Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:49 pm
Got me feelin' like the elephant
In every room I'm walking into, yeah
We started out innocent
'Til I got pulled right into your issue, yeah
I'm tired of sending hugs and kisses, oh
I'm tired of all your burnin' bridges

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Fιғтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia shot into the air looking for the snitch trying not to fall behind.

[quote="]

AC: 17
Roll: 24 (spotted!)
Modifiers: +7 to Spot +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

It's like, damn
Why you gotta be so cold in the summertime, summertime?
I was really rooting for ya, yeah
I was really rooting for ya, yeah yeah
It's like, man
I was really rooting for ya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:18 am

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico spotted the golden b*****d early and he shot after it!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 20 SPOT!
                                                                            chase 1 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:20 am
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was suprised he already had a choice seeker or chaser. He aimed for Iggy, the other beater can go for Nico.

Position: beater
                                                              AC: 19
                                                              Modifiers: +9 AC +7 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:22 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy barely dodged that bludger and headed further down the pitch

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              2 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:23 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui finally got close enough to the zippy Ravenclaw chaser to try and steal

AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:24 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui snatched the ball and turned tail toward the ravenclaw goals

Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:02 am
Got me feelin' like the elephant
In every room I'm walking into, yeah
We started out innocent
'Til I got pulled right into your issue, yeah
I'm tired of sending hugs and kisses, oh
I'm tired of all your burnin' bridges

HυffƖєρυff Fιғтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia tried not to shout when she spotted the snitch and eagerly flew after it.

[quote="]

AC: 17
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +7 to Spot +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

It's like, damn
I was really rooting for ya, yeah
I was really rooting for ya, yeah yeah
It's like, man
I was really rooting for ya

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:02 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

third year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Astronomy Club baker || Adventurer's Guild paladin || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Martial Arts Club founder || Quidditch beater

It took all of Aidene's practice and discipline not to launch the first bludger she saw at the first Hufflepuff who moved, but her patience paid off. The moment she saw Mahalia move for the snitch, Aidene sent a bludger her way, hoping to distract her from whatever shiny golden ball the seeker might have seen.

Stats:
AC: 16
Modifiers: +4 to hitting bludgers, +2 to everything else
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Yukina101

User ImageUser Image User Image

I'm on fire with a blade.
You're about to hear my name
Ringing in your head like oh
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see.

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 pm
We're the lifted boys and girls and we are on a roll
Listening to everything from grunge to rock n' roll
Our feet don't touch the ground
Fly like a plastic bag that's lifted
We inhale the helium and leave the s**t below
We don't get in traffic jams we're shining on this road

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ seventh year │ halfblood

Lena swooped in to try to redirect the bludger aimed at Lia back at Aidene.

OOC:
Position: Yellow Beater
Mods: +8 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 14 (failed)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

We got lifted on a Monday
Then we floated away and it was Sunday
All we want is to forget, all we want is to forget
We get high up on the low down
Every day spinning like a merry-go-round
All we want is to forget, all we want is to forget

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Nico sped closer to the snitch

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 2 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:21 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie saw Lia was in trouble! He swooped in to save and send at Nico

Position: beater
                                                              AC: 19
                                                              Modifiers: +9 AC +7 BLUDGER
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                              Total roll:16 save but miss

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Third Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Lavinia watched as Ignatius came way with the quaffle over Bethany. She trailed after him as he made his way towards the goal. Unfortunately before he could get to the goal, Shui snatched the ball up. Lavinia took this as her opportunity to try and get the quaffle back for Ravenclaw. Racing after him she attempted to steal the ball back from Shui.

Company : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC : - - -

Stealing / Passing: Shui - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 12 (fail)
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Shooting, +2 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:52 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui dodged the attempts an flew closer to the goals

Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 2/3

null

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:54 am

Nico closed the distance. Sooooon!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:56 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy went to steal the ball back

Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll: 20 so close
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games