Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:27 am
"What, you're asking me, a rookie, for help?" Robert asked. "That's new for you Brago." Alicia amped up her Seduction. "Do you want me to stop, Brago?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:32 am
"No..... please, dont stop. Do as you please."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:36 am
Robert shook his head. "I'll leave you two alone for a few minutes," he said as he disappeared. Alicia giggled. 'Why don't you show me how much of a man you are?" she asked Brago. "Take me right here and now." She leaned in closer and whispered into his ear. "That is, if you think that you're man enough for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:40 am
"right. I will prove my worthiness to you master." Brago removed his garments and expanded his ship. "Is my manhood acceptable, Master?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:43 am
Alicia nodded. "It is," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 am
Brago then remover her clothes and took extra care of them folding them up and putting them on a table.Brago then got ontop of her. "May I pleasure you, master?" he asked while licking her breast his free hand played with the other one.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 am
"Please do," Alicia said. "I'd be offended if you didn't."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:53 am
"Okay." Brago said before putting himself in. He focused on stimulating her sensitive areas as he pleasured heer with his manhood.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am
Alicia moaned as he pleasured her. She moved her head up and kissed his lips.
[[heres a great spot for a timeskip.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 am
((Timeskip of DOOM!))

Brago laid ontop of her. "Im sorry Master. Im glad i satisfied your need, but I was not performing as well as I could be. IF i get a sufficient enough ammount of blood, I am a monster, but when I have a little blood, I am sensitive , so sex becomes more pleasureable for me."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:17 am
(( burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 am
User Image
Hana fell to her knees by the tree. Something felt like it was trying to rip her heart from her chest. Damn it, whats wrong with me? She thought. "Brago.... someone...help..." the words where barely audible.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 am
Neuro laughed when he saw the dog get angry,"Well I sense more fun somewhere else, I'll be back slave."He disappeared in a cloud of black mist and appeared in Brago's mansion."What a ugly house."

Soli saw Caldwell appear again but ignored him, he wasn't important right now,she saw how Leon was reacting and tried to calm him down,"Leon don't you'll just be doing what he wants."She knelt beside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:34 am
"You did well enough, Brago," Alicia said as she got up and put her clothes back on. "I may just come back again. Now go help Hana. She's in pain." She giggled as she disappeared.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:38 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"I. . . . I am not doing it." Leon said and looked up at Soli, his irises were bright gold, his pupils were slits. He whimpered softly as his body seemed to stop changing. He shook his head and tried to get his body to shift back to normal and lose his animalistic features, but it didn't seem to work. "Eh!" He tried to do it again, but it failed. His ears dropped and whimpered with worry and concern.

Dante chuckled a bit warily. "All right, I'll make sure to keep that in mind." He said and leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. "Mmm. I don't taste half bad." He chuckled once more and winced. His eyes flickered to the door when he heard a knock upon the door and sighed. "That's him I'm guessing."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games