Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 pm
Ooh~ Jade got to be the Kazekage? What a circular time line Suna has with Kumo! Bast left Suna to be Raikage, at which point Jade was an ANBU in Kumo. The two got along rather well. Did she still have to use a Jutsu to speak? Bast is still rather sad about that...

Yeah, that doesn't sound far-fetched based on some of the stuff that's happened over there. If only Ganchou still were having lovely time with the Shukaku...

She had/has a dragon statue. During the Akatsuki bit, it did just that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 pm
Technically, I should've been on equal ground, seeeeeing as when Gaara lost his demon, he still had it's powers #it's_cannon

But I didn't think that would fly.

And wouldn't y'know it, after that rogue killed me, she left, visited one village, then came back and took the seat of Kazekage by force. -_-

And naw, she spoke normally. Ganchou was her ANBU, and laid whupa** on several people who tried to mess with her... when she'd let him. biggrin  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 pm
Chezmonkey
@Yoko

San ain't traveled the world yet razz That's how you earn your title!
hmmmmm, well i suppose i could. But suna needs me! I earning my title as a teacher XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 pm
Well, over here, you'd totally be able to keep the powers. =D

How does one take the seat by force? I've never imagined a scenario when that would work. Just no.

Sounds like how she was for Bast. XD Jade was totally awesome.

@ Yoko: San can be the Legendary Loyalist.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm
So Loyal that when his Kage ordered him to, he gave up a year's pay to throw the Kage a banquet! *nudge nudge*

And it's simple. No one else in the village was powerful enough to stop her, and were easily intimidated into obeying. Refill the ranks with aspiring types of your kind, (and with the limit of 2 active NPC's per village {ours were gate guards and died with me :p} it was easy)

When no one can argue, you get the seat. *shudder*

Indeed.

And really? I still wanna have Al have Shukakku, to be honest... think of the customs! THE CUSTOMS!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm
Even so, the old crop of Shinobi could have defected and told the other Villages, who could have made a power grab. Oh well...

Actually, we never decided if there would be demon-related custom slots... I should probably bring that up, if you don't want to post it in the suggestions thread.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 pm
Quite a few left, but never returned. We were on a decline...

I just meant using my custom slots, but sure, if you could dat would be great.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 am
Ehhhhh.....

Shouldn't there be an announcement or something saying when the "Fireworks" display (aka the end of the festival) will occur? Or maybe one saying when the reset will actually be? Cause if I missed those, I'ma idiot...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 am
Chezmonkey
Ehhhhh.....

Shouldn't there be an announcement or something saying when the "Fireworks" display (aka the end of the festival) will occur? Or maybe one saying when the reset will actually be? Cause if I missed those, I'ma idiot...
you would think that huh.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 am
San is in the academy if anyone wants to do somethng  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:36 pm
@ Kirigakure

Gigantic... Slug... Rampage...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:20 pm
Chezmonkey
@ Kirigakure

Gigantic... Slug... Rampage...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lmao. winning  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm
>.> ...... <.< .... ^.^ ....v.v ... O.o.... I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
>.> ...... <.< .... ^.^ ....v.v ... O.o.... I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hides*  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
*hides*

Prioritizing events that need to happen, learn new taijutsu to make up for HUGE gap that 8 gates left.... crying , then r*pe yo-ko XD , yup im coming for you dramallama  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games