Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 am
Bago got on his hands and knees. "I am truly sorry. I shall never argue against you again."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:06 am
"Not quite what I had in mind," Alicia said. "I was thinking that maybe we should continue this in a different room, if you understand what I mean."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:07 am
User Image
A sudden anger boiled up from within her. Brago was her friend and she could not stand by and watch his humialition. Nike leapt from the bed, fangs extended and onto Alicia, knocking her to the ground, and put her hand around the vampire;s throat. "I think you have overstayed your welcome here, Alicia."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 am
"right, im sorry. I shall follow you anywhere and do as you ask."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 am
"I think that's for Brago to decide," Alicia said. "It is his mansion after all." She looked up at Brago. "Brago, do you wish for me to stay or leave?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am
"I wish for you to s-st.." Brago blacked out.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:16 am
User Image
"you made a very dangerous move, playing against me Alicia. Too bad you couldn't have been nicer." Nike licked her lips and grabbing the woman by her jacket, she plunged her fangs into her neck and began To Siphon. Draining Alicia of her blood and powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:20 am
"Get off, you b***h," Alicia said and then fire rushed up and knocked Nike off. Alicia got up, snarling. "You forget that I'm connected to Robert. Our connection is strange. His powers respond to me. I have figured out how to control fire, though I'm not nearly as good with it as he is. I don't know how to control it very well." She snarled one more time and then disappeared.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:23 am
User Image
hana's tiredness had finally caught up with her. She fell asleep on the giant pillow i her nest with the book of forbidden illusions opened in her hand. Her sleep was restless.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 am
Brago turned over slipping in and out of conciousness. "Hana.." Brago called out.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 am
User Image
"Touchy, isn't she." Nike stood wiping the blood from her chin. "she didn't taste as good as you Brago." Nike's eyes were blue glowing lamps. She turned them on him, the power of her Siphon controlling her. "I'm still hungry."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 am
Same trade as before, Siphoner Nike. Blood for sex. He talked and grinned weakly."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 am
User Image
Hana's heart twitched causing her to wake up. "...Brago?..... She said sleepily. She got up and started to walk back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:32 am
Robert appeared in a twister of fire. "Bad idea, Nike," he said. "You can't drink from Brago. He's in bad shape right now. Alicia's Seduction was really powerful. He's pretty weak right now. If you want to drink from someone, then go ahead and drink from me. No conditions."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 am
User Image
Nike was no longer herself. The Siphon was in full control. She ignored Robert and went straight Brago the power singing inside her. "Done." She walked up to Brago and kissed him, her fangs grazing his lips. The cut welled blood and she tasted, her eagerness doubling as her tongue explored his mouth. She pressed herself against the demon king.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games