Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:46 am

Amy chuckled softly. "It's definitely worth checking out, Psyzapp. I got a freaking 2 yesterday! A 2! Kits got a 7. If you want to play the game and don't roll today, you get a 0. You could still be safe, unless the person who gets the highest number just wants to pick the person who got the lowest number to get the kiss of death. If you don't roll for 3 days, you're killed off automatically, which I think is fair. I'm pretty sure that this game and Pin the Tail on the Cop are my favorite games."
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 am

((Flame's rescue mission will be moved to the "everywhere else thread...... xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:54 am

(( Okay thanks for letting us know. I was wondering how we were going to find out what happens. wink ))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:01 am

Amy had been nervous when she first came into the bar, so she hadn't looked up too much. She had been looking at the surface of the bar or was glancing at Nei and Psyzapp. She hadn't looked at them long enough, though, to get a good look at them.

She lifted her head to look up at Psyzapp now, though, and her face paled and she was staring at her. "Psyzapp... spider, snake... You have a spider and snake on you. STAND STILL! I'LL GET THEM FOR YOU!"

She ripped off the bottom half of her shirt and used her magic to turn it into a white bag. She would get both of those things in her bag...

She leaned forward on her bar stool with the bag open in front of her.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:09 am

*sings to herself* I don't like spiders and snakes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vudA72hibg
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

eek WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU DOING?! mad *Steps back out of the way.* THESE CREATURES DON'T NEED CAPTURING!!! HONESTLY…haven't you ever seen a boa constrictor before?! These creatures are completely harmless!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:15 am

{{lol!!}}

Amy's own eyes widened largely, but she did sit back down on the bar stool. "Harmless... Boa constrictors can squeeze a human to death, Psyzapp! That's how they kill their prey! And that spider looks like it's either a widow spider or another venomous one. Why do you want those on you? Aren't you worried about your safety?"

She shuddered slightly. "Not to mention... eww... I come across plenty of snakes and spiders in my garden, so I'm not as scared of them as some people, but I still wouldn't want them on me."
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:16 am

*snaps back into reality*
dang-it Ayami! scream
Now your trances are effecting me!! evil

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 am

eek EWWWWW?! *scoffs and looks at Leko.* Did she just say "EWWWW"?

We have a grunny problem here and this snake and spider are going to solve that problem. *Sips her Mai Tai* You've been watching too many horror flicks. *Laughs*
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 am

*looks up from her work. walks behind the bar to make a espresso. begins to steam milk*
any need anything while I am up here?? wow i need a real drink.

*pours some jamason in her drink twisted *

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 5, 1 Total: 22 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 am

(( *Faerie flitters in, rocking out to "Spiders and Snakes"* Spiders eat other bugs, and they're just fine ... as long as they're not within my view. *Ready to pounce or stomp on them, she looks around for spiders with a tissue in hand* User Image

Was at a friend of a friend's house once and they had a pet spider in a covered tank ... that spider was as big as my hand and was very hairy!
eek

As for the big snakes, they can stay at the zoo. As long as there is glass between me and them, I'm fine. gonk

Hi everyone!
4laugh ))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 am

Amy shook her head. "No, Psyzapp, it's true! Boa constrictors can squeeze you to death..."

Then she realized who she was talking to. She couldn't help but smirk and chuckle softly. "Look who I'm talking to. If the snake tried to do that to you, you'd probably blow a bunch of holes in him. I almost pity the snake who goes up against you, now that I think about it."

She winked at Psyzapp and then chuckled again. Then, she turned to Leko and smiled brightly.

"Hey Leko! It's good to see you!"

She also looked at Sayoami. "Hey, Sayoami! Good to see you, too. Haven't seen you in awhile."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:31 am

*smiles at Amy*
Hello Amy good to see you. I hear you got a new job. Congrads and good luck to you. oh and dont worry about that spider it looks to be a garden spider or also called a banana spider. they are harmless.
*shivers when she looks at it*
They are one of only a few kinds of spiders that have a third spinner. we had one out side my house when i lived in the country and it was huge!

((thats a real life story here is a pic))
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:31 am

*offers the spider her hand to crawl onto*
the only thing I "eww" at are birds... stare
unless they are lovely scavengers like vultures! or cunning birds of prey. twisted

*hear Amy greeting her*
Oh hello there love - you're quite spunky today.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:38 am

I think there is too many bugs in here.

(Going for a bit, see you later.)
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games