Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:28 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly when Rod said that he had seen everything else at MW and grinned widely about it. Did he have some kind of history with the women there or just one? She knew a lot of the men had 'relations' with the women at MW, but she didn't think Rod had. Of course, maybe she was completely misinterpreting what Rod was talking about...

She glanced at Kits, hoped she wasn't upset, and quickly decided to move on from that subject. That was obviously between her and Rod.

"I don't know if brothels are illegal in Gaia or not. And I don't know if she makes magical potions or not, but I sure hope she does. That would be awesome! I've always wanted to learn how to make those... I'm a witch who can't create potions."

She shrugged. "Ah well. And you're right, Kits, we can't tell her what to do, but maybe she doesn't know that she could sell all of her potions here? We could tell her that and explain our side. Then, see what she has to say to that. If she still wants to sell at MW, then we'll have to talk to her about saying she's selling potions over there. I mean, I guess I don't understand why you think we have to say somewhere in fine print that she sells something over at MW. I just think that's opening a can of worms that we're going to regret. You know how testy some of the families here can be. They'd be soooo pissed if we advertised it and they went there."

She turned her head to the side slightly to try and cover her yawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 pm
((...ouch... confused ))

*lifts shoulders in a shrug and squeezes Kits hand, rubbing thumb lightly over it* I don't see why the JD and PB are so risque. I mean...fine dining and spa's aren't exactly the den of sin. *stomach growls slightly* Man, all that talk of the Jade Dragon has made me hungry. xd

eek *is completely taken back as a angry woman appears holding what seems like grenades* eek *is unsure weather to be calm or try and protect Kits*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 pm
Amy. *tries to speak very clearly* We can not use the word "exclusive" without stating somewhere that some of Liada's potions are sold elsewhere as well. We could get hit with a lawsuit for false advertising.

There's nothing wrong with the Jade Dragon and Pandora's Box themselves. They're just not geared toward families, like we are here.

*turns to look at Liada* Hey Liada. We were just talking about your shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 pm
Liada Trovaras
* A portal opens just a few feet away from the trio and Liada hops out all angry. In her arms she has a handful of grenades that she tosses back into the portal and closes it just shortly as the grenades go off so only a bit of smoke escapes the portal before closing completely* scream GAAAHHHH! YOU BETTER GET TO RUNNING WHEN I GET BACK ELSE THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!! stressed kjdsjfkfhjkahe fraking mmmdakgkgdkje...... *She looks up to see Amy and Kits and a new figure she had yet to meet but she recognized him from Kits art show and how she fluttered around him. Quickly erasing her frown to a smile she waved at them* Oh hi guys! How is everything??? sweatdrop

{{woah! I did not see your post until now, Liada, since it was at the bottom of the last page. I'm sorry!}}

Amy's eyes widened at the sudden commotion and then laughed when she saw it was Liada and heard her little outburst.

"I hope everything's alright there, Liada. And we're doing fine."

When Kits said they were discussing Liada's shop, she nodded. Her nod was also to signify that she had heard what Kits had said about the lawsuit and understood.

"Yep, we were. I'm glad you could make it! Liada, you can sell all your potions here if you want. If you just put the more... intimate potions higher up where little kids couldn't read it, then those potions wouldn't be a problem. It'd be promoting healthy mature relationships, which is also good for the body."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 pm
*looks questioningly at first at Rod's scared face and then realizes she still has some grenades in her hands.* gonk *Quickly stuffs them in her bag and gives a nervous smile to assure she means no harm as she waves to Kits* sweatdrop Oh good so then you got my text Amy?

*Her face soon looses its smile as she hears the last part of what Amy wanted for the other potions she had mentioned* ....So then I can assume you do have an issue with my choice of selling some of my products through Kat then don't you? *She sits down next to Amy on the couch and looks over the designs of the posters Amy had done*

((Its okay Amy I knew you'd catch up on it))

*edited  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 pm
Why don't she just sell them in both places? confused *looks confused and then manners return*

Oh! How rude of me. You must be Liada. *gently slips hand out of Kits and stands up* I am Rodenrock, please call me Rod. *holds out hand to shake Lia's, then kisses the back of her hand once it is in hand*  

rodenrock

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 pm
Oh pleasure to meet you Rod I believe I've seen you on dear Kits's arm when I saw her at her art show. Please call me Lia *reaches out to shake his hand but then smirked when he went to kiss it instead. Such a smooth talker it was no wonder Kits had a thing for him*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm
*sighs* Liada, it's completely up to you where you choose to sell your potions. We just need to know if you're going to so that we can word our advertisements to avoid any confusion.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 pm
Amy nodded. "That's right. We can't tell you who to sell to, though, maybe just selling them here would increase sales because people might view them as more exclusive and elite if they can only get them in one area."

She handed over some of the posters. "Yep, I did. Here are a few. Mostly, the information is the name of your shop, which we'll change, the fact that it's coming soon, and that it's going to be here at AS is what we have on here so far. We also will put on there the part about the discount for the grand opening day and coupons to match your store's sales once Kits and I figure out what coupons we want to do. I really like what you suggested about the free pet wash and grooming. By the way, do you have potions for animals, too?"

She shook her head and giggled. "I'm getting ahead of myself. Liada, we also have on here that you sell potions exclusively at AS. But after your text... I don't know if we can say that now. Kits mentioned that we could get in a lawsuit if we said that and didn't mention you might be selling stuff over at MW, too, and she's right. I hadn't thought about that. Are you sure you don't want to sell all your items over here, though? Obviously it's not our place to try and tell you where to sell your potions, but I do want to let you know that you can sell all your potions here, I think."

She looked at Kits to make sure she agreed that they could sell them all at AS.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm
I like the look of this so far and I love the color schemes, and yes I do have a few potions for animals that are mostly related to pet care and special other features *After looking over the posters she looks up and puts a professional stoic face. All endearing features were wiped clean* As I had mentioned before, I would like to sell my products in both areas. Kat is a good friend of mine and I would like to spread my products out as much as possible. From what Anira told me Kat is even willing to advertise for my shop and I'm sure if I ask she would be more than happy to advertise for Aqua Springs as well. But if I'm getting into the middle of something that I'm not aware of then I want to know it here and now if we're to have a mutual respected business partnership. I will not get into the middle of a Suburban Feud here.

*edited*  

Liada Trovaras

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm
There was no better place in the world to be that night, Miss Lia. wink *smiles over at Kits* Kinda like tonight. *sits on the edge of the couch again, slipping hand back with Kits, interlacing fingers*

*goes to say something then hushes*

*reminds that its not place to say anything*

... confused *still wonders why they couldn't be sold at both places*

*leans over and discretely kisses Kits cheek, offering support and encouragement*

*eyes widen slightly and squeezes Kits hand gently*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 am
*smiles at Rod, leaning slightly more towards him* Liada, you do what you feel is best for your business. All I ask is that you keep us informed as to your decision. I see no reason for you to keep from selling your potions both here and at Most Wanted. Personally, I have no problems with MW and I think that it would be good for our businesses to work together in some areas. Our businesses may be competely different, but we are in the same neighborhood.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am
Amy shrugged. She also had a serious business face on, though hers looked more relaxed. She was too tired to get more upset tonight.

"That's fine, then. But I wanted to make sure you knew you could sell all your potions here. I thought from your text that you thought you could only sell some here while others you'd have to sell at MW. I wanted to make sure you knew that wasn't the case. Sure, it'd be great if you sold exclusively to AS, but if that's not the way you want to do it, then obviously we'll have to be okay with that."

She sighed and sat back further in the couch. "But Kits is right. We won't be able to put on the posters that we sell your potions exclusively here. Also, we can't advertise MW here. Kits and I will still have to go over it, but since MW isn't really a family establishment, I'm sure you can understand why we can't encourage people to go over there by advertising it here. Now, Kits mentioned just making sure we said it was in Pandora's Box where you were selling your potions. Perhaps we could do that... Liability for that would not fall to us after that if some families accidentally went over to MW after that. We advertised for Kits' art exhibit here and everything went fine. If people knew they should only go to Pandora's Box for the potions..."

Amy's eyes widened and her head quickly swung over to Kits' direction when she heard what she said. "Kits... You're kidding right, about MW and AS working together in some areas? You can't be serious..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 am
*switches hands with Kits, wrapping now free arm around her shoulders*

*beams at her, proud* Well said. 3nodding  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am
{{Hey! Maybe we could make sigs for Liada's Potions! biggrin }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games