Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 pm
Damien sat down and buried his head under his arms on his desk. he then looked at the twins. "And why would you have a BOMB in your backpack?!" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 pm
((*roflmao!*))

"We had it active on our window seal so assassins wouldn't come in at night." Vincent started.
"B-but the school didn't want us to leave it there... or even to make it..." Valkyrie trailed off.
"So we took it with us." Vincent quickly picked up.
"We were going to use it in the new prototype spider bomb." Valkyrie said.
"That's why we didn't want anyone going through our stuff!" Vincent said.
"But he took our bag anyway and... and..." Valkyrie said.
"We didn't want him to!" Vincent told him
"We warned him!" Valkyrie agreed.
"Honest! We didn't mean it!" Vincent nodded.
"Please don't be angry!" Valkyrie pleaded.
"Please!" Vincent chimed in.

The priestess said nothing, looking in the direction of the children, even though she wouldn't be able to see anything with the veil on.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:30 pm
Damien sat back and cupped a white gloved hand to the side of his head. He sighed and stood up. He looked at the Grand Priestess and said "Please excuse me, but I have to go see what damage has been caused. I shouldn't be too long". He then walked over with the twins and told them sternly to direct him to where the blast happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 pm
"Alright then." She replied.

"W-who's that?" Vincent asked Damien.
"Why do you have a sheet over your head?" Valkyrie asked her. But they were both interrupted when he told them to lead him to the blast, they lowered their heads."Yes sir." They replied, leading him away towards a small waiting room where the small fire was already put out and the unconscious soldier was being put onto a medical board to be carried to the hospital. Overall, there was not much damage in the room since the soldier had taken most of the blast.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 pm
"I certainly hope he wasn't critically injured. I think the two of you will owe a huge apology to him after he recovers" Damien said, still a bit cross at the twins. He then began talking to other soldiers and members of the government, to assess the damage and cost.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 pm
The twins said nothing, and sat quietly, waiting for Damien to be done talking to all of the people.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:43 pm
"Relationship...", he muttered to himself, leaning on the wall of the small space of stairs going down into the residential area of the building from the rooftop. He was crushed by the fact that he felt Shadow held little regard for him with what she said. "Yeah..." he said but with a low, grave tone continued, "...Never been better"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm
"Do you really hate me that much? I didn't think you were one to hold a grudge." She told him. "Look, I'm sorry for not being more help, ok. There was really nothing I could do. I tried." She replied, thinking about how she was supposed to find out information at Mt. Angelo, and disappeared without reporting anything back. She felt Zil was holding it against her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Zil looked at Shadow with a softer look in his eyes but he didn't show much about how he was feeling. He said, "I never hated you" He lowered his voice and said in a half-whisper, "I could never hate you." In truth, what happened didn't matter anymore. The fact stood that Shadow was standing beside a man who should have died... A man who survived it all even if countless numbers of his comrades didn't... The ghost of a man that once was.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 pm
((Sorry, was in the middle of telling a story. I wanted to post, but yeah... ))

"Really?" She asked confused as if she didn't believe him. "Ok, now I'm confused. I- I'm not mad at you either. I understand why you were laying low. I've been saving up a lot of money, so I'm going to get a condo when my lease runs out, just so you know. I haven't... really heard anything from anyone else since that day, and I've been a bit lonely, especially because Saiyu went back to Helmshire and I haven't heard from her. I heard the prince escaped to Mt. Angelo, so I figured she would be with them since she was supposed to be protecting the prince. I figured everyone else was laying low and I didn't want to draw attention to them. As of now, I've been trying to make sure the priestess stays alive long enough to allow everyone to recover and reorganize. There are many powerful men there trying to pass judgement upon Diethelm, and the priestess is the only one standing in their way. It turns out there was a very good reason the priestess didn't help you more, because by judgement, I mean they would kill everyone. I'm sure you know, but her opponents are making it seem like all of the rebels either died or escaped to Mt. Angelo, and they are not hesitant to kill Helmshire civilians as well now that it's been taken over by Damien. Now all they need is for the priestess to die so they have a justification to slaughter everyone who lives here. They've already attempted once while she was doing Damien a favor in exchange for the lives of those arrested for following her religion. As long as the priestess lives and everyone stays neutral, it's possible the rebels can reform and take down Damien without too many casualties. So forgive me if it seems like I'm helping them out, if that's why your frustrated. Anyway, visit me anytime." She said, taking a spare key out of her pocket and handing it over to him. "My apartment is always open to you and loaded if you need some place to hide. I'll also need that key back in a month when my lease runs out... and someone to help me move things."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:28 am
Zil replied briefly, "Saiyu was in concentration camp. I broke her out yesterday and handed her to the prince" just to clarify. He felt lonely too but it didn't matter much since there was a higher purpose for this loneliness. He spoke to no one and revealed himself to no one since that incident. As far as everyone else was concerned, he was dead... And that's the way it should be. He listened to her carefully but didn't look at her once. He just faced the wall in front with a steady yet melancholy gaze. "There are no rebels. I'm done. I'm but the ghost of a man that once was"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am
"What?" She asked. "What bulls***! Snap out of it!" She yelled at him, grabbing him by the collar and looking up into his eyes. "We followed you because we believed you, and now you're just going to give up? Why? You knew the consequences from the beginning. Are you going to let those people die in vain? Yes, people die, but if they were alive, do you think they would want to see you like this? No. They want to see you happy with that stupid coy smirk making bad cracks like you used to do." She told him. "Not like this! Seriously, what the hell..." She said, lifting her arm and lightly beating against his chest with frustration.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 am
Zil remained calm and said to Shadow in a grave tone, "Not me, Shadow. Not me. I can't do any more than watch over those that I know" He gently and firmly held Shadow's arms and said, "I'm just a ghost. I might as well be dead. Let's keep it that way"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 pm
"what... the hell..." She muttered under her breath, not believing what she was hearing. "I don't... understand..." She muttered, putting her head against his chest.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm
Damien finished talking to the others and then turned back to the twins with a frown. "You two" he said, while pointing at them, "I will speak to you later about this". He then ordered three soldiers to take them to a room and keep watch over them until he was finished talking to the Priestess. They were not allowed to leave the room for anything. If they were hungry or thirsty, a soldier would get them something while the other two kept watch. If they had to use the washroom, they would just have to hold it.

Damien then went back down to his office to resume talking to the Grand Priestess.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games