Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 pm
The twins obediently followed the soldier into the room and sat silently, both fearing their father's punishment.

"To think children their age would already be learning to make bombs. Is this normal?" She asked with a chuckle at Damien's distress as he entered the room. "But in all seriousness, how bad was it?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:52 am
Zil sighed, letting go of one of Shadow's wrists and holding the back of her head to his chest gently. "I'm saying that... Maybe this world doesn't need a Zilaius Rustell. That in reality, Zilaius Rustell really did die in the fire that he himself caused." He paused for a minute and said, "I'll be watching over you. Over everyone"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 am
"That's a lie. The world does need you and you know it." She told him. "I-if that's the way you want to be then... then fine! Do what you want!" She snapped, angry at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm
Zil pulled Shadow off his chest and placed a gap between them. He then put a hand on Shadow's head and said, "Thank you for believing in me" and he flashed a rather somber half-smile for her before returning to the nonchalant one he had on the entire time. He then raised his hand off Shadow's head and quickly rubbed his thumb against all his other fingers and when it was up again, there was a dirty white piece of paper in his hand. A magic trick. Something Zil used to do more often. He handed her what magically appeared in his hand and said almost monotonically, "Take this. It's a magic ticket to a fantasy land a.k.a. the other continent, in case psycho decides to kill everyone." The speech was really something Zil would have said in the past but it was quite obvious that he was only trying to cheer Shadow up some. He couldn't bring himself to attach a happy tone to it.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 pm
"A-all right then." She said, taking the paper and replacing it with the key to her apartment. "Take good care of it, ok?" She said, before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Remember, my doors are always open if you need them."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Damien returned to his office and sat back down. "I apologize for that rude interruption. Now where were we?" he asked.]  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm
"We were discussing your people needing a blood test. I would like to know some more details, if you don't mind. I might be able to send your samples in to get tested smoothly without your names attached so that I can avoid the council. But if you would like me to do something like that, I would like to ask a favor in exchange."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm
Damien wasn't sure he liked where this was going. "Alright, I'll listen. What are your terms?" he asked. He hated being on the barganing end of things.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:25 pm
((Crap, I can't think of anything for her to really say... um... um... *snaps* I got it! ))

"It's simple really. Every year we hold a conference of all the world leaders, regardless of they're government type, state religion, or size, since Mt. Angelo is predominately a neutral zone. I believe that ever sense you've gained power, you have not attended a single one. Diethelm was always a sizable nation, but after conquering Helmshire, you've clearly established yourself as a major power. I don't know how much you really care about establishing ties with foreign nations considering you've simply conquered those around you, but from there eyes, they view you negatively for not attending. I feel it would be for the best if you went, or at least sent an ambassador with good charisma. It would get rid of a good deal of the tension."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:27 pm
Zil nodded without reacting to the kiss. He swallowed but that was just about it. 'I should have known it would come to this', Zil thought to himself, trying not to let any feelings for Shadow affect him. "I'm leaving the continent for a bit. Not even Montinagua is enough anymore. I'm sick of seeing his face", he said simply. Moreover, he wanted to see Fanny. He had heard some news that she was successfully shipped away and that she was soon to become a foreign princess. He was happy then at the thought of her being dressed up to perfection and not helping out at war zones. It was something he could never have given her. So now, that was to be his preoccupation... Watching her... At least until the next week.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 pm
"Alright then. Take care and come back safely." She told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:16 am
Zil exhaled and said, "Yeah", before beginning to turn away. Just then, he felt incomplete... Like there was something he needed to say. He stopped and looked back at her saying, "Oh and Shadow..." He began. 'Wait. What am I saying? I've nothing left to say!', he thought to himself, wondering why those words just slipped out of his mouth. His expression remained unchanged and he hesitated for a while, looking at her. He froze, looking as though he were about to speak.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:01 am
((Behold... My cosplay of Monica... being serious for once and actually wearing action-ready clothes and a cap for 'Chief of Secret Police'-ness. Right! See ya guys tomorrow~ ^__^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 am
((Nice!))

"Yeah?" She asked, turning back towards him. She blinked when he didn't say anything. "What's up?" She asked, tilting her head to the side curiously.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:02 pm
"I had an ambassador attend for a couple of years, but I didn't like the attitude we were getting from the other countries. Plus I didn't agree with some of the plans that organization made and how they implement them. I suppose though that now might be a good time to return." Damien said. Eventually all those countries would be his anyway, in a matter of time.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games