Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
too quiet on the online front........

Oh, I see.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone I'm trying to get done online myself, at the moment. >.<

If only it could average out.

sorry just got the notice..........I got slammed a couple of hours ago with notices then my tank glowed.......I don't mind when that happens.......it gets wild but I like it.......beats being too quiet........yeppers sometimes it does get hectic trying to keep up......

Somewhere between hectic and dull would be nice, I think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone I'm trying to get done online myself, at the moment. >.<

sorry just got the notice..........I got slammed a couple of hours ago with notices then my tank glowed.......I don't mind when that happens.......it gets wild but I like it.......beats being too quiet........yeppers sometimes it does get hectic trying to keep up......

yeppers.......that way you wouldn't get confused who you are talking to about what **laughs** the only thing keeping me busy right now is the two games I am grabbing and bumping for......
sorry had to go catch capt's glow and bump it up as he always says...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

yeppers.......that way you wouldn't get confused who you are talking to about what **laughs** the only thing keeping me busy right now is the two games I am grabbing and bumping for......

Indeed. And get things done instead of getting lost. @.@

It's no problem.

Have a friend who's a bit pushy about their tank? .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 pm
Kay9214

Kay 2.0 Now with grapes and grape jelly toast!  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:02 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

The duck wanted grapes.
So I brought grapes.
The duck saw this so it brought jam.
So I brought toast.
And then the duck waddled away, waddle waddle waddle, 'til the very next day, bomp-bomp bomp-bomp badabomp. ._____.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

The duck wanted grapes.
So I brought grapes.
So I brought toast.
And then the duck waddled away, waddle waddle waddle, 'til the very next day, bomp-bomp bomp-bomp badabomp. ._____.

the duck waddled away till the next day and bompbomp?  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

It's no problem.

yeppers to that..........

just had a half way decent glow........started out bad ended with 18 players......
oh no he not pushy I just like doing my favorite donor's tank......also gives me a chance to chat a little when he is on........we need to get our game of tag going again when he is not to busy........since he is capt of the guild he does get busy........
I try to grab as many of my friends tanks as I can......it crazy when they all glow at the same time **laughs**

coffee time.......**laughs**don't worry it is decaf...can't have caffeine...............  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:11 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

The duck wanted grapes.
So I brought grapes.
So I brought toast.

the duck waddled away till the next day and bompbomp?

Yes.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It's no problem.

just had a half way decent glow........started out bad ended with 18 players......
oh no he not pushy I just like doing my favorite donor's tank......also gives me a chance to chat a little when he is on........we need to get our game of tag going again when he is not to busy........since he is capt of the guild he does get busy........
I try to grab as many of my friends tanks as I can......it crazy when they all glow at the same time **laughs**

coffee time.......**laughs**don't worry it is decaf...can't have caffeine...............

Oh, I see. .-.

Indeed. >.<

I don't like caffeine much, although I've been having a bit of a Pepsi problem, it seems. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It's no problem.

Oh, I see. .-.

Indeed. >.<

I don't like caffeine much, although I've been having a bit of a Pepsi problem, it seems. o.o

yeppers.....I don't think I could be the capt of a guild......that's a lot of work to do and a lot of people to think about if it is a large one....I am glad we got such a good capt....he is lots of fun too...........

yeppers....I used to drink Pepsi and other sodas......drank the decaf ones......then when I became diabetic I had to switch to sugar free......they do not taste as good but I got used to the taste for awhile......then I tried putting sugar free flavorings in water and I liked that better because they use Splenda which does taste better.......but I got tired of that and just started drinking plain ice water......haven't had a soda now in over two years......it has been about a year since I quit flavoring my water......so now I am easy to please when it comes to something to drink..............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It's no problem.

Oh, I see. .-.

Indeed. >.<

yeppers.....I don't think I could be the capt of a guild......that's a lot of work to do and a lot of people to think about if it is a large one....I am glad we got such a good capt....he is lots of fun too...........

yeppers....I used to drink Pepsi and other sodas......drank the decaf ones......then when I became diabetic I had to switch to sugar free......they do not taste as good but I got used to the taste for awhile......then I tried putting sugar free flavorings in water and I liked that better because they use Splenda which does taste better.......but I got tired of that and just started drinking plain ice water......haven't had a soda now in over two years......it has been about a year since I quit flavoring my water......so now I am easy to please when it comes to something to drink..............

I have a little bit of a sweet tooth, I guess. Not a big one though. Too sweet I often can't handle.

I don't get into anything diet or any of those sweeteners or anything like that, myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It's no problem.

Oh, I see. .-.

Indeed. >.<

I have a little bit of a sweet tooth, I guess. Not a big one though. Too sweet I often can't handle.

I don't get into anything diet or any of those sweeteners or anything like that, myself.

I am a chocoholic.......gotta have my chocolate especially dark chocolate yummmmm **licks lips**.........I don't eat much cause being diabetic can't have the sugar......

well like I said being diabetic I don't have a lot of choice......I use Splenda cause I think it taste best of the ones that I can afford.......but diet sodas I can't stand them now........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. .-.

Indeed. >.<

I am a chocoholic.......gotta have my chocolate especially dark chocolate yummmmm **licks lips**.........I don't eat much cause being diabetic can't have the sugar......

well like I said being diabetic I don't have a lot of choice......I use Splenda cause I think it taste best of the ones that I can afford.......but diet sodas I can't stand them now........

I prefer regular/milk chocolate and too much white chocolate makes me a bit sick but it's so good. emotion_drool

I'm sorry. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. .-.

Indeed. >.<

I prefer regular/milk chocolate and too much white chocolate makes me a bit sick but it's so good. emotion_drool

I'm sorry. >.<

I have been eating dark chocolate so long that I find milk chocolate too sweet.......used to love white chocolate but it is way to sweet for me now.......it is amazing how your taste changes as you get older.............

oh nothing to be sorry about.......it's just one of those things life has thrown at me and I have to live with now........I have gotten used to it now and I really don't miss the sodas.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm sorry. >.<

I have been eating dark chocolate so long that I find milk chocolate too sweet.......used to love white chocolate but it is way to sweet for me now.......it is amazing how your taste changes as you get older.............

oh nothing to be sorry about.......it's just one of those things life has thrown at me and I have to live with now........I have gotten used to it now and I really don't miss the sodas.....

Indeed, I'm only twenty and I've already seen it happen to me a LOT.

I can still be sorry. >.<

Although, it's better that you don't mind, I suppose.

I'd prefer juice or something, but my dad is addicted to Pepsi, so it's what's available.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games