Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan walked off of the train, really glad about it. It had been one of the most uncomfortable train rides ever, seeing as he had been forced to sit in the prefect cabin, due to his new prefect status. He supposed he should have been flattered that he had been chosen as one, though it meant a ton more responsibility, and he wasn't completely sure whether or not he was ready for it. He'd try his best, though.

Even getting off of the train, he didn't see anyone he recognized yet, other than Jojo, but she was with her boyfriend. Emily and Benjamin were nowhere to be seen, unfortunately. He decided that maybe he'd stick around the platform for now and look around, as the carriages weren't moving quite yet. He sighed and adjusted his prefect badge awkwardly, his eyes glancing around.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

'Revelations and transitions,' thought Selina, as she stepped onto the platform, with one hand closed round Hannah's. 'Only two months have passed since that fateful day. It must seem like a lifetime ago to some here, and, in a way, perhaps it has.' What would have traumatized any other thirteen year old girl was nothing more than happenstance for Selina; already familiar with Death's many guises, the revelation of yet a few more barely stirred anything in her.' How many more can see the threstrals whom couldn't before, I wonder? Of course, I have always been able to see them.'

Prepared to defend herself and her cousin at an instant's notice, Selina warily scanned the scene around them as they crossed the platform. While she stayed alert, Hepzibah was also being watchful, her attention focused upon her mistress' blind spots.

"What's going on, Linny?" asked an understandably confused Hannah. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing of particular note," Selina answered cautiously. "Everything seems to be as it should be. Besides, Aunt Livinia did extract a promise of me that I watch over you; I would be remiss in my responsibilities were I to do otherwise." Selina soon spotted Professor Jones, and started steering her cousin toward her when they heard her make her announcement.

"You will see much of Professor Jones if you are fortunate," Selina told her cousin. "She referees the quidditch matches between the Houses." Hannah's eyes lit up as they approached the professor. Only when Selina was certain the professor was aware of her cousin's presence, did she tell Hannah, "And this is where we part ways. Stay with the professor and do as she tells you, and you will be fine. We will see each other again after the Sorting has taken place. Enjoy the journey, Siobhan, it is an experience you will never want to forget."

"Where are you going, Linny?" asked Hannah.

Selina smiled, and replied, "I go to visit the thestrals, and enjoy a bit of peace. The castle is a bit too crowded for my comfort."

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Autumn 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Lola had opted on the train to get a cabin by herself and had spent the time reading. She was starting electives this year which thrilled her. She'd get to take Arithmancy and Wandlore. She smiled ever so slightly as she looked to her wand, the one made by her father, and then frowned, would she be asked to tell what made up her wand. Lola had thought it amazing and neat that her wand was so unique (though she was sure her little brother would have their father make a wand using one of their mother's hairs too), but should she admit exactly what nymph donated her hair to the wand? As she stepped onto the platform, where only a couple months earlier was the attack, she frowned, people were still upset about those deemed 'halfbloods' or 'muggleborns' it would be all the worse for those with the title of 'halfbreeds'. And if Devonte found out what she was would he have regretted saving her? She shook her head when his reaction was one she worried so much about and figured this was not the time to worry about it. Besides, she should think of good things. Like she had a new broom! It was thanks to Devonte and it had been embarrassing to tell her Dad and Mum about and Rhett was still being a brat about her so called crush, but it was a nice broom. And she didn't have a crush! She was merely grateful to Devonte for saving her life... twice... and then getting her a very expensive present as a... her cheeks began to burn and she quickly navigated through the crowd towards the carriages, this year catching glimpse of the thestrals pulling them and spotting Selina nearby one of them. "Selina," Lola said in greeting with a smile, "Lovely to see you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Dressed: As Expected
Wendy hadn't even bothered to answer Evander as he mocked her for valuing loyalty and faithfulness. The trait was just as much a Slytherin value as it was a Hufflepuff one. And, furthermore, Wendy had a suspicion that whatever children David and Leonette end up popping out they wouldn't be calling her to nanny them. David tended to prefer to keep even Leah well away from her, and Leah was only his sister. Granted David had a weird over protectiveness for both his sisters. Honestly Wendy was a bit insulted because it was as if she was considered dangerous to children or something. Not that she was dying to spend time with her cousin Leah or any future children of David, but she didn't like to be assumed to not be trusted. It was just David being paranoid.

However, her fists had clenched, her nails biting into her hand as Evander had called her out for calling Mira's boyfriend by his name. It was a blunder. Still, she had trouble seeing how Evander got off accusing her of being a blood traitor or hinting at it when it wasn't her who was snogging halfbloods or what not. Just because her friends had poor tastes in guys didn't mean she did! At least her use of 'darling' caught Evander off guard. Wendy had figured one thing out early on in knowing her fiance: with him you must always keep an upper hand and it was often done by catching him off guard. More importantly, Wendy realized Evander was bound and determined not to appear he was the slightest bit fond of her, but she wasn't stupid, she noticed he sought out her company at times, and he liked to argue. And, Evander could easily have treated her just the same as Antigone and ignore her mostly but he didn't, Evander cared about her opinion enough to ask, even if he mocked it most often. It was sweet though that he was one of the only if not the only people she knew in her life who regularly asked her opinion: she valued that in Evander. She felt her cheeks get slightly warm at the thought and shook it off reminding herself Evander was still a troublesome boy who had no sense of dignity and was immature. Brushing her red hair off her shoulder she made her way towards the carriages. If Evander wanted to join her she was easy enough to find she figured.

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina was getting a close look at one of the creatures used to draw the school's carriages when she heard her name and Lola's voice. "I was hoping I'd see you again," said Selina, smiling as she turned toward her friend. The last time she saw Lola was just before the Death-Eaters attacked the train station. She'd sent letters to her friend over the summer, of course, but they'd never managed to meet-up again as they had the summer before.

"When I never spotted you in Diagon Alley, I was concerned your parents might have decided it was too dangerous for you to return to the school. You just missed me passing off my cousin to Professor Jones. We'll see her get Sorted tonight."

mc2

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Looking: Pretty Clever

Lola smiled as Selina turned to her and said, "No, I went fairly early in the summer to Diagon Alley, that is all. My Dad had some business there and so my brother and I tagged along. I did my school shopping then. I did meet up with Devonte though..."

She trailed off and then smiled and said, "No, I was luckily fine in the whole mess thanks to good friends. How about you? Your family didn't get too worried about you coming back did they? And you said your cousin is starting this year? That sounds fun. Do you think she'll join us eagles or be sorted somewhere else?"

She nodded towards a nearby carriage and added, "We probably should catch a carriage too, by the way. You can catch me up on everything as we ride to the castle if you want."

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Station with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Disturbed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Last time I'm ever coming here, that's for sure. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBeing lost in his own thoughts wasn't doing him any favors, Dori thought. He kicked the ground in frustration, glaring at the ground. He needed a distraction. Too bad he didn't have any friends in his own bloody year. He looked up, trying to see if there was anything going on to distract him. The Hufflepuff spotted a couple, Kenny who he recognized from his year and Jojo who he recognized from his house. He picked up his pace a little bit, figuring that if nothing else, he and the pair at least recognized each other and knew one another in passing, right? Or, he figured they'd know him, or of him. Kenny and he were both prefect, and his brother had been his opposing Seeker on the Quidditch teams for a while. Plus... Well, he had blue hair. That wasn't exactly easy to miss. Worst case scenario was that they didn't know which brother he was... which, that just got a little easier, he supposed, put out by the thought.

spaceHe shook his head. finally catching up to the two, offering a small smile. "Um, hey! Kenny and Jojo, right? Uuuuh, I was wondering if maybe you'd want to share a carriage?" he asked. Hopefully, they didn't both think he was a total loser for not having anyone else to sit with. It wasn't his fault all his friends had been older, he reasoned. Or that... Well, normally he'd hung out with Julius and Laena, and... Julius wasn't here. And he doubted much if Laena wanted to see him, for the same reason he didn't like looking in the mirror. So, he was pretty much just going to have to find someone else to hang out with. Kenny seemed as good a choice as any, he guessed. It wasn't like he knew anything about the guy, since he was sort of quiet. But, he was pretty sure Kenny wasn't an arsehole, at least. And Jojo had always seemed nice enough, if a little... weird.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"So you two are seeing each other?" Selina asked her friend almost rhetorically. "Well, why not? Hot sparks make a good fire after all."

"I'm glad you got out in one piece," said Selina. "Thankfully, I was able to get Layton and I through without much difficulty. Rather helped we met up with his father; he's an Auror, by the way. My family knows I can take care of myself; I didn't even tell them the details until I called them from my house the next morning. They wouldn't have known I got back, except that my dogs left and showed up on my doorstep. Siobhan is starting this term. Not sure where she might end up, though. I'm thinking maybe Hufflepuff, maybe Gryffindor, could be us, highly improbable she'd go to Slytherin. Wherever she goes, you can safely bet she'll be trying out for the Quidditch team, and she's not too bad a player either."

At the mention of catching a carriage, Selina nodded, "Agreed, otherwise we'll be walking to the castle. I am curious, though, about you and Devonte. Never would have guessed you two would hit it off."

mc2

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addy looked at her mock incredulousness when she said he was 'ever the modest one'. Then he broke into a chuckle and said, "Hey, I can't be modest all the time, what with my wonderful girlfriend always complimenting me." Addy smirked at her and leaned down to gently kiss her head. Holding her hand in his, he nodded to her when she said she wanted to go find the others. Leading her, he stalked off into the crowd, using his new-ish height to sort through the crowd, looking for their friends. They hadn't been looking long when he heard Tori calling to them. "Here we go, eh?" he said to Pru quietly and led her over to them. "Hey Tory! Hey Lyall and Rider!" He waved to them with his free hand, the other still holding Pru's.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

MissGryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя HυffƖєρυff *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
User Image

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ
I'ʟʟ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ

Lyall had thoroughly enjoyed his summer, so he was happy to talk. Tori investigated about his parents, and he nodded excitedly. "Yep! Norway! They're leaving this weekend! Dad's always wanted to go, so they are!" He grinned, happy for his family. Sure, he didn't get to go, but his parents deserves a nice vacation. Plus, he was at Hogwarts with his very favorite people! Rider was excited about a broom, and Lyall felt it was pretty exciting news. After all, he didn't know anyone else with their very own broom! Tori said it'd make Rider's Quidditch skill better, and the boy nodded his agreement.

When the train finally crawled to a stop, a sleepy Lyall walked off. He'd taken a nap on the train, and hopefully hadn't done something embarrassing! Tori was full of a spinny sort of energy, excitedly talking a meter a minute. "Indeed, it has been a while. Do you see them?" With her heels, Tori was as tall as Lyall. He didn't mind, he was honestly happy he was taller than someone, even just a little. Rider had grown like an untrimmed weed, and she was taller than either of the others. Soon enough, Tori found the other duo, and they hurried to meet them. "Hello Addison! Pru! How are you both?!" He grinned, happy to see even more friends.

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:23 am

C O R I N N A
R E N E E
W I L L I A M S

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Corinna stepped from the train, looking around quickly at all the people at the station. She'd managed to snag an empty compartment and had been doodling, sketching, and writing in her notebook the whole way over. She was glad to stretch her legs, and also very, very excited to finally be starting at Hogwarts. Her mother had told her a bit about the castle, the classes, and the magical world in general, but didn't provide too much information so that Corinna could experience it all herself. And, that way Corinna could write home to her Muggle father about everything, and it would be fairly new to him, too. Looking out over the hills and trees, Corinna could just see the castle's spires. Oh, she was so excited.

She wondered where she should go. Some students were getting into horseless carriages, but still more were milling about the station, talking to friends. Corinna hadn't met anyone yet; she'd seen plenty of people, sure, but hadn't actually met anyone. Stepping away from the train, she cast about again for younger students such as herself, trying to find out where she was supposed to go. Just then, she heard a voice, strong and loud, calling out over the crowd, seeking first years. 'That's my ticket,' she thought to herself, and walked in the direction of the voice.

((Exit to Black Lake))

OOC: I've got to go to work, but I'll be back tonight. Just thought I'd post this morning to keep up with what's going on. You can talk to her if you like, just keep in mind I'll be gone for ~9hrs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 am
User Image

Addie stepped off the train lightly. The moment she hit the pavement she grimaced slightly remembering what happened the last time she was here. It had taken her awhile to wake up from the whole ordeal and now she was still suffering from nightmares. If it hadn't been for her sister... things could have been a lot worse. She wasn't sure if she wanted to even come back here after she was released from St. Mungo's. Steeling herself to the internal pain she was feeling she walked forward looking for her friends.

It didn't take her long to find the red haired Ivy. She was visiting with Joel about something. "Hey guys!" She called out attempting to catch their attention. The short brunette made her way over to the pair forcing a smile on her face. She would try to make it through this. That's all she could do right?

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

Arianna stepped off the prefect carriage. She couldn't believe her luck not only had she been made the captain of the dueling club but now she was a prefect too? Holy crap her responsibilities were piling up faster and faster. She hardly knew any of the other prefects with the exception of Jesse and Dylan from her own year. At least they would suffer together right? Ari glanced around as soon as she hit the platform looking for Benjamin. She felt a little guilty that she hadn't been able to sit with him this time. She didn't see him anywhere yet but she saw Dylan standing off by himself. He was probably looking for Emily. The girl shrugged and made her way over. She might as well get to know her boyfriend's best friend a little better right?

"Hey Dylan. Have you seen Benjamin yet?" She asked as she wondered over to the Ravenclaw Prefect.

Deviled Dregs"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan looked to his side as he heard a voice and someone coming up beside him to see Arianna, and smiled slightly. At least there was one face he recognized. "Unfortunately I haven't. He might have already made it onto a carriage. Just speculating." He had been looking towards the carriages and had seen no sign of his friend, so it was highly doubtful he was already on one, but it was possible. "Anyway, uh, how was your summer?" He had never really conversated with Arianna before, so he supposed there was a first time for everything.

amo10690

OOC:

━━━━━━

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am
User Image

Beth stepped off the train onto the platform. The small brunette was giddy with excitement. The whole summer had consisted of planning for this day with her cousin. It was the talk of the entire house. Her Aunt and Uncle were so proud of both of them when their letters came. Bethany glanced over her shoulder expecting to see Gala there but she had been swept up by the crowd. The first year stopped her trek towards the woman trying to coral the first years to wait for her cousin. She had to be here somewhere right? The first year grinned before opening her mouth and started calling her cousin's real first name.

"Eunice! Eunice! I'm over here!" She shouted loud enough that the older students around her turned to stare at her incredulously. That should make her get over here a little faster.

horseshoe36

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games