Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:19 am
"Oh... you're with them now, huh... Are they your new buddies? I knew about the attempts, but they kept not doing anything. Good to know your new buddies are after my head." She replied. "By the way, I don't go around calling myself queen. That is what people call me. Honestly, I think gatekeeper is more appropriate then queen, but whatever. Either way, you know me. You should at least know that I'm not the type to give myself stupid titles. But if your 'buddies' want to bow down to me as if I were, I wouldn't mind that." She snickered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:36 am
The bitter taste of lying bit Zil bad on the inside but he kept stoic on the outside. He didn't know what to do if he lost another comrade again and so he had been watching everyone from the shadows, trying not to keep relations from hindering him. And there was the feeling of having failed them, and having exposed them to this great danger and not being there for those who fell. This was repayment... According to Zil. He exuded loneliness from his entire being. He worked for no one and with no one. But that didn't matter. Watching from a distance was enough. He sighed, disappointed with her assumptions. He then replied in a grave tone, "Good luck, kiddo" and turned his back on her and whatever feelings existed before. It was just that he couldn't help but glance back and not be on his way. He was caught in the middle of going and staying, torn with regret and unrequited love.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 am
'Damn... it didn't work...' she thought, looking up at his expression. "But seriously, Zil..." She muttered, walking towards him slowly.

((We totally need a scene where Damien kisses Shadow and Zil flies off the handle... or the other way around. I don't know if it could happen with Zil kissing Shadow cause, you know, Damien's over-inflated ego))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 am
Zil wasn't exactly listening to Shadow. He was frozen between staying and leaving. He was looking at her, looking at her lips, looking at her eyes, but he didn't listen to her. He didn't want to. The pain of hearing her voice was punishment enough but the words... The words were devastating, he found. He didn't wish to comprehend them

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 am
"Is there something wrong Zil?" She asked, noticing the odd way he looked at her. Thunder cracked in the sky of that cloudy day as one drop, followed by another and another fell from the heavens. She walked over towards him, reaching for his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 pm
'Damn, I'm gonna miss her', Zil thought to himself at the prospect of never seeing Shadow again. After all, a lot of it was just an excuse to one's self to see her. It was just that... Shadow reminded him a lot of her... who died sacrificing her life for her people. It felt improper. It felt like he was cheating on her legacy... Defiling her death. Zil felt the drops coming and as Shadow grabbed his hand, he pulled her along towards the door leading downstairs just to get shelter. The rain had mixed with his tears but as they got inside, he wiped them away, showing no other trace of having showed 'weakness'. "Nothing's wrong", he said calmly. He couldn't and shouldn't try to get near Shadow. This was his punishment.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 pm
Shadow was surprised that he took her hand and led her inside. She said nothing, trailing along behind him as he went. "I don't believe you. Your face is red." She replied, looking at him, then looking down at his hand. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Our relationship was never that great to begin with." She told him. "Are you going to be alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:19 pm
"I see. Is it possible to get the equipment here? I'd rather not have to ship my entire staff all the way out to Mt. Angelo. Especially when there's suspicion that some of them may be behind this conspiracy. I'll even send Diethelmian vehicles to pick up the machines if need be" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 pm
"Perhaps we can take your blood samples and bring them back to Mt. Angelo when I return. We can get the details from the scientists and test it there, as well as synthesize a cure." She told him. "But..." She trailed off. "It may take a while. This is not exactly the best time to ask us for favors. It may take a month before I can even bring it up to the council of elders since two of my knights..." She stopped, swallowing hard as if trying not to cry at what happened. "... I- I still need to preform a customary ceremony in honor of their bravery... t-though the i-issue has been settled, they think I am overstepping my bounds, even though that was clearly not the problem when I got kidnapped. Now I have to go through the council before making my dealing, and it will take some time for me to convince them to help you again. I-it seems that very soon, I won't be able to hold back the ocean of blood anymore. I may very well be engulfed by it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:04 pm
"I see" Damien said. Interesting. There were things going on at Mt. Angelo. He might be able to use that to his advantage. However, first things first. He needed to get blood tests. "Well then, we will do what we can and then hope things can get settled on your end" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm
"Of course... consider it a thank you for saving my life. By the way... I would like to personally thank that agent. The one with the black hair who took me from the radicals..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:57 pm
Damien twitched for a second, but it was hardly noticable. "Of course" he said with a smile. "You should also be happy to know that measurments have been taken to make sure that this group never bothers you again"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm
"Ahh... good. Thank you." She replied. "Is there anything else you wish to discuss?" She asked calmly

"NOOOOOOOOO!!" Vincent yelled.
"DON'T YOU IDIOT!!" Valkyrie yelled at the same time. Suddenly, a rather large sound of an explosion rang from the other room along with the smell of sulfur.

The priestess felt her chair jolt as she held the chair with alarm. "W-what was that? D-do I smell sulfur?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Damien stood up quickly. He wondered what the hell that was. Someone should be running in any moment to inform him what was going on.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm
"Da- Absolute Leader!" Vincent said as he came in the room, but refrained from calling him 'dad' in front of the stranger.
"T-the soldier started going though our stuff!" Valkyrie said, tumbling in after him.
"And he opened up one of our old traps!" Vincent explained quickly.
"Even though we told him to stop!" Valkyrie chimed in.
"And... and..." they stuttered. "And he set off a bomb!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games