Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm
Spencer sighed and went into the classroom. He approached Mr. Marsh to see if he could get a pass from class. He stated that he had some work he needed to do and thought he could do it in the library. Spencer was not a problem student and he usually did his work when he had to, so hopefully the teacher would allow him a pass. Otherwise he would be stuck reading the book he hated.

Christopher was standing there in the doorway. If the teacher saw him, maybe he'd be more apt to give Spencer a pass. All teachers who had Christopher knew that he was quite responsible and was a hard worker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 pm
((Pops Back in once again >.< seems every time i manage to finally get on gaia everyone ish gone and is offline @.@ cans i get a recap recap :3 i'm starting to get back into RP'ing, if i'm still aloud too for Treya that is))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:54 pm
[ My best shot at a recap.... We came back from the winter thingie, and it's around mid morning and most everyone's conjugating in the Dome. ]

Jordan stood behind Christopher, out of sight. For no particular reason or anything.

[ So, since I'm sure Zetao could do a much better Marsh than me (heck, I know it) I'll wait a bit for her, and if she doesn't want to post as him, I'll just have Marsh say yes. You know, for convenience's sake and whatnot. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Marsh just quirked a brow at Spencer, about half the students in the class had already asked for a pass to go read their books someplace else. Though this was usually a good young man, even if he did hate a symbolist work like House of the Spirits.

Sighing melodramatically, Marsh simply fluttered a pass in front of Spencer without another word and made a shooing motion with his other hand.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:52 pm
Spencer took the pass and thanked the teacher. As soon as he walked out of the classroom, he smiled. "So, shall we head to the 'library'?" he asked just in case they were in hearing distance of the teacher and of any prefects that may have been passing by.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
"Oh yes, let's." Jordan turned from the door and smiled as the three of them walked away. "Great, Spence. Are you gonna read it now, or later though?" While she wanted to get Spencer out of class so he could come to the Dome, she would feel bad if it meant more work for him to do later. It was too late now, but that wouldn't stop her from feeling guilty. She made sure, however, to not show it.

User Image

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:18 pm
(Further Recap: Treya was totally asked to register with the school for the winter semester. I remember this yes, 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 pm
"Yeah, I'll get to it soon. Don't worry about it. Let's just head off" Spencer replied. He didn't like that book but knew he had to read it eventually. Oh well. He just shrugged it off for now.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 pm
((soo.....should i just jump back in or something els?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:30 pm
(Jump! Jump like the plane is crashing and you have the last parachute!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:41 pm
(( ahahahahahahah xD okay dokie then ^^ also i've been else where as well sho >:3 i would think mah RP skillz have gotten better if not even a little bit since last and i got the Puntuation problem down 8D ))

((Also is it still the first day of schol o.o?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:55 pm
(No it's March-ish but a school day yes. ^.^ Still before lunch I think)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm
((Treya could be called to the dentist office, or the doctor's office 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:19 pm
"Ah, okay then..."

"Well, I don't see them..." Jordan trailed off as she looked around the Dome's entrance area. Chris was still with them, but she wondered if he was going to have to leave soon to study or anything like that.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm
"So what are you guys doing? Just hanging out and practicing?" Christopher asked as he looked around the dome.

"As long as Marsh doesn't come out here, thought I don't think he would if he has a class. I know he's also the battle Iras teacher so I just hope he doesn't come out here early" Spencer said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games