Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

...fine...
*focuses on you and attempts a mind link, shuts eyes tightly focusing herder, and breaks through, the moment she breaks through she stops, afraid to see in*
"i toght you would break it, just not that easely... eather you aare an strong spirit, or i'm slaking... by the wat thanks for not entering my mind... but it's not that bad"

*nods* do you want me to try again with a different block?
"if you want so..." now he goes with the memories of when he was first free

*yumi attempts again and gives up halfway through the block. tired*
"wel... it's better to rest now" he heads to his room and wakes up at 4:30 ((but you give the time skip, just saing when he will wake up))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

...fine...
*focuses on you and attempts a mind link, shuts eyes tightly focusing herder, and breaks through, the moment she breaks through she stops, afraid to see in*
"i toght you would break it, just not that easely... eather you aare an strong spirit, or i'm slaking... by the wat thanks for not entering my mind... but it's not that bad"

"wel... it's better to rest now" he heads to his room and wakes up at 4:30 ((but you give the time skip, just saing when he will wake up))

((okay.))
*yumi nods then goes to her room. all night she mumbles random things in her sleep...not so random, they pertain to all of the things that's happened, her past, everything*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((okay.))
*yumi nods then goes to her room. all night she mumbles random things in her sleep...not so random, they pertain to all of the things that's happened, her past, everything*
ed woke up at 4 am and went to take a cold bath to wake up, 20 minutes later he is already dressed, then he goes downstairs to prepare breakfast, hearing the mutter while at it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:07 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((okay.))
ed woke up at 4 am and went to take a cold bath to wake up, 20 minutes later he is already dressed, then he goes downstairs to prepare breakfast, hearing the mutter while at it

*yumi tosses back and forth, unable to stay still due to the horror of what was in her mind*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((okay.))

*yumi tosses back and forth, unable to stay still due to the horror of what was in her mind*
ed mind grind to wake her up ((more or less an way to wake someone with the link without any reading))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((okay.))

ed mind grind to wake her up ((more or less an way to wake someone with the link without any reading))

*screams and wakes up. looks around confused. everything is doubled and her vision is fuzzy. she gets up, stumbling and holds on to the wall walking to the door. she opens the door and looks in the hallway. hearing ed downstairs she attempts getting dressed, but falls. she decided to stay on the floor until she can see clearly, with no clue why this is happening*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((okay.))

*screams and wakes up. looks around confused. everything is doubled and her vision is fuzzy. she gets up, stumbling and holds on to the wall walking to the door. she opens the door and looks in the hallway. hearing ed downstairs she attempts getting dressed, but falls. she decided to stay on the floor until she can see clearly, with no clue why this is happening*
ed walks upstairs and knocks on the door "are you ok?" ((rping 3 is hard TT))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((okay.))

*in an almost unintelligible mutter yumi says*
i think so? im really dizzy.
((haha, pooor notingles))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"i broght your breakfast, it's better to eat here" he opens the door gets shoked at her clothing, put the dish over an desk and closes the door  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"i broght your breakfast, it's better to eat here" he opens the door gets shoked at her clothing, put the dish over an desk and closes the door

* afew minutes later, yumi gets up and finishes getting dressed. face red, she does to where he put the platter and eats. not noticing, she doodles in the notebook next to her. all she was thinking about was why she was like that his morning, and how embarrassed she was when ed walked in. when she finished she walked downstairs, and without saying anything to ed, or looking at him, she walked to the library and takes the bomb book. stroking it's spine, she opens it with no damage, and reads*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

* afew minutes later, yumi gets up and finishes getting dressed. face red, she does to where he put the platter and eats. not noticing, she doodles in the notebook next to her. all she was thinking about was why she was like that his morning, and how embarrassed she was when ed walked in. when she finished she walked downstairs, and without saying anything to ed, or looking at him, she walked to the library and takes the bomb book. stroking it's spine, she opens it with no damage, and reads*
"got a friend eh?" the book thow an paper ball at huge speeds "ow..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:31 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

"got a friend eh?" the book thow an paper ball at huge speeds "ow..."

*whispers to the book:*
be nice.
*keeps reading and says to ed:*
good morning. sorry. and thank you for breakfast  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 am
Shun looks at Abel, a cute rose pink covering his face. "You calm now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:44 am
Abel smirked.
"Indeed I am. Why would you ask such a thing?" asked Abel.

dfhlfhflashdfud

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 am
II_Kuro_II
Abel smirked.
"Indeed I am. Why would you ask such a thing?" asked Abel.

"Cause you were about to kill your sister"(Events that happened before when he reunites with his sis XD)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games