Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Vamp sighed a bit again, not knowing what the plan was now, and leaned against a tree. He would just leave the planning and things to Jason and Chris if she decided she was interested in that again. She seemed to flip-flop sides a lot.
"I once heard of a girl who got half her face torn off because her pigtail got caught in some kind of machine." Dasani said in her little girl voice. Lacking emotions that knowledge didn't disturb the thirteen year old child in anyway and she continued to slowly eat her French fries. She would probably grow up to practice Satanism or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:20 pm
'Yes i do switch sides alot. thats why i hav this stupid thing on my ankle..' she sent to Vamp reading his thoughts.

Erin starred wide eyed at Dasani. She gulp and asked, "Are you serious or are you just messing with me?" her face was paler than usual.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:14 am
Jason avoided Hannah and hissed as he began to tie her up, first the hands, then the legs. They'd lost the girl they were originally going for. No matter..
Aria looked at Dasani and smiled a bit, seeing how Erin was freaked out. "There was this girl who burned her brains out because her hair got caught on fire." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:10 am
Vamp looked over at Chris then away again. She could intrude his thoughts but it didn't matter. It was strange that someone who came off as being so apathetic is appearance didn't actually care if others figured out the workings of his mind.
Dasani tilted her head to the side a bit at Erin, her stunned look didn't register with her. The eyes don't understand what the heart doesn't see. She looked at Aria and returned the smile, understanding what that look meant. "And there was another who threw a cup of acid on her own face and told the cops a stranger did it." She said, nodding slightly.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 pm
Erin looked at the two and then said, "Yea right.." getting that they wer just messing with her now. She finished eating her burger and then took her how out of the bun ontop of her head and finished drinking her soda.
(wher are blake and tomoyo again?)
Chris watched as Jason tied Hannah up. "So wat do we do now? Wait for the others...?" she asked getting bored. Chris had the attention span of a 3 year old.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 am
Aria laughed a bit. "It's true. The girl with the brains wasn't paying attention to her cigarette then it lit on fire and her brains and nerves burnt." She said. Tomoyo looked up and rolled her eyes. "So you and Dasani have the same taste in morbid things.."
Jason looked at her. "The van's not far off. We knock her out, then wait for the others to come looking." He said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:14 pm
Hannah glanced at Chris "I prefer not having a bruise of any sort. If you do not make me nighty night I will cause trouble." She gazed at Chrises eyes and blinked, seeing the object on her ankle, Chris are you being forced? Her head tilted in curiousity and her tummy growled loudly, making her smirk and look up at Jason. "You know good kidnappers feed their victims and give them plenty of water to drink. Sometimes buy them clothing" Hannah snickered and saw Vamp standing still, seeing his collar she narrowed her eyes and shook his head with a tsking sound, the world these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 pm
Dasani looked at Tomoyo and tilted her head again. "What's 'morbid' mean?" She asked innocently, not knowing the things she was saying were practically the definition of the word.
Vamp rolled his eyes at Hannah. "It would be easier to make you go 'nighty night' without a bruise if you hadn't smashed all are tranks, now wouldn't it?" He asked.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:57 pm
Tomoyo tilted her head. Her vocabulary wasn't that big. "Um.. I think it means something gross?" She said. Aria shrugged a bit.
Jason rolled his eyes. He had chloroform. A whiff of that and she'd be out in a minute. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with." He said. He took out a small vial and rag. He squirted the liquid onto the rag and pushed it against Hannah's face, as hard as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm
Hannah smirked at Vamp "Maybe you can be myside kick." She giggled until Jason put the rag over her face and she nipped his hand, your not making a very good inpression with this move just so you know. Her tied hands swatted at Jason and squealed a bit not wanting this chemical stuff in her face, your gonna make me go blind you ding bad and your probably making me chapped. Hannah grunted and held her breath as well as she could.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm
Jason held it against her face for as long as he could, baring the n**. 'You can try girl, but this stuff is pretty strong. Your body has about 4 minutes of emergency oxygen and I can stand here all day.' He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:50 pm
Hannah looked up at him with her sparkly hazel eyes, you don't like me very much do you. She stopped nipping him and sat their looking up at him curiously, oh sorry for bashing your face before I had a bad day. Her eyes blinked and she smiled under the rag, you seem like a nice person deep down I can see it you know. Hannah watched his face and amused about his personality, why should you put me to sleep anyway I promise I won't cause trouble.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 pm
Jason narrowed his eyes a bit. Having a mind reader was never the most comfortable of situations. He pressed harder. Why wasn't she passing out already? 'I'd love to take your word. But I'm not going to.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Hannah felt the pressure tighten and she just looked up at him. She placed her finger on his arm and felt his skin, it felt a little soft and muscle tone. Do you work out? Her eyes locked onto his and she held his gaze, at least it looked like he had a tan she thought still holding her breath.
(She got a make-over while she was gone ^_^ )
User Image

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 pm
Jason hissed. 'None of your business.' He thought coldly. He wasn't in the mood for talking, especially not to prey. 'Hold still or I bite you.' He wasn't afraid to.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games