Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Spencer had woken off late and rushed off to class without eating breakfast. The previous day had worn him out and he was still feeling tired. He was now hungry as well. Too bad he had economics class. Oh well.

Christopher was sitting in advanced biology class. He had informed Maria the day before that the biology teacher wanted him to do a dissection lab with her as she had missed that while in her coma. He hoped she would remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm
(Wha ha~ Fancy posts ^.^ is Ninja on? I kinda needs him less I wanna do a Zaias/Powers/Tomas post)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:02 pm
{ Ninja es here. Just kinda... blockeded. }

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 pm
[ Meh, I got something. No idea what to do about Chris and Spencer though, sorry :/ ]

User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan, having nothing specific to do for another hour or so since art was canceled -apparently Zizi was busy today, and without a teacher, they were on independent study- she made her way outside of the math class where she knew Avery, Whit and Michishige would be. Her head popped up just in front of Whit, in his usual spot next to the window, and waved hello.

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 pm
(O Hai! wake Shiges butt up! To the DOME MAN! THE DOME!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:05 pm
[ So... many... NINJA POSTS!!! ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:17 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige woke up as the bell rung, signalling the end of class. He had a little bit of drool on his bag, which he quickly wiped off with his sleeve, which he quickly wiped on his pants. Michishige stood up and stretched, yawning loudly as he scratched his chest. "Ah, now I'm awake. Off to the battle dome now, right?" he asked Avery and Whit.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:18 pm
(Crap EDITS)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked over and tried not to jump.. He managed a nonchalant eyebrow raise.
He fiddled a few fingers in her direction, keeping out of sight behind Avery. Then it didn't matter anymore because the bell rang. He wiggled his eyebrows and nodded his head towards the building to indicate she should meet them in the hall.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Aves stood and packed up her notebook. She'd been taking notes right up until the bell and was starting to hurry as kids for the next class were already filing in.

She finally managed to shove her pencil case in her bag and swing it on her shoulder before the new student for her seat got through the door.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 pm
[ NIIIIIJAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ]

User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan didn't really have any way to explain it through the window, so she held up her sketch book and pointed to it as an answer. She figured he wondered why she was, you know, floating outside a class room. She flipped it open to a clean page and took out a pencil. She stayed behind the space in the wall between windows so that the teacher wouldn't see her and drew some sketches of Avery and Michishige, and even Whit once he had changed his attention to the class. When the bell rang she whipped down and out of sight, flipping her sketch book closed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:26 pm
(It's not the MacDougal anymore! It's a sub remember? The MacDougal went all scarce...)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:29 pm
[ Ah, yes. I shall edit ]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm
Spencer was dozing off when the bell rang. "Huh? Wha? Class over?" he spoke in a half-awake manner. He slowly groaned and pulled himself out from the desk. He trudged out of class and forgot where he was supposed to go next.

Christopher was allowed to skip out on his next class, Advanced Chemistry because there was a make-up test going on for those who did poorly on the last one. Christopher, of course didn't so he had a free hour.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:59 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery caught up to the others out in the hall. Whit had his arm lent on Shige's shoulder as usual, and the two were slowly sauntering waiting for her, by all appearances. They were off to the Dome to mess with some mazes for Shige, and finally get some hours in for Whit.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit kept an eye out the hallway window for Jordan and the other on the hallway for Avery. If everyone could go t the Dome together it would certainly be the party.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:29 am
((Poof i'm back O___O i think i'm subconciously avoiding gaia O___O sorry every ones >.< *facepalms self*))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:44 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
((Poof i'm back O___O i think i'm subconciously avoiding gaia O___O sorry every ones >.< *facepalms self*))

Ish anyone here o.o?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games