Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:54 pm

She looks Kat square in the eyes, "Because I have to, Kat." dame sends her messages with her eyes.
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:00 pm

She just looks at dame for a minute and then shakes her head sadly, "Now I really need a drink!" She gets out of the car, opens the back door and grabs her duffel bag and rifle case. She pokes her head back in the car. "Come on in, I'll buy you a drink."

Kat shoulders her duffel bag and walks into MW. As soon as her eyes adjust, she sees Psyzapp, Dougherty, Karrie and Velcore inside. Taking a deep breath, she walks over to the bar, drops her bag on the floor and lays her rifle case down next to it where it will be out of the way. "Hey everyone! How much did I miss while I was gone?" She heads behind the bar and quickly makes herself a vodka and cranberry juice with a squeeze of lime, and then takes a seat at the bar, hoping the relatively dim lighting will hide her black eyes.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Psyzapp
Oh… *slightly embarrassed as she looks at his scotch* … I forget not everyone has the option to be able to drink when they are working. redface

*places his arm around her waist, pulling her in for a quick hug* That's alright, love. I just choose not to drink while I am on duty because it would impair my abilities.

*looks over at Karrie upon hearing his name and nods to him* Hey there Karrie. How goes it tonight?
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm

-follows glumly behind Kat, when she enters the bar she sees Karrie and almost looses it. Her hand unconsciously goes up to her neck, fingering his collar, before walking across the bar, she makes sure the towel she is carrying is still slung "haphazardly" across the shoulder that was grazed- Hey guys! -she smiles brightly, laughing at Kat's words and shaking her head fondly-

-she walks up to Karrie and stands a hand's breath away from him- Hi stranger... -she looks up at him through her lashes, eyes flashing momentary sadness-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 3, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm doing... *sees Dame and Katana walk in and smiles* better than I was a minute ago. Hey Katana.

*goes over to the couches and lays down in front of one*

*looks down at Dame* Hey. Welcome back. *goes to hug her, but sees the look on her face and puts his hands on her arms instead* Is something wrong? confused

((Edited))
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 3 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:08 pm

*takes a sip of his scotch as Katana comes in and sets down a rifle case with her duffle bag. He also notices that she appears to be trying to hide her face somewhat* Good to see you back, Katana. User Image

Edit: You too, Dame.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:10 pm

*She grins at Officer Dougherty and then looks over as Karrie says her name.* Hi Chef Karrie.

*Katana comes in the door and go behind the bar. She's very glad to see her and she grins broadly at Katana.* You're back! How did your "wilderness" thing go?! xd

*She then sees Dame.* Hi dame!
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:11 pm

She holds her drink up as a greeting and gives Karrie a crooked grin. "Hey, yourself, chef, Dougherty...." She starts sipping her drink and goes back to enjoying her little alcohol buzz. xd

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm

*He walks back to the MW after catching a bite to eat. Entering through the Main Bar door, he is relieved to see Katana. He goes over to her to welcome her back…* Hey Kat! How are… *as he gets very near her to hug her he notices something about her.* Hey…what's this? *He looks closer behind her glasses.* What the hell happened…WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! mad
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm

-she leans up on her tippytoes, being much shorter than him, especially without any heels, and wraps her arms around his neck, nuzzling in close to him, she closes her eyes- Just...just kiss me, please, Karrie.

-suddenly jumps when she hears Justin yelling- eek mad

-she looks over at Justin and laughs- Kat got in a fight with a branch! rofl -doubles over, laughing hard- It was brutal! rofl rofl rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:20 pm

*wraps his arms around her* Dame, what's wrong?
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Her head whips around and the next thing she knows, Showcase is yanking her glasses off and yelling. Then she hears dame's explanation about the tree branch, and laughs along with her. "Yeah babe....that branch was one mean mutha, you know?" She grins lazily at him. "But that's what happens when you have some noob in front of you, going through the brush huntin' snipes! xd Did you miss me?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm

damecharlie

-she looks over at Justin and laughs- Kat got in a fight with a branch! rofl -doubles over, laughing hard- It was brutal! rofl rofl rofl

Branch? Yeah right…pull the other one, Dame! rolleyes mad There is no way you can tell me that a branch did that.

*He looks back at Katana.* Tell me who it is and I'll kick the crap out of them and then haul them in handcuffs downtown. evil
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 pm

eek *Looks at Katana more closely* My God! What happened? gonk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:29 pm

She sits back and looks at Showcase and gives him a grin. "OK, babe....let's see....they were about 8 feet tall, mostly brown and green, and, oh yeah....had really long branches that hurt really bad when you get smacked in the face with them!" She sips her drink, hoping he'll believe her story.

She turns and grins at Psyzapp and hiccups. "Hey, Psy....looking good tonight!"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games