Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider had enjoyed the train ride back to school with two of her most favorite people, and unconditionally her best friends. When they got off the train, Tori wanted to find their other friends and quickly found Pru and Addy. Being a little on the tall side, she was able to spot the tall boy heading their way. She smiled at her friends and waved to them when they waved. "Hey Pru! Hey Addy!" she called emphatically. Pru said that her summer had gone nicely and held up her entwined hand. It took Rider only a couple seconds to put two and two together that Prudence and Addison had started to date. Rider had called it! Her face split into a wide grin and the Hufflepuff hugged both her friends. "Congrats! You two are perfect together!" Rider beamed widely at her friends!

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addison smiled at his friends and turned his head towards Pru when she said that her summer was good. He cracked a grin at her and felt her lifting his hand with hers. "I'd say it was at least pretty good," he said before he heard Rider's comments. Then she was hugging the both of them. Addy chuckled and patted Rider's back with his free hand, still firmly holding Pru's hand with his other. "Thanks. I... uh... guess I caught Pru by surprise. But I think we're both happy, right?" He turned his head to look at her, hoping the girl was happy being his girlfriend. He thought she was, but he just wanted to be sure.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Ever since he had woken up this morning, Devonte had been irritated. His mother had insisted that he stick around with both his twin brother and younger cousin, who he didn't exactly like or dislike. He didn't say stupid things--hell, rarely said anything at all--so he had no personal grudge against him. Yet. The same couldn't be said for his brother, who punched him in the arm just as the train was starting to leave the station to wake him up. If he had been one second later, well, he didn't want to know what happened to the people who missed getting off at Hogsmeade Station.

He grimaced, his eyes on the carriages. It made his heart drop into his stomach when he finally caught sight of what those thestrals actually looked like. It freaked him out. And by the sight of Layton, it did the same to him. He sighed and roughly grabbed his sibling's shoulder, guiding him to a carriage. "Let's go already."

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:05 am
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan nodded and with a smile, rolled his eyes jokingly. "Oh yeah, the first years.. Don't remind me. I just hope I don't lose any of them when I'm leading them back." When he actually thought about it, being a prefect seemed less and less desirable. But again, he'd do his best. He shrugged his shoulders when she complimented him on sticking around with Benjamin at the end of the year, but nodded as a sign of gratitude. "I dunno, it just seemed like the right thing to do. I wasn't about to let a friend die. Maybe I should transfer into Gryffindor, then," he added the last part jokingly, with a chuckle.

Dylan looked to his side and let a grin cross his mouth as Benjamin decided to join them, admitting that he had fell asleep in a compartment almost instantly. "Lucky you. I had to sit in a cabin with a bunch of people I don't know, save for a few." He motioned to his prefect's badge, which he was still internally debating on whether or not he was happy about it.

amo10690
RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Moments after the train jerked to a stop, Liam stepped down to the platform, his eyes ceaselessly scanning his surroundings as he pushed through the sea of students. He wasn't looking for anyone or anything in particular, but it was in his nature to soak in as much information as possible.

After a long moment of analyzing the situation he had found himself in, he did something unthinkable.

He smiled.

The feeling was almost foreign on his face, but it came naturally. His binds had been cut, and his freedom instated. He didn't have to check over his shoulder for his father's reproachful glance, or keep his ears open for his mother's chastising call. Despite the thick layer of watchful eyes he would be under at Hogwarts, he was still more free now than he had ever been. He had always been independent, but that trait alone would no longer get him in trouble.

As a dark-haired woman approached the platform and began gathering the first years, Liam's face retreated to his his typical hardened expression, and he obediently followed the other new students to the lake.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:22 pm
Rosælle Cameron

First Year │ Unsorted

When the train finally rolled to a stop, Rose became a more nervous than she had been throughout the entire train ride, since they were finally here. Looking around, she spotted Hogwarts, which was impossible to miss being a large castle. Seeing the dark-haired woman who was rounding up all the first years, Rose could barely keep herself from jumping for joy as she walked over to join the others. The day she had been waiting for ever since her older sister had left for her first day at Hogwarts was - finally - here.  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 pm
And the people went into their hide...
From the start they didn't know exactly why-
Winter came and made it so all look alike, look alike;
Underneath the grass would grow, aiming at the sky.
It was swift, it was just, another wave of a miracle...
But no one, nothing at all would go for the kill!
If they called one very soul in the land on the move-
Only then would they know a blessing in disguise.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωтнıяđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti had spent the train ride by herself, reading through her textbooks, underlining certain passages and marking places she didn't understand. It distracted her from being alone. Her scars ached when she walked over the cobblestones, and she kept her eyes straight ahead until she reached the carriages. Maybe not the most observant and aware thing to do, but it helped keep her from feeling blood slick on her hands again. She'd had nightmares were her wounds on her chest and torso opened up again and she bled out, only to wake up soaked in sweat. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, slowing as she came up to the groups clambering into the carriages. She knew what thestrals were. She'd read about them. They weren't as horrifying as she'd been afraid they might be. Anti looked up, startled, at the sound of Selina's voice and reluctantly nodded, making her way over to the carriage silently and climbing in before it could leave. "Thank you," she said as she sat down, mortified on the inside.

OOC:
mc2

Graydon Ironshield

The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
Tell me now of the very souls that look alike, look alike;
Do you know the stranglehold covering their eyes?
If I call on every soul in the land on the move-
Tell me if I'll ever know a blessing in disguise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Third Year
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾ -> Hogsmeade Station

Grace smiled when Hannah complimented her about her skirt. “Thanks Hannah. No actually I didn’t.” she said with a smile. “Although it would have been fun if I did.” She added brightly. When Selina mentioned that she was going to visit her in the hospital, Grace pushed what had happened aside. “It’s okay my whole family pretty much lived there until I was released. Thank you for the flowers though, they were beautiful.” She told her housemate and friend.

“It’s nice to meet you Hannah.” Dakota said, smiling when she asked about the sorting. “Yes, we are.” He answered unable to get into how the sorting actually worked, as the conductor called them to board. Getting a compartment with Selina and Hannah, Dakota went into to tell the young girl all about how the sorting worked and before he knew it they were at Hogsmeade.

Getting separated from Selina when they got off the train, Dakota was nervous to be at the station again. Even Grace looked like she was mildly on edge. “Kota…” Grace muttered looking over at her cousin. “Yeah, Grace…” he muttered back at her. “It’s not going to happen again.” She assured him although it sounded like she was assuring herself. Taking his hand she led him to a carriage. The sooner they got out of there the better they’d both feel. Evidently Dakota might have been on the train when the fighting broke out but he did see more than he wanted to that day.

Dakota

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
OOC: Just so you know what went on during the trip

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Autumn 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Is old fashioned all that bad?" Lola asked with a smile to Selina and then as they discussed houses and the conversation turned back to Devonte, Lola frowned as Selina said she was not so certain why she felt the need to defend Devonte. She blushed brightly and looked away and said quietly, "He saved my life, Selina... I owe him... but it's... it isn't just that it..." She shook her head and then said optimistically, "Maybe you two just got off on the wrong sort? He grows on you, you know. And in a good way. And since you are so close to Layton isn't it right you buddy up with his brother too?" She added with a wink turning the tables on Selina, ribbing her a bit about the obvious crush Selina had with Layton.

When Selina's attention turned, Lola followed Selina's attention to see another Ravenclaw from their year, Antigone, who had always been particularly quiet (even for a Ravenclaw). Lola smiled encouragingly to go along with Selina's invitation and when she thanked Selina on the invitation and sat down, Lola smiled and said, "The more the merrier. Besides, we're dorm-mates, it is only right we get along and know each other well enough? So, how was your summer?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}
Graydon Ironshield

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at Hogsmeade Station with Gia
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Contemplative
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Perhaps I should join dueling club... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori's lips twitched upwards in an amused smile at her friend's attitude, eyes bright. This was one area where she actually disagreed with Gia somewhat; she liked the thought of the carriages. It seemed... quaint. It wasn't as though Lori didn't like the idea of magic, or harbor any resentment towards the more old-fashioned workings of the castle... She just hated that she didn't have wifi. And that they had to write with quills rather than using computers. Or even pens, for God's sake. And the more backwards attitudes of some members of wizarding society. "Somehow I doubt you'll manage any enthusiasm," the brunette quipped playfully, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "But, I'll humor you. It sounds so very fascinating, Gia! I am ever so excited to see the magical horseless carriages!" She clapped her hands to her cheeks, expression that of mock-excitement. After a moment, she giggled, and pursed her lips. "Was I convincing? Shall I be awaiting calls for leading lady roles?"

spaceThe Slytherin followed her friend, slowing almost to a complete stop when they finally neared the carriages, eyes growing wide. Before she could reply to her friend's comment, Sera appeared. It might've annoyed her, if she hadn't been so shocked at seeing the creatures. But, the annoyance set in properly when the snotty girl spoke, informing them with no small amount of disdain that they were not horses, they were thestrals, scoffing at them for not already knowing this. Or, Lori imagined she were scoffing. To be honest, that's what pretty much everything that came out of the other girl's mouth sounded like to her, but then, she was used to assuming people were scoffing at her. She arched a brow at her housemate, expression growing cool. "They're not 'different entirely.' They are likely of the same basic species. Simply a small difference in genetics, I'd wager. Magic is a gene, you know, as are magical attributes in animals. They do still have DNA, 'magical' or not. And the thestrals clearly share a fair amount with horses. I'd wager they're closer to a horse than to, say, a basilisk. I don't suppose you know much about that, though."

spaceShe turned to Gia, offering her friend a small smirk. She could tell the Italian had been caught off guard by the somewhat ghastly appearances of the creatures, and she didn't blame the girl; had she not seen an illustration, she would have been, too. "My brother mentioned them. I suppose now I know why; apparently you can only see them if you've seen someone die. Though, a warning that they'd be pulling the carriages would have been nice." This last bit was said with a small huff and a roll of her eyes. "They're supposed to be quite nice, though. Very agreeable, according to Leslie."

spaceThe question from Sera, if they were joining her for the ride to the school, was met with an arch of her brow. She was fairly certain there was no love lost between them and their housemate, which begged the question of why she'd imposed herself on them and then acted as though they were inclined to join her. But, as always, the other girl reminded her far too much of the girls she'd gone to school with, and their mothers. All smiles and soft words until you turned your back. She'd wager that Sera's thoughts weren't so kind... not that her words really had been, either. She glanced at Gia, shrugging. "I'd like to get a closer look at the thestrals, actually. Gia, I'll join you when I'm done," she said, walking past the carriage to investigate the creatures harnessed to it. That action had benefited her twofold; she'd get a chance to look at the thestrals, which she really was quite fascinated by, and it would mean that Gia could elect not to join Sera on their behalf. She had a feeling the Italian enjoyed being rude to people, and was hard-pressed not to grant her the chance to do so.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"No, not at all," Selina replied. "Hannah definitely thinks I'm old-fashioned, and to some degree perhaps I am." A pang of guilt tugged at her when Lola explained how Devonte saved her life; during the chaos she'd lost track of her friend, and found no sign of her afterward. It was only later she found out Lola was amongst the wounded, as was Devonte, though she hadn't learned the details of how they came to end up in St. Mungo's.

"I didn't know, Lola, I'm sorry. I also got on the wrong foot with a fair number of folk first term. In a lot of ways I'm still making up for the bad start, and some still hold it against me."

She smiled when Lola started teasing her; even she knew to take it in good humour, and needed the occasional reminder not to take herself too seriously. "Touche, mon ami," she replied.

After Antigone got into the carriage it started on its journey to the castle, drawn by the thestral. "Are you well, Anti?" she inquired of her Housemate, with a genuinely concerned tone.

mc2

[quote"The Forgotten Weasley"]

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at Hogsmeade Station with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Unsure
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ That... went well, right? I think? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo nodded in agreement, some of her anxiety leaving at the thought of it just being the two of them. Not that she'd have felt all that anxious with Jesse and Elliott, or Emily and Dylan, but ever since she'd come clean to Kenny, he was like a safe haven. She didn't have to worry about acting weird around him and then having to dodge awkward questions, because if she acted weird, he knew why. If she had an anxiety attack, he more or less knew how to calm her down (snogging, she'd discovered, worked wonderfully), and if she got a little twitchy, he would understand. She'd never had that with anyone, not anyone her own age, anyway. It was nice to know that she didn't have to go as far as Hogsmeade to find someone who knew. It was... really nice. She grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together, stepping in close and laying her head against his shoulder as they walked.

spaceThe Hufflepuff's calm was ruined, though, when one of her older housemates appeared. She recognized him easily enough; it'd be hard not to, since he was the only boy in her house with blue hair. If not for the robes, she might've not known for sure it was him and not one of his brothers, but he was in black and yellow, so obviously from her house. She froze, stiffening, and brought their movement to a rather sudden stop, blushing. She was glad Kenny remembered the guy's name, because she certainly hadn't. But, she was caught off-guard by the fact that he wanted to join them. Kenny's reply, that it was fine so long as she was okay with it, made her squirm. She knew her boyfriend was trying to be considerate to her, but in doing so, he'd put her in the spotlight, and made it her decision, which probably freaked her out more than him just saying yes would have. She blushed harder, and swallowed nervously, her grip on Kenny's hand tightening. "Um, I, that'd be okay?" She winced at how squeaky her voice sounded.

spaceThe boy's eyes narrowed somewhat, and he shifted uncomfortably. "Uh, if it's not, that's cool..." he said, trailing off awkwardly. She shook her head, schooling her expression into something more determined. "No! It's, it's fine! Really, um, feel free!" she said. He looked unconvinced, much to her chagrin. "Really. It's, um. The more the merrier?" she ventured. "C'mon, um. We need to find an empty one, right? Better hurry." She pulled Kenny forward then, pausing after a few steps to see if Dori was coming with. They stared at each other for a minute, and then he shrugged faintly, joining them and offering a small smile. "Uh, thanks. I, um. Didn't really have anyone to sit with," he said, looking sad. "Well, now you do," she told him with a shrug, feeling a little better. It wasn't like she was freaked out by the prospect of him joining them, it was just the attention. She didn't think Dori would overwhelm her... He'd always seemed friendly enough. Maybe a little loud... but she was friends with Gypsy! She could handle loud! ... Right?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Arriving at Hogsmeade station, Jasper was slightly on edge. The last time they were there he was stopping Alice from getting off the train. She wanted to risk her neck to help but he couldn’t let her get hurt. If she hadn’t of been there and if he hadn’t been needed with Alice, Jasper probably would have ended up staying. Truth was he didn’t like leaving all the others behind any more then Alice did but he had a responsibility to protect her first and foremost.

Of course those who might have gotten hurt that had gotten on the train before it took off out of there Alice helped. She was taking healing so it only made sense that she help out those she could. While she did that Jasper tried to calm everyone done, he’d even found a Ravenclaw boy hiding in a compartment having what appeared to be a panic attack. It took some convincing just to get him off the train when they’d gotten to London.

Alice was still as optimistic as she always was. When Iñigo suggested they get their first last day started she smiled. Looking to Jasper Alice abruptly latched onto him arm. “Iñigo’s right, let’s this party started.” She said brightly. Looking down at Alice, Jasper wasn’t sure what had gotten into the overly happy girl. Of course he probably shouldn’t have been surprised. When wasn’t she happy? Smiling he said. “Alright, let’s go get a carriage.” Letting go of him Alice then looked to Iñigo before saying. “You know, it’s kind of sad that this is the last time we’ll be arriving at the castle for the sorting.” In truth Jasper felt the same but he wasn’t about to show it. “But we still have the whole year ahead of us.” He reminded Alice with a smile.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: It's okay, sorry it took me so long smile

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Hogsmeade Station ✧What -Looking for a carriage ✧Who -Alice ✧Why -To get to the castle

Eira followed along with Alice towards the carriages instinctively on the lookout for her other friends while trying not to notice how warm and tingly her arm got being so close to her friend. This was certainly getting out of hand, she needed to visit the library the first chance she got. When they arrived at the carriages she was confused when they didn't immediately climb into one and looked over at her brunette friend with worry as she remarked that she would rather walk to the castle instead. "That's not safe or practical. You'd ultimately get left behind and the sun is already beginning its descent so you'd be quickly set in darkness. And it's already a timely carriage ride, imagine how much longer you'd have to walk; you'd be positively famished as well as exhausted by the time you arrived at the castle." she rebuffed trying to understand her friend's fear of the vessel. She was worried further as Alice asked to sit down looking quite pale and even hyperventilating slightly. Eira frowned in concern, she'd only really seen her like this when she was out in large crowds separated from her or her older sister, what could be this cause this time? "Are you alright, Alice? Do you need to lie down? I wouldn't recommend here because people might step on us, but perhaps in the carriage you could lie you head on my shoulder or lap?" the snow haired teen asked.

mc2

Million stars up in the sky
Formed a tiger's eye
That looked down on my face,
Out of time and out of place.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games