Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:51 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Unsorted ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.
                                                      [/

Aimee shuffled off the train in a crowd of other students and continued to shuffle until she finally got out of the swarm of children to an area where she could breathe. Geeze she hated people sometimes. What was so exciting about this school anyways? Sure it was magical, but like what kids got this excited about learning? She rolled her eyes and leaned against a pole. She was determined to stand there until the crowd thinned out, even if it meant she'd get lost and not know where she was going.

As if on cue, someone began yelling for first years. She couldn't see who, but decided her best chance of not getting lost was following the voice until she found the rest of the first years. All the other students seemed to know where they were going, but she guessed it made sense to have a guide for the first years.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was surprised to see Grace trip over her words; her housemate rarely lost her sunny composure, after all. She imagined it must be like other people seeing herself smile; unusual. She was at a lost as to why two pureblood would want anything muggle done to their unborn child, but perhaps they were eccentrics. Everyone knew the Mitchells were blood traitors, so she supposed she shouldn't be surprised to hear this. Still, the brunette was caught off guard by the description of the ultrasound, and tried to recall everything she knew about bats. She'd been privately tutored before Hogwarts, but there'd been more of an emphasis on making sure she could do her maths properly and read well than on anything else.

"That's.... interesting," Anti said, not knowing what else to say. Vander would have scoffed over it, but Anti just didn't understand why anyone would want to know the gender before the birth. What if it was wrong? Or what if the parents were disappointed with the gender? Her parents probably had been with her. She could only imagine them staring moodily at an ultrasound image. Thank the gods she wasn't muggleborn. The Ravenclaw nodded slowly when the conductor made the final call for boarding, and got on the train with the other girl. She was quiet most of the ride, not really used to being alone with someone else for so long in an enclosed space, and had a horrific stomach ache by the time the train pulled into Hogsmeade Station that evening, as her breakfast and lunch had been sweets, which she rarely got. Heaven forbid she get fat.

To make matters worse, she was sleepy, and rubbed at her eyes as she stood and stumbled off the train. She didn't know if Grace followed or not, and was too tired to care at the moment. The chill in the evening air was in sharp contrast to the warm train, and her teeth chattered. All she wanted was a carriage and her dormitory bed, high up in the Ravenclaw Tower.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven grinned at Seymour's mother. "Really? Thanks, Mrs. Ryans!" She cheerily ignored his murderous scowl, though she had to admit it was a lot better than the ones he'd tried to pass off as scowls in fourth or fifth year. He must have been practicing in front of a mirror. She snorted at the mention of her sister; knowing Elsie, the Hufflepuff was probably holding a free book drive for the Orphans With Tragically Murdered Parents or something. "Will do, Mrs. Ryans," she chirped as the woman walked off, and snickered at Seymour's groan, though she raised her eyebrows. "I should be receiving an award for how much I put up with you whinging about your exams last year. Seeing as you don't have any this year, if you mention them one more time I'm going to snap." She then smirked faintly. "You can help me study." She grabbed his hand as the conductor made the last call for boarding. "C'mon, we can't waste another minute."

Morven was still trying to properly straighten her tie as she stepped off the train, and wished she still had a handheld mirror on her to check her hair. "I look alright, don't I?" she demanded of her boyfriend as she elbowed her way through the densely packed platform, rolling her eyes at some giggly fourth year girls who evidently didn't know how to walk and talk at the same time. "You want to find Timmy?" She craned her neck, but it already settling into night, and Timothy wasn't exactly a giant. She supposed she should look for Jesse or Elliott; he might very well be with them, but it was absolute chaos, as always, on the first night back to school. She really wouldn't miss this bit of Hogwarts

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:32 pm
Come laugh away who you are and get down;
Who you are, who we are, now you're found.
To the sun or the bears or the guns...
We taking all our vows with your frown!
Come on, get down, make a mess, make a bow-
Come get down, mighty youth, here and now.
So come on honey, cut yourself to pieces!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFourth YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio looked slightly caught off guard when Addy raced up, not even seeming to notice her presence, which she supposed made sense. Ivy's housemate might very well not know she and Ivy were even friends. She felt embarrassed just thinking like that. It made her sound like a clingy idiot. She blinked at what the redhead ground out, and very quickly grasped the situation. Ivy's father was in denial he had a witch for a daughter, and she felt he was replacing her with a new muggle family he wouldn't have to be uneasy around. Which might very well be the case. Vio was well aware that adults could do some horrid things. She glanced over at the Gryffindor as they boarded the train, her pale gaze even. "Would her telling you have made it any better?" It wasn't even a rhetorical, 'it wouldn't have, would it?' question; she was genuinely curious.

Privately, she thought Ivy's mother had been wise not to tell her father, if his reaction to finding out about her magic had been to give up on the marriage. But she seriously doubted the other girl had any desire to hear that right now, and kept mum on the subject for the duration of the train ride. When the train came to a halt she quickly got off just ahead of the horde, and found a space to stand where people wouldn't run into her, scanning the crowd for Ivy and Addie. She hoped Ivy had cooled down some; she wasn't used to quelling tempers. She'd never had to. She could afford t antagonize Vander further, and none of the Walshes were particularly hotheaded, or if they got angry, it wasn't her problem. But Ivy was her friend, and in this case, it was her problem.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Come on honey, give yourself completely-
And do it all though you can't believe it.
Youth don't know, youth knows no pain!
Come together and join the parade...
And get back walk on lost in the trade.
With the plants and the shimmering beats;
With the wind in my hair, you're free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:30 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Diantha Warlow had been counting down this day since her eleventh birthday at the start of June. In total, she'd made 89 tally marks in the back of an old school notebook, smugly adding one each night before bed. Treva had made fun of her over it, but Treva was seven, and what did she know?not much. Besides, her half sister didn't understand. No one understood, except her fellow first years. Di was going to be starting the first year of her life as a witch. Yes, technically she'd been a witch since the moment she was born, but she hadn't gotten her wand until just last month, and she had yet to perform an actual spell. Accidental magic didn't count. She was going to learn how to actually harness her powers, and if Di enjoyed anything, it was learning.

She'd always loved school, even the muggle school Isolde had made her attend once she went to live with father and stepmother. Isolde hadn't done it out of spite or maliciousness; Di knew that. She'd simply wanted her children to grow up around muggles, being muggleborn herself, and Di had never had any problems with that. Of course, her classmates hadn't always been fond of her; she was a bit of a teacher's pet, she'd willingly admit that, and she tended to be a little too overeager about some of their schoolwork. Of course, she'd also never been afraid to call any of her teachers out if they said anything wrong, so the teachers hadn't always been fond of her, either. Well, you win some, you lose some.

Di was trying to channel her passion for learning into combating some of her nerves, because, to be honest, she'd never gone this far without anyone she knew or any members of her family. As far back as she could remember, a parent or sibling of some sort had always been nearby, And being from a fairly large family, given the modern standards, Di wasn't used to this much time by herself. At least she'd be used to sharing a living space with multiple people. She slept in a room with Treva and Ilene at home, after all. And she was prepared! Both her dad and Isolde had attended, after all. Personally, she was hoping for Gryffindor like Tad, but she wouldn't mind Ravenclaw like her mam, either.

She'd woken up so early this morning that it was still dark out, and, being too old to creep into the master bedroom and wake up the adults, had been forced to remain in her bed, impatiently urging the sun to rise faster. If she 'd got up and stepped on the wrong floorboard, Ilene would have woken up crying, and Isolde would have had her head. Beyond that, Treva was not at all an early riser, and a grouchy Treva was not pleasant. Di envied Madoc. He got his own room, just because he was the only boy. What did a five year old need his own big room for? Of course, she'd been the first down for breakfast, and ate so quickly she almost made herself sick. She'd impatiently sat on the bottom of the stairs waiting for everyone else to get ready, and when they finally did, was horrified to learn they were running late.

Di had made the train, but not with much time to spare, and the goodbyes had been a bit rushed. Treva had scrunched her face up into a permanent pout the entire time, upon seeing the shiny red locomotive she wouldn't be riding on. Mad had been distraught at having to be somewhere so bright and noisy so early in the morning. Ilene had been fussy, and Isolde had been annoyed with Tad. But they'd hugged and kissed her goodbye, even if her hair had gotten mussed up in the end. She'd read the entire time on the train, looking expectantly out the window every half hour or so, watching the morning pass into afternoon and then evening. Now the brunette was finally here, though she could barely make out the vague shape of something with lit windows up on the hill. Di knew it was a castle, had memorized a map though she knew it was pointless, but she wanted to see it. With her own two eyes.

She trotted along through the crowd, not quite sure what she was supposed to do now. Some of the older students seemed to be headed in one direction, but it was so noisy the first year had no idea where she, specifically, ought to go. Tad had told her the first years went up separately, though, so Di supposed she ought to wait, but not too long. The idea of being left behind for the Sorting would drive her mad.

OOC:
Username

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph stepped off the train, looking around the platform for any of his friends. His dad had been late in getting to the station, and they had literally run to the train. Thankfully, he had managed to spend the rest of the trip to Hogsmeade relaxing and talking to Levi and Will, and thinking that the school year wasn't going to be all that bad. After all, he had electives and such, had spent the summer practicing his swing for quidditch, and he was fairly certain he was going to track down the fabeled music room his cousin had mentioned there was some sort of club in. He just wanted to see if there was a piano in it so that way he could practice. Which, now looking at things, he was going to have an exhausting year at school. Ugh.

He shoved his hands in his pockets, already wishing he was shorter so that he could blend in better. He was already a good head above most of the students at five foot seven. If he continued growing like this, he was going to be taller than some of the professors. What was he talking about? He was already taller than Eretria and Chris's wife, though he'd achieved that back in first year. Chalmes had already joked that Zeph was going to be taller than he was come fourth year, something that had Zeph glaring at the older male. He already felt awkward enough around his father considering the man was a dwarf. He decided to ignore those thoughts for now and looked around, hoping to spot someone in this mess.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so where is everyone?
                                                    OOC:
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

Devilled Dregs

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn hopped off the train, but rather than look for her brother in this mess, she decided to look for her friends. She hadn't been able to see them at all when they raced to the train, and had to sit with a bunch of first years that she was just awkwardly silent around. Thankfully, she survived it and now was hopping in place, trying to see if she could find Jasmine or even Minnie. She hadn't ahd much to do over the summer beyond have to go to a custody hearing that her father's lawyer had insisted she attend in order to figure out who would ultimately gain custody of her. Her mother had lost, and now she was headed off to school as an official Whitethorne, not just what her dad had put on the paperwork. She pushed her bangs out of her face and looked around some more, thinking that if nothing else, she'd be able to catch a carriage. Her brother had said that was how older students got to the school, but he had said something about skeletal horses pulling them. She actually wanted to see if it was true or not.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so where is everyone?
                                                OOC:

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider stepped off the train and stretched. It was a long trip from London to the school in Scotland. "We're going to have to split up soon Claire. But we'll meet up again in the Great Hall." She nodded to her sister and rested her arm around the girl. Looking around, Rider said, "Hey, did anyone see Feather or Addy or Pru on the train?" She blinked and looked around the platform, realizing she towered over more of their year.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Rider had dozed a little on the train, but Claire had been too hyped to sleep. She'd practically been bouncing the entire trip. Their friend Kota was awesome too! A font of knowledge! Claire was excited for the trip to the school. When her sister told her they'd have to split, she nodded. "I know, I know. You only told me about the boat ride like ten times," she said with a smirk. She sighed and smiled. Though she was nervous to be without her sister, she couldn't wait to be Sorted. And while she hoped for Hufflepuff, she was happy for anything.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon had enjoyed the train ride with The Three C's (as he was calling them) and apparently had to sit through Colin's enthusiasm for everything magical. Not that he could blame him, honestly, he was wondering himself when they got to use wandless magic. Michael's brother didn't use a wand, and he made it look easy. Brandon was determined to figure out if he could too, but didn't say anything about it, mostly because he was certain that people would say he couldn't. However, logically, it stood to reason that people could, since he never had a wand before now, and he had supposedly been using magic.

Getting off, he looked around, trying to figure out where to go. He had no clue, and since this was his first time here, he didn't think that anyone else in his group would know either. He shuffled off a bit, thinking he could wait for the rest to get off, when he saw the other girl from the wand shop. He tried to think of her name, but as in Caty's case, couldn't remember it. Nice. He was forever going to be forgetting names, wasn't he? He shoved his hands into his pockets, thinking that maybe he could get away with just saying hi and hoping she wouldn't expect him to remember it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please don't realize I don't remember your name, please don't realize I don't remember your name, please don't...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

OliMcD

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel walked out onto the platform, as lively as ever. The boy had an okay train ride, despite not finding anyone to sit with. That was okay though, because he had slept for part of the ride and was now more awake than ever. As he walked out onto the platform, he didn't see anyone he knew, but his burning desire to socialize with people ended up getting the best of him. He just decided he'd walk up to someone and talk and maybe he'd make a few friends that way. Besides, Lionel did not lack the confidence to do so. So, he scanned the crowd for people. He stopped as his eyes set on a blonde girl, whom he had actually recognized. He knew her to Zeph's sister. He specifically remembered at the feast the previous year Minnie calling the girl something along the lines of 'Lynn', but he wasn't entirely sure if that was correct. So, he decided he would introduce himself. He was friends with Zeph and him and Lionel were teammates after all. So, he figured he'd meet her sooner or later anyway.

Walking up to the blonde girl, he put a smile on his face. "Hiya, you wouldn't happen to be Zeph's sister would you? Either way... I'm Lionel Lira, nice to meet you," he said politely, a big smile on his face. He was ninety percent sure that this was the girl that Zeph pointed out during the Sorting Ceremony last term. But...if she wasn't then da**...he probably made things really awkward. It would've been an interesting ice breaker to say the least.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | υиsσятєם ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty jumped off the train (which was an awesome way to get around if a bit time consuming) immediately zoning in on her new friends so she didn't get separated. They had spent the train ride talking about everything, even if most of it were questions, comments, or concerns voiced by Colin but it wasn't like they weren't good ones! Or interesting ones for that matter! She hadn't tried to go and find Rhys but it didn't stop her from thinking about her older brother even knowing that if he knew she'd probably just get an angry earful for it. She easily spotted Brandon standing there and just as she got close to him she saw his attention was focused elsewhere and when she turned to follow it her smile brightened. She had worried when she didn't see the other girl at the station or the train but clearly she got to the school safely. "Aimee! Aimee over here!" Caty yelled over the dim roar of students. She would have to write down all the new people's names in order to remember then as she had Brandon and Aimee's but it was so worth it. She was getting friends! ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

quote="OliMcD"]
Devlyn Maycry

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had made good on his mental promise to give Gid his bag of sweets from Ciaran, and while he didn't lapse into complete silence like he did last year, he hadn't said much, instead nodding and making occasional comments to Gid when he spoke. He was still too annoyed with Ciaran, with practically everyone in his life, and now he was going to school to get away from everything. Except, he didn't know how he would get away from everyone when Pru and now Caty were at the school as well, and Amata basically had their floo address memorized to talk to Ciaran any time she wanted. He didn't want to deal with any of that. He just wanted things to go back to the way they were. It was a good thing that Tessa was with him, because otherwise he wouldn't have even wanted to talk to Gid at all, even if he had nothing against his best friend.

Stepping off the train, his eyes followed to the carriages, well, as much as he could see them when everyone else was so much taller than he was. Tessa was right beside the boy, and wagged her tail in anticipation for the night's events. Rhys just patted her and waited for Gid, thinking the other boy would be along shortly. Thankfully they didn't have to deal with their trunks like earlier, and Gid only needed to keep track of Scoots.
                                                  "So, umm, want to find a carriage real fast? I mean, well, it'll be hard finding an empty one if we wait around too long. At least that's what Kenny said." It had been in a short conversation before they left the house, but still, he trusted his brother about that sort of thing. He just wished he trusted him with telling the whole truth all the time.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so finding a carriage. Shouldn't be too hard...
                                                  OOC:

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
Chelsea Van Asten
First Year - Unsorted - Muggleborn

Chessie followed her quartet off the train feeling excited and eager. She’d kept quiet for most of the ride, taking in the conversation and learning as much as she could. She’d injected a quip here and there, and they didn’t seem to mind her slightly eccentric sense of humor. It was definitely an improvement over normal school. What was it Deveron had said? Mug… muggle? Muggle school. Chessie wasn’t sure how she felt about that word. In her experience, words used by one cultural or socioeconomic group to describe another were rather derogatory, but she figured when in Rome.

Once they were off the train and on the platform, Chessie observed all the people. The older ones were scrambling about with purpose, and even some of the younger seemed to know where to go or who to buddy up with. Only some of the youngest stood still, looking around helplessly. She was glad she had a group to stand with, at least. Then Caty yelled at another girl to join them. It was funny how most of them seemed to have met one another. It was likely they’d met while shopping for supplies. Chessie had been escorted to Diagon Alley on a slower day, and hadn’t spoken to any fellow students. She gave a small wave to the new addition, hoping that something would happen so they could forego more introductions.

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

OliMcD

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen strode out of the darkness toward the station, and her eyes scanned the crowd. She was glad she had experience calling out to people over loud crowds, because she was certain she was going to need it here. Though, she did have to admit, this was the fun part, leading the first years across the lake. She rose her hand and called out. "First years! First years, over here. Please gather around all first years. Second years, you need to head to the carriages. First years, this way!" She then led them toward the dock, and the waiting boats.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, interesting group, I wonder if they play quidditch?
                                                    OOC: ALL FIRST YEARS, PLEASE POST YOUR CHARACTERS MOVING HERE AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games