Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

RooenArashi

Vermillion Striker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:36 pm
got invited & thought "why not?" mrgreen so here's a little about me. my names rooen arashi. it's supposedly my real name in japanese. as for interests, look at my profile if you want. i love Final Fantasy games! i love rock'n'roll & j-pop too! i'm real nice but i'm sensetive & i'd like to stay that way. i care too much about other people.(that's my weakness) nice ta mettcha!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:00 pm
i just got randomly chosen to join this guild or DID i  

Kane Sorano

Tweaksy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:14 pm
Someone invited me, so I joined. mad P:

Lets see... my names Kathleen. I'm 13. I like video games (especially Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy and Soul Calibur II) and anime and manga (Especially MÄR, Chrno Crusade and Azumanga Daioh). Not much else to say....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Yeah, I got a random invite and decided to join. Well, my real name is Erin and I love video games and anime.  

Amarace

Kane Sorano

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:20 pm
my name is andrea ime 13 i like inuyasha NARUTO yay kiba kun and
gaara kun not to mention my brother the star of the show naruto
yugioh tokeyo mew mew salor moon Warriors by erin hunter one of the best
i have a cant named angel she likes biting  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:16 pm
Yo, I'm Scott, 19 out in beautiful CA. I like NARUTO, horror and slasher flicks, Warhammer 40K, WoW, Resident Evil, plus a multitude of other things. I'm a small time writer, a RPer, and competitive Street Fighter player.
I saw the Inv in my mail and thought, "eh, sure".  

Lance Assassin

The Shoeless Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:51 pm
Mwehehehe. I enjoy getting random PMs asking me to join guilds. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside....

THen again, that was probably the pop-rock/soda combination....

Anywho, I'm The Shoeless Bandit. You can call me TSB, Yami, Biscuit, Nerd, whatever. I call myself Ryki the majority of the time.

I'm 18. I CAN BUY LOTTERY TICKETS! I've been 18 for five days now. Woot.

Let's see, let's see..... I'm a senior in highschool. I'm editor of the yearbook, captain of the color guard, I'm the historian in student council, I'm also in symphonic band, OAP (one act play), LD debate. I tutor after school..... I'm writing (see: sloughing around and dragging her feet before actual writing) a novel.

Yeah, I do too much crap. ^^;

I'm really random. I like bright colors. My hands make a W when I put the thumb tips together, palms facing out.

See! RANDOM! Ahh....

I like manga, anime, random music, Japanese culture in general. My favorite kind of music is good music. Don't ask me to specify; I can't.My favorite colors are Purple and Green, and my favorite shades are Silver and Black.

SHOES ARE THE DEVIL!

Umm... I hate bees. Bees= anything that can fly and sting and attack.
I generally don't specify. They're ALL Satans.

I really can't think of anything right now. Bah.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:55 pm
Hey everyone I was invited to this guild and I think it rocks. I'm Shannon can't wait to talk. smile  

DarrenHayesIsMyIdol

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:03 am
Hiya, call me K-Blade. I like to fish and I'm in the 30 and over guild. So theres my age and one of my hobbies.

P.S. I heart Star Wars exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:59 am
Hello there! biggrin
The name be Nyt, or.. Whatever you might want to call thee..
I be 15 years old.. Nearly 16.. Which... Is really.. Cool!! Only 2 more years till I can be on my own! whee I can’t wait to experience life on meh own. .: cracks his knuckles :. I’m always up for a new challenge.
Anyway.. Umm.. I totally love anime, and would love for people to give me new ones to check out.. ( Hehe.. I love Sailor Moon =3 Naruto kicks major a**.. And many more I love to death! )
I am totally into horror films.. Suspense and such are awesome too, but I’m the kind of guy to enjoy getting the hell scared out of himself and cuddling up with someone at the time ^^
Hmm.. What else.. Oh, I am gay( don’t like it, ******** off and don’t talk to me then, cause I really don’t give a ******** whether of not you like it.) and have an amazing boyfriend! Hehe.. No madder how bad my day was.. He can always put a smile on my face.. Except right now.. He’s gone till Sunday.. So it sucks big time =(
So.. What else to tell you.. Umm.. Cant think of anything, so.. If you need to know something.. Just ask me!

Khorvus

High-functioning Gawker

oober_rob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am
i am oober_rob. i am a 17 year old student at my towns high school. i was told about gaia from odkut who is my brother in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:38 am
`Esque.

Well hello there everyone!
Everyone: Hello Mayu...

Yay. I'm `Esque, but you can call me "hey you" or "girl." (Or Mayu, or Esque...)
I was invited here by zphal_girl87!
I'm 14 years old, but hark- do not fear, for my n00bish powers have been left far behind me.
I love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (big shock there), as well as Neon Genesis Evangelion and Battle Royale.

There's my favorite things in a nutshell.
Oh! And I procrastinate a lot. In fact, I'm procrastinating right now.
I should go.
Bye! whee

Everyone's favorite suffix.

Spectabulous

MacBook Air

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 am
Hello.
I was invited to join here...
So i did >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:14 am
*waves*
I was randomly asked to join so I did.

*looks around* seems nice...I must get the name of your decorator...

Anyway, I love anime and manga, which has lead me to be sucked into the clutches of Naruto's greatness. heart
I'm 19 and currently in Uni doing a teaching degree and love to hang out with all my r/l buddies. Sometimes though I spend WAY too much time online. I have a boyfriend who I love dearly.
I can't think of anything else to say so I shall leave it there. smile  

angelofstrength

Tenrae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:18 am
hey i'm tenrae and uhm...yeah. sup?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games