Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 am
I thank you for your opinion Kits, I enjoy coming to both of these places for their own individual qualities so I don't see why patrons of both places couldn't do the same. I enjoy my time with all the ladies at MW as well as all of you here in AS so I want to be helpful to all my friends. That's the biggest part to why I was so excited to be opening this shop because I'm starting to feel truly at home here in Geezerville with everyone here. But if there if opening this shop is going to cause more of a ruckus between the two sides of town then help it then it may be best to not go through with this at all and keep my work small as I have originally been doing. I'm not asking or forcing people to be nice to each other on my account but I refuse to be in the middle of something as well. Being a spirit who has been alive on this earth for thousands of human generations has worn me out of such trival human emotions of that sort and I want to enjoy whatever time I will have left on this planet with my friends to the fullest....but I digress...I'm starting to wander off subject...  
*raises eyebrow at Amy* Why not, Amy? It'd probably be a good business endeavor for both places. Regardless of weather MW is family friendly or not, Kits is right, both business are in the same neighborhood, working together already to improve the lives of the community, in different ways. You both provide entertainment for the community. Both you, Mistress Psyzapp, and the lovely Kits have all created very known and thriving businesses. I don't see why the two couldn't work together on certain projects.

*curious expression* Surely some of your clientele overlaps. I mean, not everyone that comes to AS is all about family friendliness all the time. I'm positive some of your adults like to kick back at a bar and relax without the kids sometimes, right? confused *glances between Kits, Lia, and Amy* And surely some of the people at MW need a relaxing time just to have fun without adult responsibilies and just come here to have good ol' clean fun.

*stares confused at Amy as second* Amy...doesn't Karrie work at JD?  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Thistle came strolling into the lounge from the pet area. She was tired, but she wanted a snack. She walked over to the bar, stood back a little bit so she could see the bartender, and squeaked. He immediately started making a fruit bowl for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am
((I like the idea of a sig for my shop, I've been in need of a new sig anyways lol))  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am
Amy, first of all, I'm talking about making the neighborhood better for everybody. Not just our businesses. We've done a lot with Aqua Springs. I think it might be time to start thinking beyond our property too. We do have a lot of people who go to both places, and they should be able to be comfortable in both places.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 am
Amy shook her head. "There's no problem you're getting in the middle of here, Liada. Yes, if we're being honest, which you wanted, I will admit that I was a little perturbed when I heard that Kat had asked you to sell potions at MW after I'm assuming she found out about you selling your products here at AS. She's accused us of copying ideas from MW, which we haven't before, and then does this. So I'm sure you could understand why I'd be a little upset about this."

When she saw Thistle come in, anger left her and she smiled at her pony waiting happily for her fruit bowl. "But that does not involve you. I honestly just wanted to make sure you knew you could sell all your potions here if you wanted to. Now that we know you'll be selling them both places... I'll make sure we don't put 'sold exclusively at AS on the posters. I'm glad you like the color scheme and the other information we have on them. Thank you."

She looked over at Rod and smiled when he said that AS was a very known and thriving business. "Thank you for that, Rod. But, I don't think you all realize that even if we wanted to start an open business relationship with MW that that doesn't mean they'd want to start one with us. I also wouldn't go to them first. There are quite a few members over there that I don't even think have come to AS once. I think a working business relationship between our two companies is far off, and I'm alright with that. We're completely different and I don't think I'd want that line blurred."

She looked at Kits. "Kits, I like what you want to do, but you know our clientele. Families would not feel comfortable over at AS, and there are some rough and risque people at MW that would not like it over here in this cheerful environment. Hell, some people over there hated the fact that Thistle was pink! Some people don't have to have anything to do with one business or the other. We'd piss some people off royally if we tried to mix them."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 am
Liada Trovaras
((I like the idea of a sig for my shop, I've been in need of a new sig anyways lol))

{{Yay!! Me too. smile I need to change AS's sig, which I can replace with a sig for Liada's potions, and I'm still looking for an image of a throne with a white feather on it for my dragons sig...}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 am
*kisses Kits cheek* That's what some people said about bi-racial relationships too. But it still happens. *motions to skin color, then to Kits ears, bring a hand up briefly to pet one*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am
When the bartender walked around the bar and put the bowl of fruit on the floor in front of Thistle, she squeaked happily at him, lightly licked his hand in thanks, and started to eat her fruit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 am
*Liada sighed in sadness at Amy's words. It didn't matter what century nor world she went through, there would always be distrust and hatred. At least Rod and Kits knew where she was coming from so she was hoping through their combined traits that they could try to persuade Amy a bit.* Well granted I would also be upset at such accusations dear Amy, I am also disheartened at your...well to put it frankly..small and narrow minded thoughts here. If there were an olive branch to be sent out to Psyzzap I am sure she would consider a possible truce here especially since she's getting married shortly. This would bring about a new beginning to things much bigger and grand than we could imagine. It may be rough at first but I'm sure with the proper representatives things could grow. Also I'm afraid your comment about people from MW not coming here is a bit false. Dame attends here now and again, and even though my personality better fits there at MW I come here as well. And as Rod has pointed out Karrie works at JD and still comes here. And no offense to Thistle here since she is a dear but I absolutely despise pink.

Humans are entitled to their own thoughts and opinions but you shouldn't needlessly ignore others who have mutual interests. Amy dear I just simply can't agree with your black and white world you seem to have envisioned....

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 am
I don't mean mix the businesses. I mean that we are both working toward a common goal. We are completely different places. We shouldn't make this seem like a competition, because it's not. *smiles at Rod, closing her eyes happily when he pets her ear, then covering her mouth as she yawns* Sorry, it's getting late. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 am
*chuckles at Kits expression as pets her ear* I'll have to do that more often. You look so damn cute. xd

*chuckles more as she yawns*

*stretches with the arm around Kits* Ahhh. It is getting late. *yawn* Miss Kits, would you allow me to walk you home when you are ready? *smiles at her, squeezing her hand again*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:49 am
{{Sorry Rod! I didn't see that last comment at the end of your post before about Karrie when I first read your post.}}

Amy nodded to Rod's question and Liada's reference to it. "Yes, Karrie works at JD, but that doesn't mean we try to make both companies work together. I think he knows, too, that it probably wouldn't work out."

Amy sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Well, I am sincerely listening to what you guys are saying, but just to put it out there... why should AS have to be the one to go first? Tell me that. Maybe you guys should tell all this to MW people, too, not just me. And I didn't mean everyone from MW wouldn't like coming here. I said the majority... I think. It's late, so I could be remembering wrong."

Amy looked over at Liada in confusion. "Your personality fits MW better than AS does? But didn't you come here first before you ever went to MW? If I remember right, didn't you say that you were new to GGG when you first came to AS?"

She looked up at the ceiling for a moment and then tilted her head to the side. "Maybe we could start something up with GGB. I tried that in the beginning. Maybe we could try that again. It's a bar with a much more relaxed atmosphere and far less... nudity. Except when Killa gets on a roll..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 am
*raises an eyebrow* Nudity? Are you saying that in reference to how people dress over at MW because, uh, Amy, when it's not winter, this is a water park...people are going to see just as much skin here... confused Probably more. Lotsa bikinis around here during open season, I'd bet. xd  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 am
{{Oh!! I forgot to include the image on the posters before. *facepalm* Here's the link to it: Potions Poster}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games