Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:41 pm

*She finishes rinsing her glass, placing it in the rack and slips off through the shadows, her voice echoing in the bar.* Goodnight.
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:42 pm

<<< The puzzles are getting my attention: One of the girls in the one I'm working on reminds me of Psyzapp for some reason... >>>

"Lady Brat, it is good to see you again. How have you been," he asked after the woman materialized from the shadows.

"News, yes; that's actually why I came out here tonight. I have taken the liberty of breaking into the facility here in order to test the security measures that are already in place. Fortunately, I have discovered an amount of shortcomings in our defenses here, and I have some solutions to put in place as soon as... Miss Icy gets back from... snipe hunting... These measures include augmented surveilance measures, tighter defense mechanisms, and regulated control access. With these things in place, I think that our target will find it most difficult to gain access to the premises." He paused for a moment and smiled at Psyzapp, "By the way, you have such charming puppies... Those two proved to be a rather convincing deterrent, jabbress."

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:50 pm

*She laughs out loud and grins broadly.* Aren't my little puppies just wonderful! You gotta love obedient, viciously trained Doberman's with a nice set of huge teeth! I'm extremely pleased to hear they are doing their job. They are just so sweet. heart

Icy should be back soon after this strange "snipe" thing. It would make me feel so much better to have such loose ends tighten up. wink

Can I get you something to drink Mr. Omega? *she grins at him.* We shall see how this latest task goes for you and perhaps I could dig up something more for you. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:53 pm

*Gilda strolls in to check on the MW even though she knows Dougherty will probably be right behind her.*

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:00 pm

{{Gaia's acting up again for me.}}

Amy waved to Brat. "Night Brat!"

She nodded to Gilda. "Hey Gilda. Good to see you!"
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well, if you insist," he said with a grin, "I guess I could have a shot of Irish whiskey before bed... And I carry the satisfaction of my client among my top priorities, Mistress Psyzapp; I'm sure that we can get these gaps in security filled, although another idea has just come to mind..."

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 pm

*Gets a shot glass and her best bottle of whiskey she has in the place and pours Exor a shot. She places it in front of him on the bar.* Oh…and what might that be Mr. Omega? *She sips her scotch.*
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello Amy. *She notes the bar is quiet and slips back out.*

((Has to go find her contest that she moved to the Main Guild and has disappeared... stressed ))

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Amy mumbled to herself. "I guess she noticed that the bars tonight are slow, too."
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm

*makes his way into the main bar area, rubbing his eyes. He covers his mouth for a moment to yawn, then waves at the patrons*
Vendui' riluss

*sits down on a stool by the counter. Seeing Amethyst there, he gives her a slight smile*
Would you mind making me a latte, qualla?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Amy smiled brightly at Ryzan. "Hey Ryzan! I haven't seen you for awhile or had a chance to talk with you. This will be nice."

She chuckled softly at his question and nodded. "Sure I will, Ryzan. I don't mind."

She went and made the latte for him, obviously still knowing where everything was, and then passed the latte to him. Then, she went and sat next to him.
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 pm

"Many thanks, jabbress. The thought just occurred to me that we may consider setting a trap in the mean time. If the target is able to slip past our current security measures, then perhaps we should allow him to do so, only to find himself literally caught in the act, and unable to leave. The idea has just come to me, so it is unrefined as of yet, but possibly worth consideration..." He took a sip of the whiskey, savoring its delicate undertones and taking the time to appreciate its age and aroma. He swallowed and nodded with a calm smile, "What is this...? This is most choice, Psyzapp...!"

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh Ryzan… *goes over to him, hugs him and kisses him on each side of his face*… it seems like ages since I saw you last. Amethyst quit working here the other day and is now employed at the GGB. You shouldn't ask her to be making drinks for you here.

So sorry Amethyst. I haven't been able to tell everyone yet. It will take a while to spread the word. wink
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Exor Omega
"Many thanks, jabbress. The thought just occurred to me that we may consider setting a trap in the mean time. If the target is able to slip past our current security measures, then perhaps we should allow him to do so, only to find himself literally caught in the act, and unable to leave. The idea has just come to me, so it is unrefined as of yet, but possibly worth consideration..." He took a sip of the whiskey, savoring its delicate undertones and taking the time to appreciate its age and aroma. He swallowed and nodded with a calm smile, "What is this...? This is most choice, Psyzapp...!"

I see…well you let me know when you have the details worked out.
This is a very special Irish Whiskey I ordered for Officer Dougherty.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Amy smiled at Psyzapp and shook her head. "I don't mind. I'm not working tonight, anyway, since no one is over there."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games