupt handsigns. Note that this ability only shows true effectiveness upon the drawing of a weapon from its sheathe. Losing some of its element of surprise after being used once and then resheathed. ( This attack's rank mimics whatever stage of Tetsu no Ryu you are in. For example, if you are in Stage 5, this technique is considered rank A. )

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:
Time Sealing Technique || X - rank

Quote:

Quote:

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :395/395 ❄ Stamina :300/360 ❄

Miyamoto sought to strike first, watching the water between them begin to push away from a central point and witnessing the chakra flow of the technique Seiji pushed himself to stand, swinging his blade forth from it's sheath to meet the incoming assault and dissipate it. Through carefully practiced swordsmanship he would cleave the air current and return his blade to a middle guard position. His opponent now rushed him and sought to strike him down.

No thought to meet the charge, Seiji minded his position and his footwork. His entire process of thought shifted to striking, the moment his opponent bared his blade and attempted to crush him with it his thoughts shifted to sticking. Their blades would clash as he shifted his strike, forcing his blade down the length of Miyamoto's. With the majority of their steel bound to the other's his focus maintained on cutting through his opponent's blade, but as he met him he never broke eye contact with the man. The entirety of this battle played out in his mind, the spirits of the swordsmen were far too similar.

His eyes searched the soul of his opponent, of his conviction, of his purpose. They stood on such a high precipice, the balance of the world aweigh around them. When he saw the reasoning he halted, but held to his own conviction to strike and stick. Then, as if possessed of a mutual understanding he spoke.

"Battle will not bring justice."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques Utilized:]

Formless Defensive Strike - Rank C to defend versus Decap. Air Waves.

Formless Offensive Strike - Rank B to Counter Iaido (B-Rank)

OoC:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

→→The eyes of his opponent met his over his blades, and time ceased to matter. There, he found what he was looking for, the determination, the stone foundation of Seiji's soul. The power, the surety there was enough for him to understand, to feel as an equal to himself. And so it was that with their blades met, when their eyes focused upon one another, the blades locked together ceased their push.

→→"Battle will not bring justice."

→→The words he spoke echoed Seiji in perfection, the two speaking as one, before he finally lowered his blade and stepped back. The calmness continued. "Jason died, and for that, I cannot forgive. But I can move on from it. You are honorable, and my ancestor would desire us to not fight."

[O.o.C. New Mail]

Done!

Quote:

Quote:

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----so they weren't just bandits after all. Midgahs spoke of 'his' shinobi. But it didn't seem like the others, including Miyamoto, accompanied him as shinobi. More as mercenaries, if anything. But if he was a leader of an actual village--and he certainly had the surety of one--I still couldn't see his reasoning. Death aside, they'd caused quite a bit of damage that would take more time and resources than we had, especially with Takumi still recovering from Myurai's escapades. Just remembering made me angry. Should the UHV attack, say, the next day, I wasn't so sure we could hold our own. Not to mention most of the village was condensed into one space currently, the hospital, that was a death sentence to them if worst came to worst.
-----For the moment, though, all I could do was deal with what was at hand. I watched as Miyamoto and Seiji stood off toward each other. Both did a quickdraw and lunged. Clashing blades accompanied by the harsh clang of metal against metal, then, to my surprise they both backed off, lowering their weapons. Some unspoken conversation had apparently occurred, and because of it the battle was over, neither won or lost. That was fine by me; this whole situation was unnecessary. I glanced Midgahs's direction again, watching the blonde-haired man out of the corner of my eye. "So which village are you the Kage of? The only one I've met in person is the Mizukage, but as far as I knew, the Kazekage was female." My eyes turned forward again. "Of the larger villages, that just leaves Konoha. The smaller villages are all run by the UHV." I was sure the man understood perfectly well what I was saying. "There's a lot of animosity between Kumo and Konoha. It's before my time here, but it's a risky move to make. We don't need a war between the two villages while we're already at war with the UHV, too."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Shunshin no Jutsu - D

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:44 pm

→→Midgahs seemed to not give two shits about anything other than watching the two fight before him. Their movements he followed easily, his frame hunched with an upright palm keeping his chin comfy in its grip. When Kaileer asked his questions he did not flinch nor give sign of alarm over being 'found out', instead only continuing to focus until the two members slid away from each other, their animosity clearly controlled and aggression spent. Only then did he respond, his vision still fixed upon the two, his expression amused and his eyes...they were devoid of much emotion at all, actually. "I am no Kage, despite my father's desire in that regard. No, I am Midgahs Hathelahn, a Konin by your standards. But that's isn't exactly your question, rather, who am I to order shinobi about and spend lives as cheaply as I would money. Firstly that last bit would be incorrect, as I do care. But as to the first part?" Here he smiled, here his facade dropped as his expression became one of bemusement and mirth as he turned his head to look at Kaileer over his palm. "I am the Lord of the Land of Fire, simple as that. I might not run Konohagakure no Sato, but I do own the land it currently rests in."

→→Turning to look towards Miyamoto, he opened his mouth to speak and instead froze. Eyes widening slightly in shock for just a moment, it snapped down to a seriousness that he had yet to portray. The expression he bore resembled...savagery, something no human should have had, though Kaileer might recognize it as something akin to the emotions one felt in the State of the Beast. In the distance there was a pop, followed by a massive eruption of sand into the sky, though it was...darker, harsher than sand aught to have been. Raising a finger to his ear, his voice came out even, though the tone? It was bared steel to the ears. "Enough, Melody. You were not to engage again. Drop it." There was silence, nothing, and his eyes grew more intense. "Melody. Respond. Now." Again, moments of silence, and his knuckles turned white. "Larath, what is Melody doing?...Larath?...Larath!" His tone was a snarl, his words formed with the rigid lines of anger upon his expression, before he looked to Kaileer with a different sort of expression: regret. "The shinobi I brought have attacked. Their orders were to cease, and still...Melody is a danger, above most others, while Larath is the one in charge of the explosives. She's at your tower, Melody in the residential district. I will go to her, stop her. But you? You might want to get to your tower." Turning to look at Miyamoto, his expression hardened, the gold upon his armor seeming to take on a deep, scarlet tint. "You will stay with Seiji, and follow to assist."

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:
→ Done

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Brow furrowing, my eyes turned sharply to Midgahs. His expression infuriated me. It was the fact that he found the situation funny, more than the situation itself, that ignited that anger. "The hell do you mean you're the Lord of the Land of Fire?" Nothing was happening with the two who had stood off to each other a moment before, so I devoted my entire attention now to the blonde haired man. "Gods be damned, you're lucky it's not Kinpaku standing before you instead of me."
-----I didn't get a chance to say anymore. Shock crossed his face before it was replaced by a seriousness I hadn't yet seen out of him in the few minutes I'd known him. But it was more than just serious, and once more I found myself unnerved. Some explosion in the distance was followed by a storm that whipped into existence from nothing over the residential district. Midgahs's hand went to his ear, where I assumed a radio was when he started talking to someone. And as his allies didn't respond to him, that feeling of trepidation grew deeper along with the lines of anger on his face. Finally he looked back at me, and it all came together before he said it. His allies weren't listening to him. One of them was at the Kage's tower, where I had just sent my genin. "This discussion isn't over." That was all I said before making the sign required for shunshin.

[Exit to Office]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 2 0 (-10)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Shunshin no Jutsu - D

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:59 pm

→→The man known as Midgahs nodded to Miyamoto, who nodded back shortly, before looking after Kaileer with a small smile. Perhaps, in the end, he would prove useful after all, if only his students didn't murder their way into oblivion first. Sighing theatrically, he formed a single handseal and burst into light, turning into a lightning bolt and flying into the sky with a crack of thunder.

→→[Exit]

→→

[O.o.C. ]

Quote:

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:59 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Third Tower❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: The lack of populace concerns me.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: None❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Blissful ignorance

Apparently the village was rife with chaos. However, this was apparently not the problem of a man by the name of Tōsokurui. After having completed basic training and officially being knighted as Genin he had some catching up to do, or rather a promise to keep. "Let's see." Briefly pausing to pull a small journal from his pocket with a lovely if not cartoonishly drawn squid on it's cover the long sleeved man began to skim through it's pages. "Bloop! Bloop! Bloop! I've completely forgotten everything. Father would be pretty displeased. Good thing he isn't here. BlooBlooBlooooop. Hm...nobodies here... I wonder what everyone's up to?" His odd laughter was followed by inquiry and an unsettling feeling in his stomach. The clouds were the only things that gave him the response of whispering air. Shaking it off quickly his glance returned to his book he had to focus. "Ah something simple. The first thing father taught me." Without so much as looking at the target a deep inhale resonated through the empty field. A quick lowering of the book and a straight shot of pitch black ink the size of skull launched itself forward crashing into the used and abused dummy. "Hard to believe that used to be difficult bloop! Whats next."

Inking Method Blot Spit:
    (1/1~Complete, Post Reduction -3/ Reductions Kanboku Ink Based Skills -1, Heart of a Squid -1, Bloodline Class -1 )

Flipping to the second page there was a caricature looking distressed with a black blur surrounding his eyes and a squid like man taking a triumphant pose. "Well I've got the method lets add a little madness." Another deep inhale was followed by another swift exhalation. It struck the target but missed the are that would otherwise be labeled the eyes. It was also more of a lighter black. "..Huh...Oh right I have to condense it first." Taking only but a brief second he then repeated the former steps.The result a significantly darker ink with stickier looking properties clung to what would be the eyes of the dummy. "Atta boy Totsu IKA! What else have you for me book?"

Blinding Blend 001:
    (1/1~Complete, Post Reduction -3)

Tōsokurui skimmed the pages at a more rapid pace until it stopped on page nineteen. A caricature of a woman seemed to be losing clothes to a green liquid. "Ah dad...you sure knew how to get the ladies. Step one prepare inking method." A deep inhale. "Steb Doo..." A foolish attempt to try talking whilst having his mouth full resulted in the man simply spewing his alleged inking method all over the floor. "Blooop Blooop Bloop. Mother always said don't talk with your mouth full." Again laughing off his failure The man readied himself again this time...making sure to remain silent and focused.

Moth Blend 019
    (1/2)

Fluffing cheeks and churning chakras the man began to form the technique. The inside of his mouth started to taste minty...or maybe it was more of a rustic taste like beef jerky, actually it seemed to fluctuate. He would wince whenever an unpleasant taste showed itself. It was always apparent that concocting a blend you've never before done takes a good while and in that while you dig through several dud blends. Which for simplicity sake might as well be called swishing vomit in your mouth. Suddenly things began to get pine fresh. Spitting a small amount in his hand with guinea pig cheeks the man would glance back and forth at his hand and the book to makes sure they were the same shade. A sudden nod was then followed by blob of green similar to a tree but still looking disgusting. It would land on one of the non used dummies that wore a thin layer of cloth. Within mere seconds the cloth began to deteriorate. "Another one bites the dust...better be careful with this one. BloopBloop. Could make a lot girls upset...or a lotta guys happy. Not sure if I man should have this much power at his finger tips...Better go back might have missed something important."

Moth Blend 019
    (2/2~Complete, Post Reduction -3)

Flipping the pages of the book back a finger would stand still at thirteen. "Ah memories...Kyūri was stuck in this thing more often than he'd like. I've seen dad pull this off so many times should be cake." Confident and at the peak of ones inner thoughts the man formed the technique within his mouth. His cheeks began to swell. The inside would look similar to a cotton candy machine. The ink began to develop a sweeter taste and stickier texture from within his mouth. He was almost tempted to swallow once or twice but this Hojo Clansman held firm. An intricate dance between black and gray happening within his mouth. The dark grayish tint, what was once black, growing brighter and brighter still until finally it was ready. With a swift spurt a gooey net enveloped the dummy. If it could move it would clearly be struggling the man thought to himself reassuringly. "Yup that's the stuff! IKA IKA IKA!" Tōsokurui sighed after his laughter. It was almost bitter sweet. There was nobody there to congratulate him and there was nothing but silence. He stared at the dummies, one naked, one blinded, one sticky. He flipped through his book again. "I have no way of testing whether or not these blends work...all I have are dummies. They can't get stronger, weaker, or feel pain. The rest of these skills are far too advanced and these blending methods look exhausting...I guess it's time I should get my headband...I guess I'll take a stroll through the residential district. Bloop bloop bloop" The man would leave his Bloops echoing in perfect tempo with each step.

Taffy Blend 013
    (1/1, Post Reduction -3)
    ~Exit

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:230 /255❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:245 /245❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 15 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0
    User Image  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:10 pm

User Image

Walking up to the building he didn't see the need to go in just yet. Looking around for a place he could just relax, he found a suitable location not far from the doorway. He sat propped against the wall of the building looking up at the sky seeing some birds flying mildly high. Just over the building, casting an extremely small shadow rotating around in the grass. Looking around to the other shadows in the area seeing some swaying in the wind, while others stayed rock solid casting shadows from the building. Given his clans abilities he would have a field day with the proper training. Pulling out his family scroll again he opened it up. "Perhaps its time I actually did something with that academy training."
    [1/1]
    After a while of looking about at the shadows and learning the way they operated from small objects to big looming buildings and the angles of the sunlight making them larger and smaller. Taking a moment he looked in the scroll and said about how most of the skills are manipulated off of his own personal shadow. Seeing that he was sitting in the buildings shadow he wondered if the entire shadow he was in could be utilized. Placing his hands into the shadow and pushing his chakra into the shadow he saw nothing change at first... but after a few moments he saw his hands start to emerge on the other side of the shadow. As he pushed his chakra into the shadow they extended and enlarged. Looking like over sized gauntlets from the shadows.
    [1/1]
    Pulling them back into the darkness to simply save on chakra he wanted to try something new. Seeing the wind blowing about and leaves falling from the trees at times he focused for a moment thinking in a much sharper extent of the skill he had just used. Looking back up he shot a few razor point spike from the shadows of the building. Then retracted them again. Watching some leaves fall he shot them out at a very fast speed impaling several leaves.
    [1/1]
    After a moment the leaves stayed dangling off of the spikes. They seemed rather on there. Instead of simply drawing his attack back into the shadows he drew them back quickly but all the way back to himself. Letting the leaves stay all bunched together but still harnessed tightly by the spikes. Staring at the for a few moments thinking of the possibilities of the ability he drew back the attack releasing his chakra from usage.
    [1/1]
    Moving on from that he knelt and formed the same seal he always used for his shadow techniques. As he did so the shadows crawled up his leg, shifting and changing. Standing up he moved into the light so he could see the shadow he was producing. From what he saw he looked significantly larger than he actually ways. Shifting the shadows again he made himself look much smaller and shorter. A useful move though its use was somewhat limited.
    [1/1]
    Releasing the jutsu Kasu returned to his sitting place up against the wall with a sigh. Rolling the scroll back open across his knee he looked over the next jutsu he wanted to learn. The next one would allow him to create a weapon out of pure shadows, while it wouldn't be as strong or tough as the ones he wore upon his back, it would still serve as needed. Plunging his hands into the shadows, after he poured his chakra into them, he slowly extracted two forms of shadows which reminded him of longswords. Examining them slowly he approved and dispelled the jutsu.
    [1/1]

Taking his seat again he returned his thoughts to the scroll next to him. Rolling it out a little bit more he looked at the next jutsu in order. This one was a bit of a different thing than hes been used to trying. Pouring his chakra into his shadows he pushed the shadow along the ground with his foot. To his surprise the shadow rose up in a wave and raced along the ground in a mostly straight line slicing though anything that got into its way. With an approving nod he ended it and continued on.
    [1/1]

So far it had all been easy come easy go just the way he liked it, didnt have to expend any real effort to do any of these jutsu. Though the next one might actually be interesting. Taking a moment to look over the details involved in the jutsu he took a knee and formed a seal and poured his chakra into his shadow and the shadows around him. As he did so he reached out with his mind and began using his chakra to direct and manipulate the shadows around him. Once he had a good grasp on how fast the shadows moved and how they turned as well as their maximum range he released the jutsu.
    [1/1]

Carrying on the lesions the first jutsu had taught him he looked over the next one after that one on the scroll as the two appeared quite similar. Once he had the general idea down he took a knee again and, yet again, pushed his chakra into the shadows around him. As they darkened he manipulated the shadows sending them in hand like figures towards a bush nearby. Once the hands had reached over the bush, the hands, began crushing the bush much to his enjoyment. Though once he ended the jutsu he realized he would have to wait for a bit before continuing on.
    [1/1]

With a sigh he rolled up the scroll and stuffed it into his jacket and resumed his position up against the wall. He was certainly in no hurry to do anything more at this point.

Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ] B-Rank
    Kageton: Endai Yami [ Shadow Release: Far Reaching Darkness ] D-Rank
    Kage Nui no Jutsu [ Shadow Sewing Technique ] B-Rank
    Kuro Higanbana [ Black Spider Lily ] D-Rank
    Kageton: Kage Kibou [ Shadow Release: Shadow Trick ] D-Rank
    Kageton: Kage no Yaiba [ Shadow Release: Shadow Blade ] C-Rank
    Kageton: Nami no Gengetsu [ Shadow Release: Wave of the Crescent Moon ] C-Rank
    Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ] C-Rank
    Kage–Kubishibari no Jutsu [ Shadow Neck Binding Technique ] C-Rank

Training Completed.  
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:41 pm

User Image

After training Kasu Decided to take a nice good long nap. Though his nap was interrupted when an anbu kicked him awake and handed him a headband saying that he was to train and do missions around the village. With a sigh he took it and tired it around his throat with a sigh. Without even noticing it in the time it took him to stand up the anbu was gone. Not really giving a damn either way he headed off up the path towards the board. There had to be something worth doing on it. If nothing more than to entertain him till he had someone to mock.

[exit]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:49 pm
    Azeiel the Risen
    Because you're impatient and I'm in a bad mood, I'm getting yours out of the way.

The largest part of the academy, the dojo itself, is kept standing, barely, by some strange stone growths formed into makeshift walls The roof has many holes, and burns cover the remaining walls, roof, and floor. Total posts to fix the Academy: 15. The stone walls can be shaped in proper walls in 6, patching the roof and fixing the floor take 6, and cleaning takes 3.  
    PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:37 am
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka arrived at the scene to some curious glances thrown his way but was ultimately left to his own devices. Everyone appeared more preoccupied with preventing the building from collapsing down ontop of them and the other workers. Civilian and ninja alike. Rolling up his sleeves, Inka walked over to what appeared to be a man in charge of coordinating the repair efforts. A quick introduction later and Inka's skills are directed at clearing the rubble from the main path leading from the back of the building. "Easy done." Inka nodded. Upon reaching the collapsed section the Jounin began inspecting the rubble, finding faults and its main structual support. The boulders and bricks were pilled between tall that needed to be dropped and rebuilt, but also threatened to crush a perfectly sound wall if disturbed incorrectly. "Alright..." He mumbled, a hand reaching up to rub the back of his left shoulder. "Alright." Committed to his plan, Inka set himself up at angle, facing the rubble and the ruined wall while staying diagnally with his back to the good wall. Hopefully the blast he was about to unleash would shatter the larger debris while not causing much imapct against the good wall. The close quaters played on the possible concussive force - meaning that rubble wouldn't even have to touch the wall he was trying to protect for it to be severly damaged.
    [1/7]

"Clear the area, yeah?" Inka called. Only a few civilians were nearby and, after a quick glance at the red-eyed Jounin, they retreated. "Right," He breathed in and raised his hands. Inka's eyes closed briefly as he run through the hand signs, summoning his smoke-coloured chakra to the palm of his right palm. With the final seal the first stage of the jutsu was ready to be activated - quickly reaching out with his right hand, a grey, swirling disc of chakra appeared just above the surface of a specifically targeted section of the pile of rubble. A second later and the blast erupted - the large section of steel-enforced cement broke and, as its purpose of a dam was obliterated, the landslide it had held at bay quickly gushed forward. Mostly comprised of smaller rubbish, a few large segments tumbled down, threatening to crush anything in their way. Inka had leapt back as soon as the jutsu erupted, and his estimations on the angle meant the flood of rock avoided breaking upon the wall that still had entegrity enough to remain standing. With a low whistle, Inka crept closer, red eyes scanning once again to try and find any land-mine like purchase spots that could cause the landslide to start again. Unfortunetly, there appeared to be quite a few. It would be too dangerous to go crawling up the ankle-crusher of a trap, so, another, smaller, blast to get it all to settle. And if he were to loop his Kyokkyuu so it hit under that particulary bothersome-looking ledge of cement... yeah. Maybe.
    [2/7]

"Nearly done," Inka mumbled to himself. "Tsk." It really wasn't a good angle - the best one would ruin the opposite wall and he couldn't see the otherside of the pile to determine exactly how it was going to fall. No choice, he needed up on the perimeter wall. Stepping up to the stone barrier, Inka hopped up, muscles pulling his body weight up with almost complete ease. He was more for preserving his chakra and exercising his muscles when it came to such tasks. It would have been easier to simply walk up the wall - but that was how muscles atrophied. Sitting on his butt with hands resting palms down on the edge in between his dangling legs, Inka had found himself a good spot to see how the flow of rocks would run when he disturbed it next. He wanted to get it settled in one go - but he had no choice. The safest and most sure way of getting this rubble gone was to hit each side, down, close to the ground, to spread it out, like a puddle. A shallow, non-joint-breaking-deep puddle of solid material. Sure. A well-practiced run-through of hand signs and Inka was summoning another set of chakra into his hand - instead of a flat disc, this time, it was an actual sphere, swirling as smoke. Shifting slightly and leaning down to almost lay his side down on top of the wall, Inka gently lobbed the sphere, twisting the chakra inside the sphere to send it in a curved descent. It landed at the base on the right side of the dangerously loose mound, exploding with the right amount of force to get that side spilling and settling properly down and along the ruffed up turf of grass and dirt.
    [3/7]

The concussive force of the blast had caused some shifting and stirring on the left hand side of the pile but even so it was still to dangerous to just leave be. A particularly large segement near the top needed to find its way safely down before the cleaning crew could start sweeping it up. Once the area was clear they could finally start rebuilding the wall and surrounding floor. Repeating the previous set of hand signs and getting into position, Inka flicked his wrist and sent the ball of chakra down. Dust and pebbles flew upon the explosive impact, and when the small cloud parted the flow of shattered cement had settled and the once tall, towering pile of large segments and hidden sink holes was now spread out safely down the narrow stretch. Inka paused, surverying his handiwork, wide grin on his face. The sound of explosions, the pitter patter of the destroyed finding peace in its new form - it was all so very calming. "Ah..." Inka's grin faltered. "Shovel time." He breathed in deep, sat up from the wall so he could leap down onto solid, flat ground clear of the rubble. Civilians were already coming back round, shovels in hand and barrows being wheeled in to carry out the mess. Inka didn't even hesitate in taking a shovel and getting into the manuel labour alongside the Kumo residents. Working himself to the bone was a daily target, and this would be no different.
    [4/7]

[ entry : Raikage's office -> mission board ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

| Active Mission : Help with Repairs [B-Rank] |
    - Reward : 400 Ryo & 500 Credits -

| Jutsu Used :
    • Burasutou~ōru [ Blast Wall ]
    • Kyokkyuu

Burasutou~ōru [ Blast Wall ]
    Cost: 20 Chakra
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: Fuuton [ Wind ]
    Description: With one hand as the base of this jutsu's chakra source, a flat circle of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra is summoned, it's face dictated by the direction of the user's palm. It's diameter is .5m/1ft across. Almost completely useless, this thin shield of chakra is visibly swirling at a rapid pace, giving it a deadly appearence. In actuality, if disturbed, the Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra would disperse outward, causing minor cuts in any soft material, including skin of the user's hand. The purpose of this jutsu is to wait until an opponent or object, such as a thrown projectile, get close enough that, when infused with further chakra by the user, will explode with enough force to knock the object flying at ferocious speeds and an individual knocked down with fatal injuries, including second degree burns and torn organs from the concussive force. However, this shield is almost completely ineffectual without the target being directly in front of the shield. Two steps back and the small blast will barely stop a thrown projectile and barely push against a human with no injury caused at all.

Kyokkyuu [ Curve Ball ] x 2
    Cost: 10 x 2
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: Fuuton [ Wind ]
    Description: A stable ball of chakra, comprised of Fuuton [ Wind ] chakra, is summoned into the hand of the user after the hand signs are made and chakra is injected. The ball is the size of a softball. Once thrown, this ball can curve, once, in any direction to follow its target. After impacting a solid surface the ball will become unstable and explode instantly. The damage from the explosion is strong enough to knock someone off their feet, leaving tender skin, dark bruises, and a small burn, none bigger than the size of the ball itself. The ball can only travel as far as 12m/40' before falling to the ground and exploding.

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

Lanfaer

⊗ CHAKRA 560/600
    ⊗ STAMINA 285/285
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:58 am

User Image

Kasuga, having now received his headband, went straight back to the academy to continue his ninjutsu training. Quickly making his way over to the wall and pulled a raiton and suiton ninjutsu scroll from the wall and began to look it over picking out the jutsus he wanted to learn.

Might as well start with the first one and make my way from there.he thought to himself. He quickly memorized the handsigns for the first technique called Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique). He made the handsigns and said, Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu. He felt the slight drain on his chakra as a perfect clone of himself appeared facing him in a wisp of Raiton chakra. He examined the clone for a second and once he was satisfied with his handiwork he released the jutsu and the clone disappeared in another wisp of Raiton.
    [1/1]
    Kasuga thumbed through the list of jutsu's and found another jutsu called Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) it was designed to prevent Raiton users from injuring themselves with their own jutsu's. He found a small shocking device that was used to help the user build up a immunity to the shocking. With a great reluctance he grabbed the small prong on the machine and was greeted by a strong shock up his arm. He was in to much pain to let go immediately so the current continued to shock him until he ripped his hand off of the machine. He shook himself like a dog as the pain in his arm receded and he placed his hand back on the machine and repeated the process for about the next twenty minutes until the pain no longer bothered him.
    [1/1]
    Kasuga sighed and said to himself," Alright that is enough of this defensive stuff lets break something." He flipped the scroll open and looked for the next jutsu to tackle. He found a interesting one called Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu. (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique) He quickly memorized the handsigns and quickly thrust out his hand as a bolt of lightning shot from his pointer finger towards the wall. He shook his finger and said aloud,"Cool"
    [1/1]
    Kasuga scanned through the list and a particularly strong jutsu caught his eye. It was called, Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique). Wow this is a advanced one.But its perfect for if I get engaged at close range and need to buy me some time, he thought as he gazed through the technique. For a moment he was unsure as to weather or not he would be able to pull this move off. Kasuga took a deep breath and began practicing the handsigns slowly at first for the first few times then faster and faster until he got back up to his normal slightly faster than your normal shinobi speed. He then repeated the process but this time adding a little bit more of chakra each time. Until he reached the normal amount for the jutsu. He took another deep breath and sighed and said under his breath,"Now or never." Kasuga flashed the handsigns and added the chakra needed for the jutsu witch was not a small amount. With a deep breath he said, Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique). He groaned as the jutsu took effect and began circulating electrically charged chakra around the entire area of his body and began to push that chakra out of their body forming a personal-range electric sphere of defense. Kasuga smiled and was rather proud of the fact that he had managed to complete something like this.
    [1/1]
    Kasuga walked over to the wall of the academy and sat down on the floor he needed to take a moment to collect himself that last jutsu kinda took it out of him. Once again he returned to the scroll and thumbed through it looking for a slightly easier jutsu, not wanting to make the slight weariness he felt worse. He saw one called the, Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ] that he thought had a particular usefulness and decided to make that his next target. So he stood and brushed himself off and upon further inspection of the ability noticed that it needed raiton bushin's to work so he simply made the right handsigns and two perfect lightning clones appeared next to him. He moved to the other side of the room so that he would not be harmed by the next technique. Kasuga then quickly made the handsigns and smiled as he watched the two clones explode in a mass of Raiton. "Wow that would have to hurt like hell if I was right next to it.", he said with a smile and now had a practical use for his lightning clones and making clones was something he was good at.
    [1/1]

Kasuga went back to the scroll once again and saw what would be his second to last Raiton jutsu before he took a break from Raiton. The Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique). He took a deep breath and began practicing the handsigns slowly at first for the first few times then faster and faster until he got back up to his normal slightly faster than your normal shinobi speed. He then repeated the process but this time adding a little bit more of chakra each time. Until he reached the normal amount for the jutsu. He took another deep breath and sighed. Taking another deep breath made the handsigns and extended his arm with his pointer finger and middle finger extended with the rest curled back. His fingers and hand began to glow and arc with Raiton chakra as a massive blast of lightning tore through the hole in the wall of the academy and continued before he ended the flow of chakra and halted the lightning. He shook his hand and said,"Wow I think I am gonna keep that one hidden for now"
    [1/1]

Jutsu Learned:
    Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] Rank: E
    Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] Rank: E
    Rakurai no Jutsu [ Lightning Bolt Technique ] Rank: D
    Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ] Rank: C
    Raikou Kousen no Jutsu [ Lightning Beam Technique ] Rank: C
    Marui Tate no Jutsu [ Spherical Shield Technique ] Rank: B

Missions Completed:
    Learn a Jutsu! x3
    Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!
    Solo or Squad: Variable
    Minimum Posts: None
    Note: This mission can only be repeated three times.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games