Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I am bored now........how's it going with you??

Same old. Things are slow.

How are you doing?

things are fine just slow...have capped out in BG so I am bored......not used to capping this early......I should be glad and go to bed early......but bedtime is still a little tough.....it is when my mind tends to wander on what ifs..........

Oh, I see.

Although the early 100k seems nice.

Maybe there are some nice what ifs to ponder? D:

Anything else you like to do to keep you occupied? .-.

yeppers.....really better than staying up till 3:00 and 4:00 bumping and then logging..........but to sometimes that's when LoV gets on and we roam through the threads goofing off and just plain having fun.......

sure there is...........

yeppers....got two cliff hangers going on.............my mind keeps going over different things that could happen but.......it is the wait and see what your partner is going to write.........when first heard about RPing I did not think I would ever get into it or be good at it......but since I got started last year I am having so much fun with it........I can thank my daughters for talking me into doing it.....

**raises head and looks at you with eyes glowing then slowly getting up** well we are out of the house........partner finally told who Mike is.....a bad a** demon.........he still won't tell me exactly why he wants me.....the pressing problem now is I need to feed and soon..............

Oh, I see.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I am bored now........how's it going with you??

Same old. Things are slow.

How are you doing?

things are fine just slow...have capped out in BG so I am bored......not used to capping this early......I should be glad and go to bed early......but bedtime is still a little tough.....it is when my mind tends to wander on what ifs..........

Oh, I see.

yeppers.....really better than staying up till 3:00 and 4:00 bumping and then logging..........but to sometimes that's when LoV gets on and we roam through the threads goofing off and just plain having fun.......

sure there is...........

yeppers....got two cliff hangers going on.............my mind keeps going over different things that could happen but.......it is the wait and see what your partner is going to write.........when first heard about RPing I did not think I would ever get into it or be good at it......but since I got started last year I am having so much fun with it........I can thank my daughters for talking me into doing it.....

**raises head and looks at you with eyes glowing then slowly getting up** well we are out of the house........partner finally told who Mike is.....a bad a** demon.........he still won't tell me exactly why he wants me.....the pressing problem now is I need to feed and soon..............

Oh, I see.

**walking towards you....my eyes glowing brighter** yes both here and there it is becoming a problem.......there the only person around at the moment is my partner and here the only person is you...........there I can't say what will happen but here.....**stepping closer baring fangs** care to solve my problem??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

sure there is...........

Oh, I see.

**walking towards you....my eyes glowing brighter** yes both here and there it is becoming a problem.......there the only person around at the moment is my partner and here the only person is you...........there I can't say what will happen but here.....**stepping closer baring fangs** care to solve my problem??

>_<

I'm not so sure about that... >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

sure there is...........

Oh, I see.

>_<

**getting even closer my eyes glowing even brighter** I could do it if I really wanted to.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sure there is...........

Oh, I see.

>_<

**getting even closer my eyes glowing even brighter** I could do it if I really wanted to.......

But you told me you wouldn't. >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sure there is...........

Oh, I see.

>_<

**slowly blinking my eyes as they return to normal** yes I did and I like you.......**walks toward the door..........then turns eyes glowing again and fangs bared** see you when I have returned my friend............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>_<

**slowly blinking my eyes as they return to normal** yes I did and I like you.......**walks toward the door..........then turns eyes glowing again and fangs bared** see you when I have returned my friend............

See ya. .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 am
ozkur
Kay9214
ozkur
Kay9214

I'm an it? D':

Also, you can't shoot Elk with a firearm until the 28th. .-. It's only the 24th.
You're right, I'd better be careful. Nawwwwwww, I don't hunt. I'd have a hard time shooting anything. But, when we have hunters up, they'll usually leave us some meat. I like elk, and deer jerky is good too! biggrin
Sorry Kay. emo

Sorry as in Sorry Yes, or Sorry No? eek

I don't hunt either. Killing things is bad. D:

...but meat is good. .___. Although I mostly stick to the basics. .-.

No, didn't mean to refer to you as it, I was talking of the elk.
Basics? like beef, chicken and pork. And some fish. I like the tuna we get very seldom.

But I was the not-elk. .-.

My favorite is hamburger... then chicken... then lunch meat turkey, I think. /random

emotion_omnomnom Meat.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:19 am
Kay9214

My favorite is hamburger... then chicken... then lunch meat turkey, I think. /random

emotion_omnomnom Meat.
Forget about it! talk2hand
Lunchmeat...HAM! my favorite.
We have a freezer full of beef and sometimes get burnt out. >:
What I should do is cook up a roast then I can slice it and have French Dip! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 am
ozkur
Kay9214

emotion_omnomnom Meat.
Forget about it! talk2hand
Lunchmeat...HAM! my favorite.
We have a freezer full of beef and sometimes get burnt out. >:
What I should do is cook up a roast then I can slice it and have French Dip! smile

Eh, ham is okay.
Hamburgers forever. emotion_omnomnom
Oh, I see. I should bake a cake. I keep telling myself I'ma bake a cake and I haven't. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

ozkur

28,500 Points
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:33 am
Kay9214

Eh, ham is okay.
Oh, I see. I should bake a cake. I keep telling myself I'ma bake a cake and I haven't. .-.
That sounds good, CAKE! yum_cupcake emotion_omnomnom
Only problem with that is, hubby wouldn't eat much of it and I'd HAVE to eat it all. I hate waste. rofl No, I'd probably send it with him to work and the guys would scarf it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:36 am
ozkur
Kay9214

Eh, ham is okay.
Only problem with that is, hubby wouldn't eat much of it and I'd HAVE to eat it all. I hate waste. rofl No, I'd probably send it with him to work and the guys would scarf it up.

I shall bake you a cake in the shape of a giant hamburger. emotion_kirakira  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

ozkur

28,500 Points
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 am
Kay9214
ozkur
Kay9214

Eh, ham is okay.

eek ~ What flavor? Spice cake with cream cheese frosting?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 pm
ozkur
Kay9214
ozkur
Kay9214

Eh, ham is okay.

eek ~ What flavor? Spice cake with cream cheese frosting?

I've got white cake and like... sprinkle frosting. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

ynotS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi cat_surprised

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games