Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm
{ I bet it would be interesting, lol }
Hannah tried flanking the shot but it did not hit dead on at least. It had hit her side which wasn't a big deal and sprinted up to him, kneed him then dug her elbow into his rib cage. Swatting the gun out of his hand "I see some people don't like to play fair at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm
(Hey, could you stop auto-hitting? I'm sorry >.< When people do that it makes me do it and I don't like doing it.)
Jason dodged and jumped up into a tree. He laughed a bit. "Nothing's fair, darling." He said. His yellow eyes scanned from her to Vamp and back ot her. "Now. You're going to come quietly now, I'd hate to kill such a cute little girl." He let out a laugh. This girl had pep but he had the gun and the venom. "But you wouldn't be my first."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 pm
{ sorry XD }

Hannah huffed and looked him directly in the eyes, Did he just call me cute? Oh okay now it's on. Austin had kept Vamp down and held a knee to his back. Hannah gazed at Jason "This is between you and me, leave those two to fight each other." She ran in a zigzag motion towards the tree so he would not get a direct target "I guess I won't be your last either then." Hannah bolted out her wings and darted straight at his figure on the branch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 pm
(It's ok XD; I'm just kinda Nazi about it.)
Jason put his gun in the holster and pounced at her as she moved towards the tree. He had his fangs bared and ready to strike, thinking about how much venom it would take to silence her. Given that it didn't kill the other telepath, a lot, which was hard to do.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm
(Dude! You're beating up my character and I'm not even there to defend him! D: Now that's just mean.)
Vamp growled and got his arms under him and got up like he was doing pushups, knocking Austin off of him. He jumped to his feet quickly and pulled his real gun. "I don't wanna use this, kid." He said but he kept a firm grip on it because he wasn't willing to have it knocked out of his hand like the trank, even if he didn't really need it to kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Hannah peered into his mind and frowned. She saw 5 seconds ahead of time when he was gonna strike and she looked him straight in the eye, ready for a fight. She angled herself and brought up her feet hard to blow him in the ribs. I wish not to fight you...but I never back down..not when it comes to my loved ones, Hannah waited for the impact and hoped that she could flank his flesh seeking fangs. Austin winced when he saw the gun and he stared at the barrel, using his mind to bend the metal.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:35 pm
Jason snapped open his wings and fell back like a parachute. 'There's nothing you can do.' He thought darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:41 pm
{ He is playing hard to get I see, lol }

At least I can fight..., Hannah watched him and shot at him, trying to get a good angle to charge him and catch him off guard. She swirled up after him and narrowed her eyes, feeling adrenaline pumping through her veins.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:47 pm
(Lol, he has problems. All villains gotta have at least 3)

'You can try, but you'll never win.' Jason hissed. He folded his wings in and dropped onto her. He bit at her shoulder. The closer to the central nervous, the better and faster the poison would paralyze if he was successfull.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 pm
Hannah kneed him quickly in his gentle area and head butt him hard, wrestling him off her. You know using fangs does not really make it a turn on either, She growled and narrowing her eyes, she got deeper into his mind trying to find what she was looking for. His attack was nothing dangerous just a scratch and no damage to her fast reaction. How would you like it if I clamped down on your neck? Hannah shot up in the air into the clouds and hidden from sight as she placed a disinfectant bandage on it, to help with the sting. I would not consider it a well planned turn on at all, She giggled to herself and hovered in the cloud.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Chris was standing off in the distance just watching the two fend for themselves. She was being quiet and because she was wearing dark clothing she looked like she was a shadow until she opened her eyes. She pulled out the gun from its spot tucked in in the back of her under her jacket. She ran up to Austin, grabbing him and put him in a choke hold and held the gun up to her head. "Sweetie, drop the hero act. Its getting you nor ur little friend anywhere except a one way ticket to certain death." She said and clicked the gun getting it ready so that all she had to do was pull the trigger and her was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Jason growled, flying back. "I had this." He muttered under his breath.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 pm
Austin looked up at Chris and blinked "Why are you doing this?" He managed to whisper and pried at her arms, looking up into the sky and huffed. Hannah could see Chris from Austin's mind and it felt heart was being ground. She dropped from the cloud and aim for the spot they launched from, gaining speed she wasn't gonna slow down at this point. She would not let her friends slip away from her that easily. Austin looked at the gun and tried breathing steadily, Hannah it's okay. Hannah narrowed her eyes and spread her wings back open slowing at a safe speed, landing smack behind Chris and looking straight at her back. Her hand gripping the bat on the ground and she held it with both hands, keeping her senses aware "Don't Chris."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:28 pm
Chris tightened her arm around his neck wen he tried to get away. "Its my job num-nut. I dont really want to but hey, i dont wanna die. Like a person once said, 'Every man for himself.' oh and thers also, 'Its a dog eat dog world out there' but in this case its a bird eat bird world." she said with a hint of a smile in her voice. Chris turned around with Austin still in her arm and the gun to his head. "Its not like I want to Hannah." she said and backed up a little. "Put the bat down like a good little girl or ur boyfriend gets it." she said getting closer to Jason and Vamp.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm
Hannah winced seeing Austin on he ground. Anti-Hannah came into Chris's vision and mind, chopping at her hand and nailing the gun out of her hand. Hannah sprinted forward and took a swing at Chris "No one should die!" Austin bit Chris's arm and slipped from her grip.

(Continue tomorrow...)  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games