Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 pm

(( Good! and I know...*cries*))

".......Good evening to you as well, Miss Liechtenstein....

....and I see.....I was doing work all day.....nothing different.."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 pm

((Ugghhh....I've been having a horrible day. =__=; I felt pukey, dizzy and lightheaded earlier, and my friend had to make it worse by scaring me and saying I had low blood sugar. She bought me a granola bar, and to make things worse, I actually feel a lot better, now that I've eaten it...*headdesk*

tl;dr: I'm sick. =w= ))

"Ah, Hallo, sister." Switzerland says with a small bow. He looks to Belarus. "Work? All day? Aren't you sore?"

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:22 pm

((NOOES NOEES NOEEEEESSS! The mighty Russia can't be sick!!!))

"....Ah, I am. Well, my muscles are...I am used to the feeling...."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:23 pm

((Why must people blast loud music in the dorms!?))
"You worked all day? you should sit down Belarus, I will get you some tea"

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:25 pm

((Bela, either the mighty Russia is sick, or has diabetes. =w=

The mighty Russia would rather be sick.

@Liech: Depends. Are they blasting rock or metal?))

"I was just about to suggest that myself, sister. If you would like, Miss Belarus, I can make you some soup." he says, with a polite bow.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:30 pm

((Oh no! That's not good. I got sick today too. Darn gym coaches making us run 2 miles in the friggin cold with nothing but a t-shirt and a pair of shorts on. =.= Now I feel like dying.))

"Hello Miss Belarus, Miss Lichtenstien.... Would you mind if I joined in and helped?"

Greece-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 pm

((@Swiss: It's (c)rap! really bad (c)rap! @Greece: My gym teacher did that to me once, I got a really bad cold after it XP))
Rushes in with a teakettle full of earl grey. "Ah, Greece-tan! would you help me serve this?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:34 pm

((ROFL))

"......Thank you, Miss Liechtenstein...it really is not necessary, though..

...and no thank you Mr. Switzerland, I am not very hungy at the moment..."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 pm

((@Greece: And that's how cold my house is :'D! Jk. Though it is cold. =w=
*hugs you for warmth!*

@Liech: There is only one good kind of rap in the world, so I'm guessing it's not that. =w= Throw something through the door? Possibly something big and heavy or that spews some form of gas? >w>))

"I'll go make some anyway. I haven't eaten myself, so I'll leave some for you when you are. Would anyone else like some?" he asks.

((Yesplz, Switzerland. =w= ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:40 pm

".....Good evening Mr. Greece.."

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 pm

((And now.....stupid screaming men in the hallway. [sarcasm]Ah, how I love the dorms![/sarcasm] @Swiss/Greece: It's 13 degrees F here. How cold is it there?))
"I will have your soup big brother" Liech says pouring tea.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 pm

((....I'm a wuss. My opinion of what's cold other places are like 'WTF?! YOU WIMP that's warm weather.' Lol, that's what living in Texas does to you. It snowed A few flurries once fell down for about ten minutes, and it was the highlight of the winter. I get colds when it's like 60 degrees. -shot- I should be the one warming you. >.>))

"Oh course I'll help you," he says and walks over to her side.

"And Belarus-san, are you sure you don't want any?" he asks, looking at her worriedly.

((LOL BAD RAP. You poor thing. *hands you earmuffs*))

Greece-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 pm

((@Liech: Well, I don't have a thermometer, so I'm shaking, I can see my breath and I have goosebumps, if those are good ways to express the fact that it's cold in my room. =w=
Also? *hugs* Just ignore the stupid men and blast music of your own. 'Swhat I'd do~ ^w^

@Greece: I live in Washington, so it's always, always, ALWAYS wet and cold here. =w= I can't wait for snow, though~))

"Of course, sister." he says, smiling and walking into the kitchen. He pulls out all the things he needs, and sets a pot of stock on the stovetop to boil.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:56 pm

((I get really bad ice storms where I live.... and my neighbour's power always goes out and mine never does. 3nodding At least not yet.

Ew. Rap is gross. For the most part.))

Good evening, everyone, aru.

Aniki China

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 pm

((....I'm with you, Greece!! *hugglesLiechtenstein* It's 48 degrees F here))

"......I am sure, Mr. Greece, because If I eat, I will not be able to complete my tasks before the night is over, due to sluggishness..."

*Looks to China*

"...Good evening, Mr. China.....how was your day..?

...May I see your Panda..?
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games