Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Third Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Lavinia walked onto the pitch ready for the game ahead. She adjusted her hair as she waited for the game to begin. Overall she was confident that the game would go smoothly. Win or lose it was be a fun game, though she definitely wanted to win.

Company : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC : - - -

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Shooting, +2 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was excited! He got on the starting team. Even his parent sent a congrats care package. It was so worth the gut punch he got from Jarrett. He did care if jarrett was jealous! He had his broom in hand and ran out to the pitch hoping he wasn't too late!

Position: beater
                                                              AC: 19
                                                              Modifiers: +9 AC +7 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui entered not long after ollie who seemed to have some kinda excited happy thing going on. He gave the kid a supportive pat on the back and got to stretching

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:35 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy entered as happy as can bee he hoped for a good year, especially as it was Nico, their captains last year. Kam had been oddly happy as of late. Not that he wanted his brother sad it was just an odd level of happy. Either way he should get stretching

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was ready to start the last season right! He so wanted to bring the cup home for Ravenclaw! It would be a great way to leave Hogwarts! He entered a bit later than he had hoped but better late than never!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

orange

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                                  yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                                  yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                                  and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceRoland was extremely nervous about this game. Which made sense, because it was his first ever actual game. He didn't know if he was a particularly good keeper, although he certainly knew he wasn't terrible. But, he was going to do his best. He at least was confident enough that he sort of hoped that one of he Ravenclaw chasers managed to make it to his goals. It'd be pretty lame if he didn't even get to try to block a single goal.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                                  yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                                  and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                                  ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+4 to Catching)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:55 pm
Got me feelin' like the elephant
In every room I'm walking into, yeah
We started out innocent
'Til I got pulled right into your issue, yeah
I'm tired of sending hugs and kisses, oh
I'm tired of all your burnin' bridges

HυffƖєρυff Fιғтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia was more than ready for her first game of the season having been practicing like a fiend to end their losing streak. She wanted to win at least one game before she graduated dammit. She grinned at her teammates who were already on the pitch and began her usual stretching to get loosened up.

[quote="]

AC: 17
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +7 to Spot +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

It's like, damn
Why you gotta be so cold in the summertime, summertime?
I was really rooting for ya, yeah
I was really rooting for ya, yeah yeah
It's like, man
Why you gotta be so cold in the summertime, summertime?
I was really rooting for ya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:16 am
align=right]♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Third Year♖User Image
▬▬"Food is cute."▬▬

Brook ran to the field, mumbled apologies for being late, and started stretching. She had stopped for food, left her broom in her dorm, then got more food. Sometimes you had to do what you had to do.

▬▬"Boys are cuter."▬▬

AC: 12
Modifiers: +4 catch; +4 shooting
Special Skills: Good Arm; Sharp Eyes; Great Catch
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: --
Trying to: Get to the Goals --/3 AND/OR Shooting: -- OR Passing To: -----
Lov: I’m sorry I’m so late D:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm the boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ℛ𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑒

════════════════════════

Eretria watched as the players made their way to the pitch, already evaluating each team mentally. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff had been decent when she was in school, though she vaguely recalled that Heather had been quite the task master when she was captain. Afterward, they had been up and down, and Ravenclaw was the same. Either way, it was going to be interesting considering that her daughter and niece were now vice captains for both teams. "The match today is between the Ravenclaw Eagles and Hufflepuff Badgers. May the best team win." She then smirked as she tossed the ball into the air, blowing the whistle to signal the beginning of the game.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I used to hold my freak back
                                                Now I'm letting go
                                                I make my own choice
                                                b***h, I run this show
                                                So leave the lights on
                                                No, you can't make me behave

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 5, 10, 8, 9, 1, 7, 7, 10, 5 Total: 65 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:40 pm
User Image
                                                Some of them men think
                                                They freak this like we do
                                                But no, they don't
                                                Make your check come at their neck,
                                                Disrespect us?
                                                No, they won't

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Bethany shot into the air, ignoring her mum for now as she concentrated on getting the quaffle.

Modifiers: +8 to all
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking:
                                                OOC:

-◎-

My persuasion can build a nation
                                                Endless power
                                                With our love we can devour
                                                You'll do anything for me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:44 pm
User Image
                                                I've been long, a long way from here
                                                Put on a poncho, played for mosquitos,
                                                And drank til I was thirsty again
                                                We went searching through thrift store jungles
                                                Found Geronimo's rifle, Marilyn's shampoo
                                                And Benny Goodman's corset and pen

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ || ƁЄƛƬЄƦ ƛƝƊ ƔƖƇЄ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ

════════════════════════

Lillith was up in the air and already looking for bludgers. Spying one, she decided to try and smack it at Mahalia, hoping that it slowed down the seeker.

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Going against Bethany, hrm? No pressure.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

You get down, real low down
                                                You listen to Coltrane, derail your own train
                                                Well who hasn't been there before?
                                                I come round, around the hard way
                                                Bring you comics in bed, scrape the mold off the bread
                                                And serve you french toast again

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:18 pm

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico shot into the air and begain his search

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 20 SPOT!
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

orange

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:21 pm
User Image

Iggy went for the toss-up he wanted to start off strong!

Total roll:

null

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 10, 6, 3, 9, 9, 8, 9, 1 Total: 67 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:22 pm
of course i waste a good roll lol  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

Iggy was a split second from ramming right into the other chaser. he had the ball though so he shot toward the goal

Total roll:
                                                              1 of 3

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games