Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 am
Kazumi walked a bit cautiously, proceeding. She'd think that if anything bad would happen she could pick up whoever's thoughts. Jason looked over at Vamp to see if he was ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:47 pm
Vamp shrugged; he was ready as he'd ever be. He looked around the tree again and spoted her. He shifted his face to his vampire feachers and his claws grew out.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm
A pair of fangs flashed for a moment. He moved to get in a little closer, making her look up. She growled a bit, getting in a fighting stance. She could tell it wasn't anything harmless.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 am
Vamp growled at himself under his breath then moved around to the other side of the tree. "Sorry about this.." He said as he pulled his trank gun.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 am
Kazumi looked up as the trank gun clicked and pinched her shoulder. She glared and took it out but already it was beginning to affect her. Her body became heavy and kept on getting heavier until she fell to the ground. She saw Jason coming and growled as she passed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 am
Vamp shrugged and put his gun away. "That was fast." He said as he pulled out tights to bind her with. "Now what?"  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 am
"You're telling me." Jason said. He looked back towards the city. "Pretty soon they'll come looking and we'll get 'em alone, pick them off one by one." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am
Vamp shrugged again and knelt down to tie her hands together. He stood up then jumped and pulled himself into a tree, sitting up on one of the branches.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:23 am
Jason watched Vamp jump and wondered why he trusted him with the trank again. He shrugged and picked Kazumi up, beginning to walk. Vamp could follow if he wanted, but he didn't have to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 am
Hannah came from above Vamp and Jason. "You two disgust me" She said landing with a bat in her hand. Hannah round kicked vamp from his branch and slammed her bat into Jason's stomach. Austin jumped from a bush and picked up Kazumi. Hannah snatched up the trank gun and she broke it with her bat.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:04 pm
Jason hissed, flying back a bit and taking a second to get back up. He still had his trank and took it out, aiming it at her. "There's always the one pest who ruins everything." He looked from her to Austin. "Make that two." He said. The gun turned on it's side. Kill shot, he thought. Though it was just a trank his other gun was on his holster.Lab requirements forced him to carry the trank.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm
Hannah saw the shot coming a couple seconds before and blocked it with her bat. "Let's just say I love crashing parties" She gripped her bat and took a swing at his rib cage. Anti-Hannah...great time to help out here, She went to elbowed him inn the neck and dead legged him. Austin came up behind Vamp and slammed his head into a tree trunk. Meanwhile the invisible anti-Hannah was messing with Jason, making him see two Hannah's at the same time.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 pm
Jason dodged her and shot again, at both Hannahs to be sure. He ran up to her and kicked the baseball bat out of her hand and jumped back before he could be affected.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 pm
The real Hannah dodged the shot and the bat fell out of her hand as he kicked it. She was raged now and her eyes were blood shot, she dropped low like a rock and kicked him off his feet. Hannah ripped the gun out of his hand and broke the trigger, throwing it up making it explode. She ran up to him and jammed her feet his chest, flying backwards landing in a back flip and rushed him quickly to pull at the gun at his waste.
{I think Jason should have a crush on her :] just saying, lol}  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 pm
Jason saw what she was reaching for and hissed. He was a marksman by nature, it was show time. He drew out the gun and shot her in the stomach when she got close. "This isn't a toy, punk." He hissed, kicking him off of her. He didn't miss. He couldn't with that gun.
(Lol, Jason's an a**, I'm not sure how that'll work out.)  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games