Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 am
User Image

Arianna nodded in agreement as Dylan pointed out that Benjamin could already be on a carriage. "You could be right. He might have figured we were busy still. But I don't have any duties except for leading the first years to the common room later." She said thoughtfully as she pushed a chunk of red hair behind her ear. Though she did ask the boy to meet her here after they stopped but it was possible he forgot.

The Gryffindor was distracted by Dylan's further questioning. She smiled slightly thinking about her summer. Sure her sister had ended up hospitalized for the better part of it but she and Benjamin had finally gone on their first real date. It was nice to say the least. "It went well. You know with everything that happened at the start of it." Thinking about the whole fight that had gone down right before all of the students had even made it home.

The red head glanced over at the Ravenclaw wondering how he was doing after the whole ordeal. He had been with Benjamin when she finally found him. "You know that was really cool of you to stay with Benjamin like that." She smiled at the boy. Of course her boyfriend had filled her in on the situation of how he wasn't going to leave with Dylan until he found me and Dylan stuck by him the entire time. "That was very Gryffindor of you." She added complimenting the brunette in front of her. Her respect for the boy had grown immensely after she found out.

Deviled Dregs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:09 pm
User Image

TαmαkixCunninghαm

Unsorted || First Year || Pureblood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━↘↘

Along with the various first year students rummaging in the carriages inside the train was Tamaki, pushing people in search of a compartment that had one empty seat at the least. Though it was pretty heavy, she would gladly sit with her monstrous container that held her belongings and such. "E-Exucse me...Pardon me." These words were being used more and more as she pushed past people in her quest for a seat. It seemed that the ones closest to the doors had filled up the fastest, leaving those still seeking seats to race one another for the empty compartments. Unfortunately, because of arriving close to the scheduled leaving time, Tamaki was pretty much unable to find a seat. Coupled with her timid behavior and partial social awkwardness, the odds seemed stacked against the first year student.

"Can't find anywhere to sit..." She murmured to herself before coming across an empty compartment with only one girl present inside. It was a lucky find, but Tamki began to wonder if the girl was pleasant or not. She definitely seemed happy, but it could all be changed the moment she stepped foot inside. After a few seconds of deciding, Tamaki decided to try this compartment. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door, standing by the door and smiling at the fellow student. She did her best to hide her anxiety, but it was slipping through as her index finger was gently tapping on the glass. "Excuse me. Can I sit here?"

The remaining ride of the train seemed to end quickly, as Tamaki had fallen asleep through most of the ride there. As she awoke, they had just let the students off and arranging them into separate groups based on the number of years they had attended. She gazed around and quickly heard a voice summoning the first years over. Quickly making her way over towards the group there, Tamaki eagerly awaited what the next step would into arriving at Hogwarts. She watched as the crowd seemed to assimilate more first years into the group before looking for somebody to socialize with. Noticing one oranges haired girl alone, the young student rushed over towards her, summoning forth her courage and producing a, "Hello. Is it your first time here as well?"

[ Exit -> Black Lake ]

Actions: x
Thoughts: x
OOC: x

Writerly Ink

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Autumn 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Seeing each other?" Lola said, her voice cracking slightly, and turning bright red before waving her hand and laughing, "No. No. We just met by chance at the quidditch shop... I mean it wasn't like anything was planned or anything and..." She paused trailing off and shot her friend a suspicious look and added, "And I'm not particularly fond of fire. Good or bad."

She was relieved when the conversation was changed and nodded as Selina explained how she had been able to get herself and Layton out of the fray. She noted in passing that Devonte's and Layton's father was an Auror which she supposed was interesting and decided not to comment on how Devonte and her didn't fair particularly well and if it hadn't been for Devonte she'd no doubt have died. And he had taken her to the hospital too while being injured fairly bad himself. Well, Layton and Selina were close, and if Lola was right the two (or at least Selina) had a bit of a crush on each other-totally not what she and Devonte had, Lola told herself firmly. "Then I will probably see Siobhan on the field sometime, that'll be fun. The sorting hat always does a good job in sorting so I'm sure she'll fit in wherever she ends up. Besides, it isn't like any of the houses are bad, right?"

Lola was smiling as she led the way to a carriage and got up offering a hand to help Selina up and almost dropped the hand when Selina asked about her and Devonte and said she'd never have guessed the two of them would hit it off. Red faced, and hopping the darkness of the evening hid the blush, she said, "Why wouldn't we? I mean Devonte really isn't that bad. I mean he's pretty great... and I sort of owe him. I mean he's a bit prickly around the edges but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a good heart. Kind of like blackberry bushes. They have wicked thorns but really are great when you think about it." She let out a small chuckle, ignoring the burning of her cheeks and said, "Sorry, that's a bit of a ridiculous example, isn't it? But I mean do you sort of get what I'm saying?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:21 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was tired, as usual, upon getting off the train. Something about another long train ride endured by himself made him both introspective, which was rare, and extraordinarily moody, which was not rare. Wendy was easy enough to find; red hair still stuck out in a crowd, though it was far harder to tell as it got darker. "How was the prefects's car?" he asked a bit mockingly. "What morons did they appoint as Heads this year?" Secretly, he was envious. He'd love to be a prefect next year. Power trip? Sign him up. First string seeker and prefect sounded good to him for his fifth year. What else did he have to look forward to?

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin didn't have any sleep the day before, feeling a bit nervous going back to Hogsmeade station. Despite the fact that there were probably some kind of patrols going around to ensure that nothing happened like the previous time. And because of his lack of sleep, the boy spent no time getting on the train, not even looking for anyone because he knew he would've been horrible company. He slept the whole way to the station and wouldn't have woken up from his deep sleep if not for the train whistle when they pulled up to the station. He sure was glad that he woke up, or else he would have found out what happened to the train after it dropped them off if someone hadn't found him sleeping.

Fortunately, now that he got some rest, he was well-rested. And that calmed down his growing nerves as he recollected the last time he had been at the station. He still would be consciously aware of his surroundings, but he also knew that he couldn't be too nervous. He was sure he would be with his friends; so naturally that would take his mind off of things.

Getting up from his seat, he made his way outside, his wand concealed within his sleeve. It rested comfortably and against the bottom of his hand against his wrist. Walking outside, he looked around, instantly looking to find either Ariana, Dylan, or even Emily. He hadn't been looking for very long when he found Arianna and Dylan both together, which was great because that meant he could cease his search right then and there. Walking up to both of them, he put a smile on his face, despite the slight nervousness he felt. "Well, you two are certainly easy to find," he commented. "I would say I was looking for you at the station, but I pretty much just fell asleep in a compartment as soon as I got there. He let out a soft chuckle as he said it, mainly to Dylan because he had just recalled that Arianna had asked him to meet up with her at the station. He had almost forgotten because it had been so long ago and he had slept. At least the dark circles under his eyes were completely gone and he was a little more lively than he was before.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 pm
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster gladly squeezed Pam's hand in reciprocation; the warmth of their interlocked fingers was as comforting as always, though she'd never admit to being nervous. She was Aster Frey; she didn't get nervous, she made people nervous with her sheer badassery. She nodded, and determinedly pushed and shoved her way through the oppressive crowds, keeping a firm hold on her best friend's hand. If someone tried to separate the two of them, Aster figured they'd have to chop her bloody arm off. And then she'd just come back with a wicked metal arm and beat the crap out of them. See, she was prepared for anything. There was a break in the crowd right ahead of Aster, and she darted through the opening, hopefully dragging Pam along with her. The Hufflepuff was taller than her anyways, to her chagrin, and therefore had longer legs. She shouldn't have any problems keeping up, right? "The carriages," she announced triumphantly, before staring in confusion. "Where are the horses?" There didn't seem to be anything in front of the carriages. Aster supposed they could just move by themselves via magic, but wasn't the whole point of a carriage that it was drawn by something? "Weird, even for Hogwarts," she muttered.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:59 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor fourth yearcaptain & keeper pureblood

Pru was realizing the advantages of having a tall boyfriend. She wasn't short herself, but rather average height, and while it saved her from jokes about her height, it didn't really help her out in a crowd. "I'm ready," she said half jokingly, preparing herself for a barrage of comments when their joined hands were spotted. She raised a hand in greeting. "It was good," she replied to Tori casually, and raised her and Addy's joined hands for a moment, cheeks only a little red. Better to get it over with, right?

OOC:
SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny nodded toward Jojo, completely understanding the third wheel bit. He had always felt like that whenever he was around Jer and Gypsy, so it was no surprise that Jojo felt the same way around other couples. As it was, he just looked around briefly, trying to see if he could find Emily or Jojo's other friends and failing. He saw a few of the other fifth years, just none that Jojo was regularly friendly with. He sighed and looked back toward Jojo. "Okay, so carriage by ourselves then. I mean, that sounds fine. Just have to find one before they all fill up."

He was glad that Rhys had already made his way down to the boats, and therefore was on his way to the sorting. Kenny was still worried, but he could bury it well enough. Before he could take two steps toward the nearest carriage, he blinked as he heard someone call his and Jojo's names. He blinked, then had to shake his head. Okay, so not Tyson, since Tyson had more green hair than blue. And he doubted it was Julius, since he'd seen him-. He quickly blocked that image out, as he didn't want to remember the look of horror on someone's face when they died. Which meant it was the third triplet, Dorian. He looked fine, if a bit melancholy, and Kenny nodded at him. "Umm, sure. Dori, right? Yeah, you can join us I guess. Well, if it's okay with Jojo." While he was sure that Jojo wasn't as bad as Dori in social situations, she was still awkward and tended to panic if something happened to trigger it. He doubted that Dori would, considering the guy was usually happy and upbeat, but he wouldn't put Jojo in a situation where she felt uncomfortable like the ride on the train seemed to be.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, I guess I feel about useless right now...
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at Hogsmeade Station with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Creeped out
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well it's not like there's going to be ANOTHER bunch of crazy murderers, right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι иєνєя мιѕѕ α в є α т , ι'м ℓιgнтєиιиg σи му f є є т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т ѕ є є , ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιиg σи му σ ω и ; ι мαкє тнє мσνєѕ υρ α ѕ ι g σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т к и σ ω, ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela was comforted somewhat by the tight grip Aster had on her hand, not even caring that her fingers hurt from being laced with hers. She just wanted to get out of the station; it was creepy. She hadn't had to see much of what'd happened, of course, but that didn't mean she hadn't heard plenty. The screaming... she was still having nightmares. Everything was dark in them, and all she could hear was people screaming. And dying. Because people had died. She shuddered at the thought, and then put it away in a box. As they drew near the carriages, she echoed her friend's triumphant crow, and her confusion at the realization that there was nothing pulling them. "I dunno, I guess it's the magical version of a car? Except no steering," she said with a shrug. "Wonder how they do it, though." The blonde smiled then, tugging her friend towards an empty one and climbing inside. Creepiness of the station aside, she was glad to be going back to school. She was going to miss Mum and Maman, like she had last year... but magic school was worth it, totally! And so were adventures... She and Aster were going to have to find a very private place to discuss their plans about the forest. She wanted to be totally prepared. After the attack... Yeah, it'd be nice if they didn't get killed.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ι к є є ρ ¢ я υ ι ѕ ι и ' , ¢αи'т ѕ т σ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ωσи'т ѕтσρ g я σ σ ν ι и ' , ιт'ѕ ℓιкє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι gσт тнιѕ м υ ѕ ι ¢ ιи му м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ѕαуιиg "ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α ℓ я ι g н т "

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Dressed: As Expected
Wendy turned at an all too familiar voice, not even surprised that Vander was able to find her so easily. It was something she accepted long ago that her red hair made her stand out, even as the darkness was already falling on them. Or it made her stand out if you were looking for her. It was a brighter red than many of the redheads at the school, including the other redhaired Slytherin, the upperclassman blood-traitor who was getting handsy with the Ryans abomination. Or was he getting handsy with her? Either way it was indecent.

"Noting too exciting," Wendy answered in regards to the prefects car. When asked about the heads she said, "Oh, some Ravenclaw girl... the seeker, sort of mousy, brunette and one of the blue haired mudblood triplets..." She paused as she thought about it, "Not the Slytherin one, and obviously not the Gyrffindor one because apparently he went and got himself killed. It's the Hufflepuff one. I guess the meeting was a bit more subdued because his brother got offed at the end of last year but whatever. At least those neo-death eaters took down someone they should be aiming for, instead of those of us who are proper enough."

She paused and looked at Evander as they arrived to the carriages, ignoring the thestral in front and adding, "I wouldn't be surprised if they waste our time mentioning that one at the feast tonight. So, how was your train ride? I assume you didn't stay with Cyrus."

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Яє₴ёяvє Cнa₴єя || Tнїяd Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Joel winced as he looked at where Ivy was pointing out the places where she had fought. He hadn't been there, but it was still an unpleasant reminder that the place they called school could easily be attacked like it was. He sighed, deciding not to say anything and instead looked over to Addie as she appeared and greeted the two of them. "Hey Addie. Ivy's giving me the whole story about how she throat punched a Death Eater. I wasn't there, so I think she's making sure I know just how many arses she kicked or something." He didn't know if Addie had been in the fight or not, but hoped she wasn't. It was bad enough trying to not think on how close one friend came to dying without figuring in a second one as well. Meanwhile he had been stuck up in the castle. He would have been annoyed with Grayson over that, if it wasn't for the fact that he'd probably be dead if Grayson hadn't kept him in the castle.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: And this is where I learn that Addie was also attacked probably...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
Time: Start of the 2030-2031 Year
Dressed: Her Uniform
User Image
Alice nodded at Eira's decision to find a carriage and as they approached the carriages standing there so tall, she instinctively grabbed Eira's arm and hugged it close to her, so close it squeezed against her chest, that she tried to calm as she stared wide eyed at the carriages. Oh, she didn't like this at all. Quietly, Alice mumbled, "I... can I just walk to the castle instead?" The idea of something that was held up on something so rudimentary like wheels that didn't seem to have any real control from herself was just horrifying. It reminded her of the muggle automobiles that would race down the street at terrifying speeds. And while these were carriages who knew how fast they could go. And she looked like a little kid, the thought stabbing her in her heart, as she clung to Eira for dear life. She was being silly, she knew it. She should just take a deep breath and get on. Honestly it wasn't like you ever heard about carriage wrecks heading to the castle. And it wasn't like the professors and governors would let something dangerous drive them to the castle, right? But there was a first for everything like that horrid attack at the end of last year and... she paled all the more and muttered her voice faint, "I... I don't feel so well. So-Sorry... I... maybe if I sit down or..." she bit her lip looking at the ground taking deep breaths trying to calm her overactive mind and silly fears.

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia was not looking forward to arriving at Hogsmeade station if only because she was apprehensive about how she would feel being back there after being hurt just a few months ago. Stepping off the train she was relieved with how normally apathetic she felt about being back in the magical world and out the modern one. Although, between the ideas that had been bounced between herself and Lori, she was sure they could find ways to get around this hindrance in about a decade or so. You know, give them time to stretch after graduating and all. Between their techno-babble they had also traded stories and quips about their summer and she heard more about this "Tassy" woman than the law should probably allow. A lesser human being would probably be jealous by how much her friend talked about her, she was just amused. It almost sounded like her friend had a crush on the older woman, even if she sounded like she was obviously involved with her brother. Silly adults. "If we must. I hear we have to ride in carriages, actual bleeding carriages to the castle. It's almost like they heard my discernment that they couldn't get any more ancient, argued with me, and won. And to add insult to injury they're apparently 'charmed horseless,' I almost want to add in some ooo-ing sounds to hype myself up for it." Gia said wiht a shake of her head. Seriously, when the wizarding world was at her feet in the thralls of reconstruction, they'd thank her. Eventually. Ultimately. As they were walking towards the carriages she kept an eye out for their other housemates, namely Carver but she supposed Tristan could also do but certainly not Sera, to ride with but the thought was quickly wiped from her mind as she spotted the animals tethered to the supposedly magicked carriages and just stared. It looked like something straight from the teat of Tim Burton and she was supposed to trust it with her life? "Okkkaayyy, ignoring the lie about it being horseless, well maybe it's not because this is certainly not a horse like I've ever seen, I can still revel in being right about the ancient carriage part right?" she asked her friend rhetorically.

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing △Where ~Hogsmeade Station △With ~Lori △What ~Getting a...carriage? Fecking wizards... △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<2nd Year>

Dressed: Slytherin Robes

Sera had enjoyed a quiet ride to Hogsmeade Station alone, reading, and taking a short nap before the train had pulled in. She had easily navigated through the crowd and towards the carriages, knowing what to expect, after all how many generations had her family been attending Hogwarts? She hadn't been paying much attention to the who was in front of her, when they suddenly stopped, and would have caused Sera to run into the girl, if Sera wasn't so swift on her feet. She let out a sigh as the girl began to go on in some over excitable tone about the carriages not being horseless or not like any horse she'd ever seen, but could still complain about the idea of carriages being ancient.

"Of course he looks nothing like a horse you've ever seen," Sera answered, recognizing it to be her house and year-mate Gianna Donati, some Italian muggleborn if she recalled correctly (or at most halfblood). "He isn't a horse..." She paused, "I suppose he could be a she too, I didn't bother to check, regardless they are not horses, they are thestrals. Different entirely." She ended waving a hand down the line of carriages all pulled by thestrals.

"And considering the oldest relative of a carriage is the chariot which dates as far back as Mesopotamia in 3000 before the common era, I dear say it is beyond ancient but a foundation of civilization. Just because something is classical, hardly means it is faulty. I'd rather something tested and true than something created just for the sake of progress." She added with a shrug as she stepped into the carriage and taking a seat looked down to Gia and Lori, "Are you two joining or not? It isn't as if the ride shall be long."

{OoC: }
                                                            Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina looked bemused, and suppressed a chuckle when she realized she'd accidentally struck a nerve in her friend. Lola had feelings for Devonte, whether she was prepared to acknowledge might be a separate issue, and apparently they'd also met up at the quidditch shop at some point. "It was only a figure of a speech," she said.

"Assuming she makes the team, you probably will," agreed Selina. "Oh, and she styles herself as 'Hannah', she thinks 'Siobhan' is 'too old-fashioned and traditional', and 'Hannah Grey' sounds better."

"No, none of the Houses are inherently 'bad'," answered Selina thoughtfully, "but, like any organization there are good, bad, or indifferent people whom are a part of it, and the whole is the sum of the parts." As she climbed up into the carriage, she listened to what Lola had to say about Devonte, and she found herself chuckling good-naturedly. "I understand your analogy, though I'm not so certain I know why you feel you need to defend Devonte from me. He doesn't like me, and he didn't seem to have much use for others in our House, but then many feel similarly, and I have no personal animus against him for it."

As she looked around, Selina spotted a rail-thin girl with long black hair whom was looking well ... kinda lonely, hanging back from the others, including members of her own family. She knew whom Antigone Lillantine was, of course, they were Housemates and shared the same dorm; but they'd barely spoken to each other in the two years they'd been at the castle, and she fairly sure she hardly spoke to anyone else either. Before their carriage could start toward the castle, Selina called out, "Anti? You want to come ride with us?"

mc2

[quote"The Forgotten Weasley"]

OOC: The last bit is based on a conversation on Chatzy

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games