Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:40 am
"Siphoner, if you are done, I would like to have sex with regular Nike, if possible. If not, then hop on." he said even weaker due to the blood being drained.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:40 am
User Image
Hana stopped walking because there was a pain in her chest. She couldn't figure out what it was.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:42 am
Robert sighed. "This Siphon power of hers is kind of annoying," he said. "She's going to kill us all one day." He muttered a few words to himself and then sighed. Alicia appeared in the room. "An illusion of Kane," he told her. "Use it on Brago. She'll freeze up again." Alicia nodded and used her power of illusion to make Nike see Brago as Kane. Robert held his breath, hoping he was right about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:48 am
User Image
"i don't think that will be necessary." Kane said as a flurry of feathers wafted about the room. "Nike let the liitle demon go and we will be on our way."

Nike looked at Kane, stopping, but she didn't let go.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 am
User Image
Hana's heart was now jolting painfully, making her dizzy so she could walk straight. She leaned against a tree with a hand over her heart. Something is wrong. Something is very wrong. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 am
"Nike" Brago said weakly. "Dont go to him. I dont care what he does to me, but dont become his object. You are not the bride. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:52 am
Robert sighed. "Kane, this is the one time that I'm actually glad to see you," he said. "I may hate Brago, but I don't want Nike doing something that she'll regret later. So get her off of Brago."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:57 am
User Image
Kane touched Nike's face and she instantly collapsed. He picked her up. "Robert, I wouldn't be too glad. There is only one way I fix Nike when she's like this and I'm going to enjoy every delicious minute." Kane stepped back into a dark portal and disappeared with Nike. Black feathers loated to the ground.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 am
"Robert, your a damned rookie...." Brago blacked out again, this time out of shame of failure  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:03 am
Robert chewed his lip. "I hated letting him do that," he said. He held out a hand and started a fire of Brago that would only burn out when he woke up. He sighed. "I have to get that stake fast. It's the only way that I'll ever even stand a chance against him."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:07 am
Brago remained unconcious since he did lose a lot of blood. despite the burning  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am
robert groaned. "He needs blood," he said. He sighed and cut his wrist open. He put it at Brago's mouth and let some blood go down his throat.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:15 am
Brago got up mad. He could basically figure out what just happened. "Listen and listen well you f****** damn rookie! I dont swing that way! I dont want your blood on me or in me!" Brago had grabbed him and started shakeing him. "As for you" he looked at Alicia. "Im not into girls that like to control people, despite your hot body. and Im pretty sure your not into idiots like me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:19 am
"I just saved your a**," Robert said. "I know you don't swing that way, but you needed the blood. I don't like you at all, but you're more useful alive." Alicia shook her head and her Seduction kicked in again. "Are you sure, Brago?" she asked. Her Seduction weighed heavily in the room again.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:21 am
"Damn it... stop her, you rookie..."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games