Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I know.....**laughing** I would have let you know if you were......I keep misspelling that one **laughs again**

how's things with you?? noticed you were gone for a few.......
Ah, yes. I disappear every other weekend for about 48 hours. .-.

I'm alright, I suppose. I'm back. Things are a bit dull and dreary but the world keeps turning. .-.

yeppers it does....there are times i feel like jumping off but now I am ok with the world...........

Indeed. >.<

Glad this isn't one of those times.

yeppers......been through some times that if could of would of but that is neither here nor now....

me to.........**smiles**

So, anything interesting going on?

nothing with me at the moment but.................

**gets up eyes glowing** partner thinks he is going nice!!!!!!!! he is with a kid......I finally convinced we needed to get rid of the kid.......he just said to do it humanely **starts pacing then suddenly stops facing the wall tail flipping violently** I..I..I........................  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers it does....there are times i feel like jumping off but now I am ok with the world...........

Indeed. >.<

yeppers......been through some times that if could of would of but that is neither here nor now....

me to.........**smiles**

**gets up eyes glowing** partner thinks he is going nice!!!!!!!! he is with a kid......I finally convinced we needed to get rid of the kid.......he just said to do it humanely **starts pacing then suddenly stops facing the wall tail flipping violently** I..I..I........................

What? >.<

Nice is good, getting rid of kids is not? gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

me to.........**smiles**

What? >.<

**still facing wall** nice is not good not for my partner....**turning around and looking at you** I could not do it.........never did a kid before............just couldn't do it......I don't know what is happening to my partner.....he has been acting strange and now this.......we need to get out of this house...................  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

me to.........**smiles**

What? >.<

**still facing wall** nice is not good not for my partner....**turning around and looking at you** I could not do it.........never did a kid before............just couldn't do it......I don't know what is happening to my partner.....he has been acting strange and now this.......we need to get out of this house...................

Why is nice not good? Nice is good. gonk

And killing a kid? >.<
Why? That's bad. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

me to.........**smiles**

What? >.<

And killing a kid? >.<
Why? That's bad. >.<

he eats people especially those I bring him.......it is hurting him.........it's not him to be this way...................

**looking at you** I didn't do it...............I couldn't do it..............  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:02 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What? >.<

And killing a kid? >.<
Why? That's bad. >.<

he eats people especially those I bring him.......it is hurting him.........it's not him to be this way...................

Well, maybe the eating people thing needs to be fixed. >.<
Probably should be, in fact.

And that's a good thing. All of it. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:10 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What? >.<

And killing a kid? >.<
Why? That's bad. >.<

**starts pacing again** got to figure this out........got to get out of this house........**stops at wall......sits down and lays head on knees** got to sleep..........

got to log my bumps and then call it a night..........nighters Kay  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:12 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

And killing a kid? >.<
Why? That's bad. >.<

**starts pacing again** got to figure this out........got to get out of this house........**stops at wall......sits down and lays head on knees** got to sleep..........

got to log my bumps and then call it a night..........nighters Kay

Good night. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD hahahaha that's great.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 am
Kay9214

totally listens to this song now XD
actually i think i was listening to this song when i saw your status XD so good timing lol  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

actually i think i was listening to this song when i saw your status XD so good timing lol

It was subliminal mind-control emanating through the Multiverse. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:11 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

so wait.. i was mind controlling you... i was like half way through the song before i saw the status.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:14 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

so wait.. i was mind controlling you... i was like half way through the song before i saw the status.

No, it wasn't my status, it was me, well before that. I was runnin around and singing and dancing sending out my hypnotic waves quite a while before my status.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:54 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

No, it wasn't my status, it was me, well before that. I was runnin around and singing and dancing sending out my hypnotic waves quite a while before my status.

Kay dancing? That is a powerful thing lol :P  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:56 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Kay dancing? That is a powerful thing lol :P

Kay9214
Sometimes the beat just moves through me. eek

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games