Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:27 pm
[ Ooh! I think I get it! biggrin And I brilliant idea, I might add -if I'm right here-

Some sort of super-strength power up? Extra-energy goes right along with healing, ayup ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm
(okay you lost me, Whit's leveling up as per the new invisibility level standards. What were YOU thinking? Cause it sounds good o.0)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked at Shige as he turned to look at her, and together they turned to look at Whit then back at each other. It seemed they were having a brief metal, 'should you tell him or I?' Conversation in that mental inference zone only sensories seems to have access to.

Finally Avery just shrugged and looked back to Whit. "The water would have hit you, but it didn't because....it passed through you instead.
It was probably just a level thing for Whit she was sure. But she was never certain about how much he cared about his Ira, he really only used it for pranks and never practiced.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm
[ Oh. Ha. I get it now. I remember the whole intangible power up.

BUT. I just got an AWESOME idea for Avery and healing kids from it! They can create bursts of energy, for, say, increased speed or power, almost like...a super drug. And higher levels could also transfer the effect. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 pm
(THAT'S GENIUS! Like a shot of adrenaline that affects Ira powers or basic physical performance in normal people! That works SUPER well because then they can help the people that protect them! You're AWESOME )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Oh...Neat" Whit said, looking at his hand as he flipped it back and forth. Not entirely surprised or excited.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery just looked at Whit in exasperation. "WHIT! This is GOOD!, come on" she grabbed his wrist and tugged. "let's go test you out!"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 pm
[ I love it when I get awesome ideas when I thought they came from somebody else XD ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm
(lol, we're a good team wha can ah sayah?)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Dude, you're like a real ninja now!" Michishige commented excitedly as the walked to the maze. "Wait, but what's the point of putting him in the maze if he can just go through it all..?" he asked Avery. "Kinda not fair to me... cheater face..." he said to himself quietly.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 pm
"Well, right now we're reading some early 20th century novel and I'm just not into it. I doubt the teacher would give me a pass though, though maybe..." Spencer trailed off. "I really don't want to get caught skipping by the prefects and get my a** kicked" he added.

Christopher spotted Spencer and Jordan and decided to walk over for a quick chat. "Hey guys. What's going on?" he asked as he walked over.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 pm

User Image

"We don't know if he can go through walls yet" Avery said tucking her hair behind her ear as she plugged in her card to the maze control. She opened a window on invisibility basics, as unless you had a friend with the Ira, you didn't automatically come to learn all about it, or any of the different Ira's really.
"Yeah see, look here" she said tapping the recessed screen with a finger and not looking up. " It says he'll become intangible in stages, non solid things like water or gasses come first, solids next and at level 6 ..." She looked up at Shige "We're not even supposed to be able to sense him!...Though" Avery's face fell as she thought about it. "In Whit's case I dunno how good an idea that is." Avery suddenly became very leery of all the higher level gold Ira's she knew of in the dorms. Luckily none of them seemed nearly as girl crazy as Whit.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit indeed did perk up at the mention of all the wonderful things he could do once he reached level 6. Being able to be 'unseen' by Aves was certainly a new incentive. He'd kind of lost a bit of it after having started at Iris. What with the kids who could do the same thing and the people who knew what he was doing even before he did.

But now this was something to aim for.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
Jordan could understand the whole Prefect business. "But if you got a pass, wouldn't it be fine?- Oh hey Chris. Not much. I guess just talking about Spence's dislike of literature." She left that vague just for the heck of it.

User Image  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image

Avery quirked a brow as she came to know exactly what Whit was thinking. She squinted an eye at him as he was too far away to elbow. When that didn't work she started hitting buttons to change the maze layout and nudged Shige to blindfold himself so he couldn't cheat.

Whit ambled over to see the maze layout Avery was making and let out a low whistle as she made an overpass with a ramp to go up and a dip beneath it, both of which Shige would have to pass, that and there were no open pathways, all the doors were locked with switches and there were blocks on the ground he'd have to avoid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 pm
"Huh? You don't like literature?" Christopher asked Spencer.

"What? No! It's just this book. It's so...boring!" Spencer replied. He then looked at Jordan. "You think the teacher would give me a pass out of this class?" he asked her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
"Well, depends. Does the teacher like you? Do you normally sleep in class? If they think you're responsible, you've got a chance. You'd might as well ask. Unless you want to be stuck reading your 'boring book' while you could be doing something in the Dome." Jordan stood at the intersection of the sidewalks with her hands in her pockets. "Either way, we've got to get going.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:33 pm
"You want to come with me to the classroom?" Spencer asked, "I might get more of a chance to get out if someone is with me" he spoke to Jordan.

Christopher was listening in. He might follow as well. So much for studying. Oh well. He was already making high marks in the class. What else was new?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
"Uh, sure. We'd better hurry; class starts soon." Jordan walked just fast enough to increase the pace a bit and still follow Spencer to his class. "Okay, Spence. Work some magic."

Did someone say magic?

No! Nothing about magic, so you can just go back to what you were doing. Really.

User Image  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games