Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image
                                                  𝔸 π•Ÿ π•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕝 π•š 𝕀 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 π•š 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 π•₯ 𝕀
                                                  ___β•˜β•β•β•β–Ά ο½†ο½ο½•ο½’ο½”ο½ˆ year : ο½‡ο½’ο½™ο½†ο½†ο½‰ο½Žο½„ο½ο½’

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Annalise huffed, circling back around. She had made a beautiful shot straight for the Slytherin Seeker, but it had been deflected by Will. Well, he was older and more experienced than she was. That gave him a bit of an advantage. Still, she wouldn’t give up. Will aimed the deflected Bludger right at Eve with a powerful hit. Annalise sped up, swinging her bat to block it, keeping Will in her sights, her brown eyes showing the gleam of determination.

【 OOC: . . . 】

❝ Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. Some days the world is way too loud.
                                                  Some days my bed won't let me out, but I'm okay with missin'
                                                  Out on the social anxiety, out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

Gryffindor Beater
                                                  Nat Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                  AC: 18 | Mods: +6 to hit, +4 to other
                                                  Aiming at: Will (18 )
                                                  Saving: Eve (16 to block)
                                                  Final Roll: 13 + 6 = 19 (saved and hit unless blocked!)
                                                  [ X ] | [ X ] | [ X ]

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

FΞΉΖ’Ρ‚Π½ YΡαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя PяΡƒΡcΡ‚ || ЯΡѕΡяνΡ SΡΡκΡя

════════════════════════

Eve almost got hit with a bludger, but thankfully Annalise managed to block it. She urged her broom faster in response, since she was almost there.

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Spotting +7, Catching +7
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)
                                                3/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-β—Ž-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  It's my turn to make history
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  When I'm gone they'll remember me, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || αΉ αΈ·ΓΏαΊ—αΈ§Γ«αΉ›Γ―αΉ… ḦëÀḋ αΈ„ΓΆΓΏ || αΉ Γ«αΉΏΓ«αΉ…αΊ—αΈ§ ŸëÀṛ

════════════════════════

Issac was getting closer, but Eve was almost at the snitch. He narrowed his eyes and urged his broom faster.

Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 20 (Spotted!)
                                                  2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Were games always this nerve-wracking?
                                                  OOC:

-β—Ž-

Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones
                                                  Till all my scars bleed gold and
                                                  My name's forever known
                                                  Woah-oh, woah-oh
                                                  Bang, bang, won't stop till we're legend

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:11 pm
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

π‘†π‘™π‘¦π‘‘π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘› || π‘‡π˜©π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Œπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ || π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ

════════════════════════

Talbot had missed the bludger, but Will had saved Issac instead. Noting that Annalise had redirected the bludger toward Will, Talbot flew forward, hoping to redirect it back toward her.

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +4
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
                                                  Final Roll: 16 (Saved but missed!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: All right, I'm here
                                                  OOC:

-β—Ž-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

FΞΉΖ’Ρ‚Π½ YΡαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя PяΡƒΡcΡ‚ || ЯΡѕΡяνΡ SΡΡκΡя

════════════════════════

Eve grinned as she caught up to the snitch. Reaching out, she hoped to grab it.

Modifiers: Spotting +7, Catching +7
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)
                                                3/3 Catch Up
                                                1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-β—Ž-

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ WΚœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ Ιͺs α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ WΚœα΄€α΄›'s ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏɴ? Slytherin v Gryffindor
xxxxx⇴ WΚœα΄€α΄›'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›s? Let's do this

Will was glad Talbot was there to prevent him getting hit. The little Gryffindor had some strength to her hits, but her aim was... wonky. Will flew to the nearest bludger, taking aim before firing it over at Eve yet again.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Eve
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 15 {Missed!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:33 am
Sick of biting back loose lips
Face first with a stiff fist
Can't blink or I'll be tricked
I'm gearing up to break
Yeah, I'm gearing up to break

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaser β”‚ fourth year β”‚ halfblood

Tally reached the goals and took the shot.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Total Roll: 16
Post to Goal: 3/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Kungfudemoness

Throw me on the fire
Leave me for broke
I'll get you higher
Breathe in my smoke
I am the riot
Bolt in the blue, blue, oh oh

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:30 pm
User Image
                                                  𝔸 π•Ÿ π•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕝 π•š 𝕀 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 π•š 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 π•₯ 𝕀
                                                  ___β•˜β•β•β•β–Ά ο½†ο½ο½•ο½’ο½”ο½ˆ year : ο½‡ο½’ο½™ο½†ο½†ο½‰ο½Žο½„ο½ο½’

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Her Bludger flew straight for Will, but Talbot swooped in to save him. The boy swung his bat, clearly aiming at her. Annalise dove down to dodge the Bludger, her eyes beaming towards the pair of Slytherin Beaters. They were proving to be a troublesome team when they worked together. Her gaze flicked towards Tallie, taking her shot at the goals, then over to Issac, who was quickly catching up to Eve and the Snitch. What to do? She could aim at the Seeker, potentially keeping him away from the ball that would ensure their victory, or aim at the Keeper and help them gain a goal and a slight advantage against the Snakes. Making her choice, Anna took aim at Issac, giving her bat a powerful swing.

【 OOC: . . . 】

❝ Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. Some days the world is way too loud.
                                                  Some days my bed won't let me out, but I'm okay with missin'
                                                  Out on the social anxiety, out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

Gryffindor Beater
                                                  Nat Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                  AC: 18 | Mods: +6 to hit, +4 to other
                                                  Aiming at: Issac (17)
                                                  Saving: - - -
                                                  Final Roll: 20 + 6 = 26 (hit unless blocked)
                                                  [ X ] | [ X ] | [ X ]

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny saw the shot head his way he went for a save

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:49 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny caught it and passed to Takuto.

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco smirked when vinny saved the day. Now it was his time to shine. He caught the ball and shot his way to the other goals

Position: chaser
              AC: 14
              Modifiers: [+4] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [β™₯] [β™₯] [β™₯]
              1 of 3

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image
α—°Oα—°α—°Y, α—―α•Όα—©T α—ͺOEα”• α•ΌYα‘­Eα–‡ α—°Eα—©α‘Ž?
TEα—©α‘•α•ΌEα–‡ α”•α—©Yα”• I'α’ͺα’ͺ α‘ŽEᐯEα–‡ α–‡Eα—©α—ͺ
α”•α•ΌE α”•α—©Yα”• I α‘ŽEEα—ͺ TO Tα—©KE α—© α‘­Iα’ͺα’ͺ
α”•O I α‘•α—©α‘Ž α’ͺEα—©α–‡α‘Ž TO α”•IT α–‡Eα—©α’ͺ α”•TIα’ͺα’ͺ

Drat! So close! Jass tried to swipe the ball from the slytherin chaser.

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

α—©T α’ͺEα—©α”•T Tα•Όα—©T'α”• α—―α•Όα—©T α—°Y TEα—©α‘•α•ΌEα–‡ α”•α—©Iα—ͺ
                                                                          α—©α’ͺα’ͺ Tα•ΌE OTα•ΌEα–‡ KIα—ͺα”• Tα—©KE Tα•ΌEα—°;
                                                                          I Tα•ΌIα‘ŽK I α—©α—° Tα•ΌE Oα‘Žα’ͺY Oα‘ŽE
                                                                          I α‘ŽEEα—ͺ α”•Oα—°ETα•ΌIα‘ŽG TO α”•α’ͺOα—― α—°E α—ͺOα—―α‘Ž
                                                                          I Tα—©α’ͺK TOO α—°α‘Œα‘•α•Ό 'α‘•α—©α‘Œα”•E I α—©α—° α—ͺα‘Œα—°α—·

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxβ™‘ WΚœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxβ™‘ Wʜᴏ Is WΙͺα΄›Κœ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxxβ™‘ WΚœα΄€α΄›'s GᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ OΙ΄? First Game!
xxxxxβ™‘ WΚœα΄€α΄›'s IΙ΄sΙͺᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is intense

Flying alongside Jasper, Maya reached out to try and steal from the older Chaser kid.

Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching} +2 {All Else}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          To The Goals: x/3
          Total Roll:15 {Steal!}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxβ™‘ WΚœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxβ™‘ Wʜᴏ Is WΙͺα΄›Κœ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxxβ™‘ WΚœα΄€α΄›'s GᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ OΙ΄? First Game!
xxxxxβ™‘ WΚœα΄€α΄›'s IΙ΄sΙͺᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is intense

Maya squawked when she realized the quaffle was now in her hands. Merlin's butt she hadn't planned for this! She made an awkward turn, trying to hold onto the quaffle as she flew toward the goals.

Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching} +2 {All Else}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          To The Goals: 1/3
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ WΚœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ Ιͺs α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ WΚœα΄€α΄›'s ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏɴ? Slytherin v Gryffindor
xxxxx⇴ WΚœα΄€α΄›'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›s? Let's do this

Will huffed softly when the little Gryffindor fired off another shot toward Issac. The older blonde flew over and took a swing, hoping to deflect the ball away from Issac and over to Eve.

Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: Issac
Aiming At: Eve
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 08 {Missed!}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games