Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am
Good Morning Lady Ayami. blaugh Can I make you a latte or anything? *starts making a Hazelnut Steamer for Ryzan.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 am
oh I'd just love a lavender laced cappuccino.
how are things this morning psyzapp?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 am
A Lady *kisses Ayami's hand*

What do you mean by "met me as my other"? Are you somehow related to Leko?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 am
*rushes in quickly* Sorry! Can't stay long! I'm late already cause of Gaia! stressed *runs behind the bar and grabs the latte Psyzapp made for herself and grabs a scone, running back out* See ya'll after class! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 am
*places Ryzan's steamer on the counter in front of him and starts making a lavender cappuccino for Lady Ayami.* I'm in an extremely good mood today! xd It's very gloomy outside where I am and raining…I JUST LOVE THAT! xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 am
really!?here too!
*sips on cappuchino and waves at icy as she runs out the door*

Well Leko is... my "other" she and I are of the same....
sweatdrop
it is a long story... I could share it with you if you cared to know it sometime...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:39 am
*Sets down the cappuccino for Lady Ayami.* Where the hell did my latte go? confused I swear I put it down right HERE! stressed I hate it when I lose my coffee. gonk *goes to make herself another latte.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 am
That sounds lovely, Psyzapp. Perhaps if I was there, I could take my glasses off for once, though I imagine "gloomy" in this world would not compare to home.

*lifts his drink and inspects it. He smells it and lightly touches his lips to the froth to get a hint of what to expect*
mmmm this could be quite delicious.

*turns his attention to Ayami*
The same, you say? Gi ussta~ That must have quite a story attached to it. I am familiar with being something or someone else through illusions and shape shifting.. *leans toward her and says with a proud smile* which is but one of my specialties I might add *goes back to sitting normally* but your situation seems a bit more complex than that.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:48 am
yah it's more like a spiritual schizophrenia really...
redface

*feels a bit uncomfortable, sips on the lavender cappuccino and calms down*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:51 am
*smiles at Lady Ayami and winks at her to help try and ease her tension then takes her latte and turns to Ryzan.* Lady Ayami and Leko-Chan are very special and very important patrons to my establishment. wink

So Ryzan, what brings you here?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:58 am
*decides to drop the subject since it is clearly making Ayami uncomfortable*

I was merely searching for any sort of hints as to where Tes might be or at least what direction he was headed. Leko had said there was a green rabbit here, but he was no where to be found by the time I arrived yesterday. Even if it was not Tes himself, he might at least hold a clue as to where he is.

That half-naked woman that was here yesterday has me a bit concerned, though... *sips his drink* Gi ussta~ This -is- quite good. It certainly seems like something Quortek would drink *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 am
Quortek?...
is that what you call TES?
why did he call you here anyway?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 am
"Quortek" LOL That cracks me up. I'm gonna have to remember that name.

Ryzan, I don't mean to be rude, but we are very fond of TES here. If you intend to find TES and help him, I'm all in favor of that. He kind of grows on you and for some reason I can't explain we miss him. gonk But, if I help you and you harm one hair on his dark elf head, *leans over, puts her hands on the bar and looks him in they eye* I will personally hunt you down and make you sorry you ever saw my face. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 am
*ayami looks very sweet and innocent*
What Psyzapp speaks is the truth and I also stand behind that threat...
*sips more espresso*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 am
*smiles and casually sips his drink*
There is no cause for concern, ladies. Quortek and I go back a long way~ I suspect I know him much better than any one in this world. My only problem is that I am unfamiliar with this world and what he does here.

*giggles* And yes I do call him "Quortek"... it is his given name in our language, but he has never liked it. Don't tell him I told you wink

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games