Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 pm
"No..... you have no breasts, you have no backside, and you look like a 5 year old..." he said still under control.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 pm
"Oh really?" Alicia asked. She amped up her Seduction even more. "That's just rude, Brago. You should apologize for hurting my feelings."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:30 pm
User Image
Hana decided to go to her nest, because there she atleast had things to pass the time with there. When she got there she picked up a book that held forbidden illusions. She decided that maybe learning a few of them would be good, even though they would probably kill her if used in a batlle situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 pm
"No..... miss... you should appologize for propostioning me ......with no body." Brago was still under control but life was comeing back to his words slowly.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 pm
((hey! no one is as powerful as Kane! Got it! Careful, Seduction works only if there is attraction to begin with. The stronger the attraction the more powerful the seduction.))
User Image
Misha licked Dante clean, her throat still warm from his salty goodness. She enjoyed every minute of it and got a kick out of watching him make cute faces. She licked her numb lips. "When you are better you so owe me." She said her eyes gleaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 pm
User Image
"Maybe I should drop the illusion that I cast on myself," Alicia said. "Men were always staring at me, so I put an illusion on myself to look like this." She snapped her fingers and dropped her illusion. "This is my true appearance."
[[sigh. sorry Fox. ill work on that.]]  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:43 pm
Brago struggled in his head to get out of the Seduction.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm
Alicia stepped closer to Brago. "Just give in," she said, using Mesmerizing now too. "You know that you want to."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 pm
User Image
Nike had awoken from her trance and was watching the two bouncing powers off each other. She didn't know whether to say something or keep watching. it was too amusing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 pm
Brago froze. Tears started going down his face Why am I resisting? This is who I am afterall. Im Brago the pervert all my friends refer to me as. A hot woman appeared before me. Why am I trying to get away? is it because of Hana? Ive already told her I cant give up women... so why did she bring me to her nest? Why does she have so much trust in me when no one else does?  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 pm
Alicia moved closer until she was right in front of him. "Why are you resisting?" she asked, echoing his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 pm
User Image
"Enough!" Nike roared. She could see that Brago was becoming uncomfortable with some inner turmoil and wanted this too end. "Stop it Alicia or i will split you where you stand."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 pm
User Image
Hana sat in her nest reading the book. Suddenly she sneezed. "Sneezy sneezy a-chu. Someone special is thinking about you." She said repeating a little rhyme she use to sing as a child when someone sneezed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 pm
"im not anymore, Im sorry for my stubborness"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:00 am
Alicia grinned and then looked at Nike. "His struggle has ended," she said. "So do not interfere." She looked back to Brago. "Show me how sorry you are," she whispered.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games