Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:01 am
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was always surprised when he heard the word 'mudblood'
come out of Wendy's mouth. She was also so proper and restrained, so hearing something like that from her was always slightly jarring. He couldn't decide if it was in a good way or not. Vander had a foul mouth and he knew it, but Mother and Father had always watched him and his siblings like hawks. They were strictly forbidden to say the word 'mudblood' in public. Home was one thing, and even then, 'children of your class shouldn't dirty their mouths', was a common refrain, as well as, 'that's not a word for polite company'.

"What'd the Head Boy do to you?" he asked in amusement. "You make it sound like you were there cheering your heart out when they offed his brother." As far as he remembered, they'd been more concerned with not getting killed themselves at the time. No one had asked him what his surname was before trying to murder him. And as for 'proper' enough... Vander didn't consider himself too proper; he wasn't that delusional- but he certainly considered himself pure enough. He purposefully looked past the thestral pulling the carriage in front of them, and climbed in side, begrudgingly offering her his hand.

"The ride was fine. And of course I didn't stay with Cy; only one of us would have left the compartment alive, and it would have been me. At least he has to take the boats up; I don't think I could handle having to be in the same carriage as him either."

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:11 am
User Image

Arianna smiled at Dylan's reply to her tease. "Well, I'd vouch for you!" The idea of Dylan as a fellow Gryffindor wasn't too far fetched. Ari paused to wonder how the sorting hat did it's job. Most humans had to be like this. They all had to show some of the traits from all the houses so how does it know which one to pick? The girl dismissed the thought and decided if she ever had the chance to ask she would.

It didn't seem to take long before Benjamin found them. The Gryffindor smiled at her boyfriend as he made his appearance looking slightly disheveled. His hair was sticking up slightly in the back. Which made sense as soon as he admitted to falling asleep for the ride. Ari giggled and shook her head at him. "Why don't you try sleeping before getting on the train?" She nodded in agreement with Dylan who seemed somewhat annoyed that he had been made prefect as well. At least it wasn't just her. Not that she didn't think it was an honor but what poor timing on the school's part to keep loading up the responsibilities. Yikes, she was going to have one heck of a time studying this year.

RedEagleEye007
Deviled Dregs

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at Hogsmeade Station with Joel
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Cocky
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm a total badarse. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ'ɾε lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τ h ε ρ α ṡ τ, ïτ'ṡ α ṉ ε ώ ģ ε ṉ ε ɾ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ģ ï ɾ l сαṉ ḋ ø ώhατ ṡhε ώ α ṉ τ ṡ τø ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ τ h α τ ' ṡ ώhατ ï'ṃ ģ ø ṉ ṉ α ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy smiled when Addie approached, elbowing Joel in the ribs for his attitude. The redhead blew a raspberry at the boy, then smirked. "I'm just making sure that you never forget that I'm totally awesome," she declared, nose tilting upwards. "I'd like to see you try and throat punch a psycho." She glanced at Addie, frowning somewhat. "Please tell me you were already on the train, though? I was looking for you, but no luck. Of course, that might because..." She trailed off, not wanting to admit that she'd passed out. One of the masked arseholes had snuck up behind her and hit her with another one of those pain curses, whatever the hell that'd been, and apparently he or she had been stronger than his or her friends, or just more determined. Or, Ivy'd just had too much; whatever the case, she'd gone out like a light after a couple seconds. It was probably a miracle she'd woken up. Supposed whatever jerk had done it decided it wasn't worth taking the time to finish the job, which she'd find honestly offensive if not for the fact that it was the only reason she was alive.

spaceThe Gryffindor shook her head, banishing the thoughts. "Look, whatever. It's over, it's done with. Ancient history. So ancient that Gra- Professor Powell, wouldn't even bother digging it up," she declared, crossing her arms defiantly. "We've got way more important stuff to talk about. Liiiike... what classes did you guys sign up for? Wait, Joel, don't answer; we won't have anything together, I bet, since you avoid anything history-related like the plague." The redhead rolled her eyes again, not really sure where exactly her best friend got the idea that history was boring. History was awesome. Reading was what made it boring. Which was why she did very little reading on the subject, and just listened to lectures from her professors. Or books on tape, but she couldn't do that here. "C'mon, Addie, please tell me you're at least taking one of Professor Harlowe's classes. I don't want to be stuck with Joel's... whatever she is, by myself... Oh! Do you think Snowflake's taking it? I saw her earlier, but she's with Alice, don't want to break that up." Ivy snickered a bit. She didn't know what was with Eira and the second year, but it was either hilarious or adorable, she could never decide.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉεṿεɾ ṡαïḋ ï ώ α ṉ τ ε ḋ τø ïṃρɾøṿε ṃÿ ṡ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï'ṃ øṉlÿ ḋøïṉ' ģ ø ø ḋ ώhεṉ ï'ṃ hαṿïṉ' ƒ υ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋ ø ṉ ' τ hαṿε τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ṉ ø ø ṉ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 pm
And the people went into their hide...
From the start they didn't know exactly why-
Winter came and made it so all look alike, look alike;
Underneath the grass would grow, aiming at the sky.
It was swift, it was just, another wave of a miracle...
But no one, nothing at all would go for the kill!
If they called one very soul in the land on the move-
Only then would they know a blessing in disguise.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωтнıяđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti knew she didn't really have much to be worried about with Selina and Lola. She knew them enough to know they weren't going to be needlessly mean or even short with her, and they were obviously extending the laurel wreath of friendship or whatever it was supposed to be... she forgot. No, her concern was far more superficial. Both were halfbloods. Selina had the weight of the Grey surname backing her up, but she was nonetheless a halfblood. Granted, at this point Anti wasn't sure that she really cared all that much; it wasn't like she'd ever received any exceptional treatment even from her own family based on being a pureblood. But she'd be catching even more hell if Vander or her parents found out, so she resolved to keep her distance. Like she always did. Even when she felt pathetically alone. Her owl was basically her best friend, after all. She stared at Lola for a moment, then nodded slowly. "My summer was fine." Her summer had been anything but fine; she'd spent the first week or two of it in the hospital. The one 'bright spot', if you could even call it that, had been when Luke and Violante came over for dinner, because at least it took the heat off of her for one night. She was a disappointment, a pathetic mess of a daughter who was now scarred to boot, even if you couldn't see them, unless she were to wear a low cut or cropped top, which would never happen. Her mother had told her she was going to have to 'try harder' this year, as she was getting to the age where she would ideally attract some sort of suitor. The idea made Anti feel sick to the very pit of her stomach. Her Mother's questions about her having any crushes, any boys she was 'nervous around', had been almost laughable. The only boys she'd ever known were her brothers, and she suspected the rest of the male gender was not too dissimilar to either of them, and in that case, she'd rather kill herself than ever get married. Selina's concerned tone set her on edge; she had to work to keep her teeth from gritting together. They were acquaintances, that was all, and here she was getting some sort of almost motherly question from a girl her own age. She wasn't some lost little child, for Merlin's sake. What did either of them care, anyways? "Perfectly well," she said reservedly, smoothing out wrinkles in her skirt. "How are both of you? Are you... are you looking forward to electives?" It was a silly, pointless question, she felt, but it was better than saying nothing and becoming the elephant in the room.

OOC:
mc2

Graydon Ironshield

The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
Tell me now of the very souls that look alike, look alike;
Do you know the stranglehold covering their eyes?
If I call on every soul in the land on the move-
Tell me if I'll ever know a blessing in disguise.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin looked down to where his friend was motioning, seeing the prefect badge. He gave his friend a shake of the head. "They definitely shouldn't force that on you during your fifth year. It puts quite a bit a pressure on you to be honest. Those responsibilities along with everything else. Fourth year, I think would be better because you don't have to study for the O.W.Ls too. Not that I doubt that you can handle it because I have no doubt in my mind that either of you can, but they should give you some time to get used to it or something: you know?" he said, looking over at his girlfriend, forgetting that she was one too. "Congratulations to both of you though. I'm happy for you." He said this sincerely, a smile on his face. He wasn't too mad about not being picked himself, because he wasn't necessarily a take charge kind of guy and Dylan was; judging by the way he took charge during the chaos while Benjamin blindly ran through, risking him and his friends life. Between that and knowing the boy, Benjamin didn't believe there was a better pick for the job. And Ariana, of course, the way she went back for her sister was admirable. They both deserved it.

He couldn't help but smile a bit when his girlfriend had given a little suggestion. He shook his head and looked to her. "Alright guys, picture this...me in a compartment...for hours, with absolutely nothing to do because my girlfriend and my best friend have to be somewhere else. What better way to pass the time than sleeping?" he asked rhetorically, a joking tone in his voice. "But no, I don't tend to sleep at night as much as I probably should, especially during the summer." Benjamin purposely shielded his reasoning for not sleeping the night before. They didn't need to be reminded of what had happened at Hogsmeade.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

amo10690

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
Time: Start of the 2030-2031 Year
Dressed: Her Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
User Image
Alice's eyes widened all the more in horror when Eira said "timely carriage ride", her focus turning to her friend instead of the carriage in front of them. She bit her lip trying to remain calm as Eira looked at her confused as she paled more and began hyperventilating some and as Eira asked if she was alright, she tried to squeak out a response quickly but instead settled for a shake of her head. She kept shaking her head to Eira's questions and then taking a deep, long breath said quickly, "I... the carriage. I don't like it. It... I mean you can't really control it. And what if it loses control and..." She shook her head and said (not being able to see the thestrals pulling the carriage and believing it to be horseless), "I'd feel better if there was something pulling it but how it is..." She half sobbed and wrapped Eira in a tight hug clinging to her friend and curling up her head on her friend's chest and muttered, "I... sorry... I know I'm being stupid... but I... I don-don't like things like that... they... they aren't very safe. Like mu-muggle ve-vehicles... they are dangerous and kill people and move so fast... and..." She shook her head against her friend's chest tightening her grip around Eira, feeling awful, but at the same time couldn't calm the panic entirely on the prospect of getting into those horseless carriages. If she wasn't in such a panic about the prospect of the carriage she might have wondered at how, Eira's hands calloused from fencing but still soft none the less and her entire presence helped calm her. If it wasn't Eira with her, Alice feared she'd have ran back to the train refusing to go to school at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Autumn 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

Lola's brows knitted together in concern, her forehead creasing, at Antigone's answer and she leaned forward, propping her elbows on her knees and chin on her hand. She said nothing as Antigone claimed to be perfectly well and then asked how they were and then brought up electives. Antigone hardly seemed 'perfectly well' to Lola, if anything the girl seemed at ill ease. If Lola remembered correctly Antigone had an older brother in Slytherin but she knew little about him. Though considering many in Slytherin, it wasn't like they were always the kindest or friendliest lot-not that Lola meant to make any assumptions. After all Devonte was in Slytherin and he was actually quite great... she shook the thought from her mind and focused on Antigone and trying to put her at ease. Smiling, Lola said, "I'm fine. You know you don't have to be so formal with us. We don't bite. Or at least I don't. My brother is the biter of the family," Lola added with a small chuckle before looking at Selina, "Actually he is. Did you know the little monster bit me like twice when I ran into Devonte at the quidditch shop in Diagon? I swear that kid needs a muzzle or something... not that Mum would go for that."

She shook her head and then turned back to Antigone and said, "And, yeah, I am looking forward to electives. I want to either be an arithmancer or metal charmer so I get to try out arithmancy and alchemy this year which will be fun. I mean I only really got to read about those things so far. Oh, and I'm taking wandlore, I figure since Dad's a wandmaker it'll be fun to get to know a bit more about the family business. What about you two? I reckon you are taking divination, right, Selina?"

{OoC}
Graydon Ironshield

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:01 am
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia couldn't, and didn't even try, to contain her laughter at Lori's dramatics at being excited for their carriage ride. Maybe that summer with her brother of hers did her some good after all. "I wouldn't be surprised if there were agents waiting for us up at the school with offers of leading parts and Tony's in your future." she told her friendly dryly but still snickering from her earlier outburst. The other's girl's hilarity made light of the fact that there was a skeletal deathly looking horse standing in front of her and apparently pulled the wrongly named horse-less carriage. And as if she had raised her face to the Heavens and asked God "what else ya got?," Sera came over practically dripping with condescension as she not only answered her clearly rhetorical question but also gave her a ruddy history lesson on carriages and chariots because she made the comment about them being ancient. Dear Jesus, please let her eyes deceive her. Please let it be a trick of the light that made her see Avery jump into their carriage like she was the bloody Queen of Hearts and act as if they were holding her up. It was literally by the grace of someone that she didn't drag the girl out but instead stood there and listened to Lori as she explained what these ghastly creatures were. The mention that they could only be seen by someone who had seen death made the Italian blink in surprise. Not the fact that you had to see someone die, but because she honestly didn't remember seeing it happen. It must've happened the past June with the Death Eater attack but she had been so preoccupied with staying conscious (which was a losing battle anyway) and keeping those other sorry bastards off of her and her friend's backs that she didn't pay attention to the death around her. She honestly felt a little gypped that she clearly had seen something but had no conscious memory of it. Gia didn't even contain her snort as Lori commented that it would've been nice to get a warning about them amused that her friend was more upset about lack of propriety than the fact that something out of kid's nightmares would be pulling them towards the schools. Or maybe flying them if those waxy appendages she spotted on their backs were wings. God that was unsightly. However, the choice between examining them and sitting in an enclosed space with Sera and the urge to have her hanging by her ankles out the door throughout the ride beat out. "I think I'll join you. Now that I've stared at..them long enough, the sight isn't as appalling as at first. No offense." she added towards the animal which gave her this look like it really knew what she was saying. She wouldn't be shocked if it did. Maybe she could convince it to chuck out their housemate and make it look like an accident. Ah well, as the saying goes, 'if wishes and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas."

Cara MiaKitty

mc2
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Hogsmeade Station △With ~Lori and Sera △What ~Checking out a threstral...and avoiding Sera for the time being△OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:28 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: As Expected
"Nothing at all," Wendy answered Evander as he marveled in amusement at her words about the head boy and his dead brother. "I could care less one way or another about him or his brothers. The three either stick or stuck to themselves or their own sort mudbloods and halfbloods and blood traitors and had enough sense not to try to force their presence on anyone else. If I feel anything in regards to the whole matter it is annoyance at the idiots who were involved in killing him. I merely was marveling at the fact that it is amazing they were actually able to kill someone that they supposedly should be targeting considering they were going to go parade as a bunch of death eaters."

She shook her head and tossed her red hair over her shoulder before catching site of Vander's hand held out to her to help her into the carriage. She paused, looking at it almost suspiciously before taking it and getting in after him, adjusting her skirt before she sat down, being sure to cross her leg's and if anything sat all the more properly initially due to the shorter than usual skirt for her.

She looked to Evander listening as he described his ride and that he didn't of course stay with Cyrus and she raised a brow before leaning forward ever so slightly and saying, "Who's to say he'd have to ride in the same carriage as us? I see no reason he'd want to. He obviously doesn't particularly care for me, and I assure you I have no love lost towards him either. He's..." She paused, looking away her eyes fixing on the thestral pulling their carriage, "Still, despite all his faults I hardly see what sparks such hatred of yours towards him. He's hardly worth that much attention, if you ask me." She glanced back at Evander, raising her eyebrow ever so slightly, having kept her voice light and casual as if discussing the weather. She kept her features composed in their typical emotionless mask but an ever slight glint of curiosity shown as she fixed her gaze at him, as she recrossed her legs and leaned a bit more forward towards Evander as she waited for his answer.

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:28 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

17|Seventh Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo couldn't help but smile at Alice's charming optimism. It was surely infectious and made everyone feel at least a little less nervous about being at the station in general. Well...she, along with Jasper, made him a lot less nervous, but he still did look for Lexine naturally. The last time they were at the station together, Lexine had gotten hurt and he hated to think about it. What he hadn't told the girl was that because of the whole ordeal, something ticked in his mind that had caused the post traumatic stress to start occurring yet again. He started to relive the moment with his mother. He believed it was because the prospect that a loved one was in danger may have set it off...or just how similar the situations truly were. Someone Iñigo cared for that had been put in danger. Of course, the events results weren't the same, but the parallel was there and it had been eating away at him over part of the summer. It was starting to simmer down, but it wasn't at a standstill like it had been previously for the past few years. He would get through it though, just like he had done before.

Looking to his friends, he nodded his head with them. "I was going to see if I could find Lexine, but I'll see her at the castle at the tables; so let's go, before they all fill up with people and we're left to searching," he said to the two of his friends. He waved them forward, hoping that maybe Lexine caught them before they moved along, but he wasn't going to get his hopes up for nothing. She probably had a few Head Girl things to worry about and he didn't want to be a bother.

When Alice commented in, he nodded his head, but Jasper was the one to instill some optimism into the matter. "Yeah, we have the whole year ahead of us Alice. Let's live it up," he commented, a smile on his face. Iñigo may not necessarily have many friends, but he certainly loved all of his friends and was going to enjoy his last year with them, not that he planned on never seeing them again, but just because it was something that they could share together.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:37 am
Your eyes are wide shut but you know...
Buried alive by the lies in your soul...
Your stride is a blind man's stroll;
Well, for whom does the next bell toll?
So if you want to push, I'm gonna shove.
If you want to spar, we can do it without gloves.
If you're gonna run at me, you'd better do it hard;
I fear no fall, no brawl, no scars.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

second yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster jutted out her lower lip in a ferocious pout. "Wish we could steer them. It'd be like... what're they called... bumper cars, you know, at fairs and carnivals and stuff." She fully planned on learning how to drive, even if she doubted she would be using a car much as an adult. It was good to know, and also her high opinion of anything fast moving might have been the reason her mother had qualms about letting her watch too many action films in case she 'got any ideas'. What was wrong with wanting to go fast? It had taken a bit of wearing down to get her parents to agree to buy her a broom, though. They thought it a bit ridiculous, but Aster had downplayed the potential dangers of quidditch, and the position she wanted to try out for: beater. She scrambled up into the carriage after Pam, closing the door behind her. "Ugh, I just remembered we have to sit through the whole freaking Sorting Ceremony this year. Was way more fun when we were actually the ones being sorted," she groaned. Her and Pam were both only children, so it wasn't like they had any younger siblings to watch being sorted.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'm one shade short of alarm;
I'm so far past wrath that I'm calm.
Now you see, a wise man learns from your mistakes,
And lets the blunders of his fellows serve to fill his plate.
So you'd best be on your way before the tidal wave breaks;
You don't want to come to meet the reaper that awaits.
You don't want to say any more than a mime; you can't afford-
And you don't want to let this turn into lines of mine and yours.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

'It would seem I've struck a nerve,' Selina thought, as she heard Antigone's answer to her query. 'I seem to have that gift, if one wishes to call it that. Maybe I should not have been so forward with my concern. I'm pretty sure I saw her name on the list of those were injured in the attack.'

"Well enough, all things considered," answered Selina, with a slight smile. "I was actually rather hoping we could get to know you a little better." Selina chuckled at Lola's comment about her little brother, and said, "Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't go over well with her."

"Of course," replied Selina on the subject of electives. "Mother Grey would be quite disappointed if I didn't at make an effort to study Divination. I'll also be taking Arithmancy and Alchemy, as well as Cursebreaking, Ancient Runes and Ancient Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, Cooking, Healing, Cursebreaking, Ghost and Ghoul Studies, and Wizard Law. I expect to be quite busy. Course it means I'll be writing eighteen OWLs in a couple years, but it will mean my career options will be quite open."

mc2

[quote"The Forgotten Weasley"]

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

Addie sucked in a huge breath of air in surprise as Joel completely caught her off guard reminding her of the upsets of the events that happened before they left. The images she had been trying to suppress quickly resurfaced again. She could almost feel the torment of the Cruciatus Curse all over again. It was the first time the young girl had ever wished for death. The pain had been that intense. The whole ordeal had been enough to send her to the hospital for most of the summer. Several minutes of Addie stuck in her own replay of that day had gone by already and she had hardly been paying attention when she caught Ivy asking if she took any of Harlow's classes. "Umm, I's not sure. I think I took Wandless Magic, Mythology, Ghost and Ghoul studies, Cursebreaking, Care of Magical Creatures, and of course Advanced Flying." She paused counting off on her fingers. "Yep, that's all of them. What about you guys?"

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
P I P P A , clarkson
-----------;first year;unsorted;eleven;halfblood

The timid girl who had been raised in an incredibly tiny home within an incredibly small town in the Muggle world hurriedly stepped off the train. The copious amounts of people on and off the Hogwarts Express had frightened her somewhat, and Pippa's shyness had been shining like the star in the night sky that hang overhead. As she headed toward the boats, following the other students, she began to think of her goodbyes on Platform 9 & 3/4. Pippa had sworn to write as often as she could in between her classes or studying. She also promised to behave herself, as if that would be a problem. Her mother had cried, of course. Her father hadn't even dared the trip. It was not that he was scared of his wife or child, but it had begun to wear him down. Pippa did not blame him. Being a witch, even now, was hard work - even harder work hiding it in the Muggle world. The small blonde girl gave a shaky yet hefty sigh as she waited her turn to board what looked like a rickety old boat. A singular eyebrow raised with trepidation. She could see the waves of the expansive lake lapping at the shore, and she suddenly felt a little short of breath. You can do this, Pips. Stop being such a ninny before you embarrass yourself.
Pippa set her jaw in that stubborn way she picked up from her father and crossed her arms in defiance against that body of water, as if to tell it 'not today.' Pippa finally calmed down, knowing full well the ferryman (and hopefully her peers!) would not let her drown on the ride to the most grandest castle, and school, she had ever espied.
The lightest of green eyes strained to see every turret, every rise and fall of the school she was about to attend, and began to feel her heart beat faster in what? Fear? Excitement? Pippa did not know. All the eleven year old knew was that before the night was over, she would be a new student within those prestigious, old walls among other witches and wizards. And with that, and all her book reading and smarts, the only word she could utter was,

"Wow."  

Damsel Dis

Adorable Fatcat

7,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games