Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*lands on bed relaxing*
why does he keep doing that?! then again...he already knows....why am i so stupid?!
ed knocks "now if you are done with *no mind talk* can you relax?"

*stares at ceiling, face turns red*
yeah...im stupid...
*looks at door*
im fine!
"now... lets try this again... do you let me start a link, or will you open the door?"

*angry that he would want to try that again, yumi goes and opens the door. hiding her anger*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:14 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*lands on bed relaxing*
why does he keep doing that?! then again...he already knows....why am i so stupid?!

yeah...im stupid...
*looks at door*
im fine!
"now... lets try this again... do you let me start a link, or will you open the door?"

*angry that he would want to try that again, yumi goes and opens the door. hiding her anger*
"look, i will teach to block your mind now, its simple, just concentrate in one single toght, a flavour, a person, an image, an memorie... whoever tries to enter your mind will only see that, so... lets try that later, right now lets discuss what you thnink about these visions"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*lands on bed relaxing*

yeah...im stupid...
*looks at door*
im fine!

"look, i will teach to block your mind now, its simple, just concentrate in one single toght, a flavour, a person, an image, an memorie... whoever tries to enter your mind will only see that, so... lets try that later, right now lets discuss what you thnink about these visions"

*somewhat glares at you, but isnt angry anymore*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yeah...im stupid...
*looks at door*
im fine!

"what do we have so far?((fells like some kind of CSI, a bad one but still...))edmund, that woman we dont know the name and me..."((g2g in 5))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yeah...im stupid...
*looks at door*
im fine!

"what do we have so far?((fells like some kind of CSI, a bad one but still...))edmund, that woman we dont know the name and me..."((g2g in 5))

and the only man who ever really talks to me. the husband.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm
me: come nemu, lets find someone.......thiers bound to be someone about to speak with.............  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"why wold you... i mean she be with him? that takes us to the revelation of the missing experiment, i belive they used his DNA"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:22 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"why wold you... i mean she be with him? that takes us to the revelation of the missing experiment, i belive they used his DNA"

well joy...that man is disturbed...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:28 pm
-walks past, spotting yumi-....................nemu........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"is that sev?" ed says looking throg the window "shal we try the blocage? or you wannna tryu it tomorow?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:49 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"is that sev?" ed says looking throg the window "shal we try the blocage? or you wannna tryu it tomorow?"

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*
if we do, promise not to try and see what you did the first time? i'd prefer you see my past than see that again...and that says a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Shun looks at Abel, his blush only a soft pink now and spoke. "You calm now?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*
if we do, promise not to try and see what you did the first time? i'd prefer you see my past than see that again...and that says a lot.
"see what? the first time i just tried to wake you up, the second... talk" he says siting on a chair  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*
"see what? the first time i just tried to wake you up, the second... talk" he says siting on a chair

*shakes head*
nevermind. okay...lets try it.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:00 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*looks out window*
i think it is him...
*turns to you again*

*shakes head*
nevermind. okay...lets try it.
"did you created the barrier?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games