Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Jason was waiting to strike. When Austin broke free, he lunged at him from behind. If only he could bite.. If he would it would be game set just about.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm
Chris yelped wen Austin bit her arm. She growled at Hannah and Austin. Chris ducked wen Hannah tried to swing at her. She tackled Hannah to the ground and knocked the bat out of her hands. "Try it again and watch me hurt you!" she spat pinning Hannah under her knees so she cudnt move.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 pm
Hannah grunted and giggled again, she looked at Austin and narrowed her eyes at him. Watch out! Austin heard a scream in his head and he darted to the side, avoiding deadly fangs and then he rounded his leg to dead leg Jason. Hannah gazed up at Chris and smirked evily, You know I do not back down from dares. She freed her hands and smacked them on both sides of Chris's head, clapping over her ears and rolling her off. Hannah dashed toward Kazumi and Austin was behind her, lifting her body in the air as they began to take off. Kazumi! I hope your still in their girl, Hannah concentrated on flapping as hard as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 pm
'Wasnt a dare dumb*ss...It was a promise.' She sent. She grabbed her gun off the ground and shot at her. She made sure she didnt hit her body but she made sure she hit her wing. The bullet flew threw the air and hit Hannah's wing close to wher they came out of her back. "And you should know I dont break my promises..." Chris sent to Hannah watching her fall.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Jason turned around and threw a hard punch at him. He wasn't out yet. No way in hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:06 pm
( trying to figure out this escape plan, lol, not working out well I think. )

Hannah screamed feeling the pain but still trying to fly, though she could only flap and hover so much. Austin narrowed his eyes at the gun and grunted, he bent the barrel opening of the gone with his mind and trying to support Kazumi more than Hannah did. Broken promises are what we learn from the most, Hannah could not let them be pulled back into this and she strained to keep aloft, maybe you should learn about thinking through on what you promise. They flew among the clouds out of gun reach and hovered along the wind currents away from the area.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm
(:/ Maybe they should let themselves be captured? I think I have something in mind for an arc. It's getting kinda pointless to attack if they're never going to get captured.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 pm
( I am willing to let Hannah be Captured. but no killing of course ^_^ )

Austin please hold on to Kazumi and I will distract them while you get two to to safety...no buts, Hannah grinned and smoothly handed Kazumi over completely. She flinched with the pain in her back as her wings folded slightly. Her body was flipping downward and a tear fell down her cheek.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm
(:/ I kinda mean all of them. I think it's only happened like 1 time in 200-something pages. It would make for a good storyline.)
Jason looked up and grinned a bit. The girl was theirs now. The other one would be theirs soon enough, but having one made all the difference. A fly attracted to honey, as they say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 pm
( But I do not want Austin captured yet :[ plus Jason could flirt ^_^ and good night. my legs ache gonk )

Hannah held her eyes shut as she tried to slow herself down. She hovered slowly toward the ground, until she landing on a branch wobbly and crashed into thick bushes letting out a yelp.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:08 pm
Vamp just kind of stood there and watched the fight go on in front of him. He put his hands up and shook his head a little. "Can I just give up now?" He asked, because his being there seemed totally pointless. A strong shock from his collar told him the answer was no.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:49 am
Jason looked over at Vamp and didn't answer. His shock collar did the answering for him on that one. He wondered how many slip ups that would go under his belt until they decided enough was enough. He walked over to the bushes and grabbed her by the wing as he began to drag her out. "Rope?" He asked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:05 pm
Hannah swatted at his hand that grabbed her wing, Grab my arm you ding bad!. She growled stratching at his grip and slapped his abdomen, And no sorry I am out of rope for you oh dear pathetic romeo, she thought sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm
The collar was shocking harder then Vamp was letting on and the voltage increased with each time. A living thing; human, animal, vampire-mutant, or otherwise; could only handle so much electricity shooting through the body before the heart would basically sort out and stop. He exhaled heavily and unhooked a loop of rope form his belt. He was starting to feel like he was only there to be Jason's pack mule.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 pm
Chris sat down on the ground and fiddled with her hair. "I kept my promise didnt i? I hurt u like i said i wud.." she said to Hannah. She looked over at Vamp and felt kinda bad for him seeing hw she was in so much pain.

Erin got their food and ate. She got a little irritated with her hair falling in front of her face so she put it up on top of her head in a messy bun and continued to eat. "I hav a feeling this long har is gonna get in my way at some point...." she said and took a bite of her burger.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games