Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
vampiricbloodgirl1
((Poof i'm back O___O i think i'm subconciously avoiding gaia O___O sorry every ones >.< *facepalms self*))

Ish anyone here o.o?

[ I be here! biggrin

If you want to know what's up, we just started a new day, and it's in between the first and second classes ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan was beginning to head to her next class, some time in the dome -with a teacher or without she'd have to check on when she got there- and she knew she'd find some of her friends there. "Oh, hey Spencer." She saw him as she walked around the edge of the building, by the forest. *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm
((huh?))

"Heyyy. Watch i-oh hi Jordan" Spencer said. He stretched and rubbed his eyes. "Hoo, boy. Yesterday was busy. I am dead today" he said while he yawned.

Christopher was walking down the hall and planned on heading to the library for an hour unless he ran into one of his friends that were going to do something for the next hour.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 pm
[ Just a hint for Treya, if Vampiric was nearby 3nodding ]

User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan's bright blue and sliver eyes showed not a single dull spot. She wasn't tired at all. Then again, she was fairly good at getting up in the morning. "Really? What did you do again, yesterday?"

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm
"Oh, what didn't I do? I was taken through a few business meetings and then was flown out to an oil rig with some of the inspectors. After that, I was flown back and shown the accounting section of the company. They also had me do a few files to get me ready for when I inherit the company. Let me tell you, they aren't small files. They require a lot of detail. There was some other stuff but it's not important and I'm too tired to get into detail" Spencer said. "So what are you doing now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery bobbled down the stairs outside and into the sun. It had heated up a little and was quite nice out. Though you still needed a jacket. She bet April would be just balmy.

She turned to check and see if Shige and Whit were still behind her. Which they were companionably chatting about some boy thing or other as they came down the stairs together.

"And who was the girl in this relationship?" she asked herself, not for the first time.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked up as a cloud passed overhead, thinking it might be Jordan. Though it was simply one shaped like an oddly shaped duck.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan was interested enough in everything Spencer had to do, but would never want to do any of it herself. As far as a career went, she had few ideas at the moment. And speaking of the moment, "I was heading over to the dome to meet up with Avery and some others. What're you scheduled for?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:33 pm
|| .______. sorry... AB is coming up so fast and I have like, nothin 100% done... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 pm
(No worries ^.^ )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"If you must know," Michishige said looking at Avery, "It's Whit." It wasn't the first time he had overheard her, but he just decided to say something this time.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 pm
"Well I have English class now, but it's just reading. I don't really want to go. I'll probably fall asleep in class" Spencer said.

Christopher was heading down the hallway on his way to the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 am
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery just opened her mouth and raised her eyebrows in surprise. Then she laughed and grabbed hold of Shige in the way Whit often did - around the neck.
"Ah see, I always knew you were smart." she said pushing him through the door to the Dome with the hand behind his neck, the other holding the door open wide.
"This means a super hard maze! And we'll put Whit inside it too!" she said thinking of it spur of the moment.
She looked over to Whit to see what he had to say about it and laughed again. He looked so confused.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Huh?" Whit said startled out of his reverie by Shige. "What am I?" he asked looking confusedly between Shige and Avery.
He followed them complacently through the doorway, and reached over the fountain in the main hall to get his fingers wet to flick them at Avery as she was still laughing at him.

"No really!" he said flicking the drops at her legs where her uniform didn't protect her. "What am I?" he dipped his hand again into the small pool of water as part threat and part a game.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm
(BUMP!)*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
"You never want to go to English, do you? What're you guys reading right now?" She glanced at her wrist and pulled up her sleeve, revealing the shiny watch from Shige. Better get there soon, I suppose. "Hey, is it something you could just do in the Dome?" If it was just reading, then maybe he teacher could let him do it later?

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:18 pm
(Lol I feel bad setting up my own charries power up, but meh wink )

User Image

Avery ducked behind Shige and stuck her own hand in the fountain, though, because of her hiding tactic she inadvertently ended up sticking her hand all the way in, and the resulting splash was more along the lines of a mini mobile tsunami.
"O-oops..."she said as the water was flying towards Whit. Who just turned invisible out of reflex.

Whit had done it out of reflex, one he didn't remember having. But it seemed to work. When he made himself reappear he checked his shirt and patted himself down. He'd avoided the water completely. Though Avery and Shige were looking at him oddly.
What?" he asked them looking between the two again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games